Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3486 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am

And I've never played Mario Cart.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am
The rainbow road the bestest one~! *plays it and wins 1st place* It's so much fun~! Tehehehehehe..I winz

Sky-diving is pretty scary O.O I couldn't do it, ever. I refuse~! *hides* I hate the plane too, it hurts my ears so bad!! TwT It sucks, I mean I almost cried when we used the plane for California..the pressure really gets me. It's a family thing really, that my ears like that I mean.

Oh crap, I'll get you Tana~!! *runs around frantically to catch Tana* Wait, this is better..* snaps and a huge jumping house in under him* YAY~! Mister dragon came to play! *jumps in and bounces everywhere*

And yes, I am a childish. But only cause today was so awesome~! ^~^ How are y'all to day?  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am
Wowza..
Both of those are terrible things..
No plane until 16.. no Mario cart.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 am
What's so terrible about that? I never liked traveling, and I never liked Mario that much either. Never had a DS until May.  

welian

Crew

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:33 pm
I playz on Wii. XD

and it's not really all that terrible, I was just messing.

You like Harry Potter Miss neo?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm
It was alright. The last few books had so much going on that it was difficult for me to keep track of, but that's understandable.

But the movies are terrible.

welian

Crew

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Yea.. I only like a few of the movies.. They left out a lot of detail..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:50 pm
Magni Prime
If there were more demand for it, I might consider the fact. Thus far, only a handful of people have shown interest in the arena. crying

I have some interest in it, I just can't be bothered looking for someone to fight. Might as well show up there then.=3  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 pm
On the wii? I didn't know it was on that *.* I'll try that out ^~^

o.o -.- o.o

Frost..will you do that to me? In your sig you're killing a fan girl, and I love Japanese TwT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 pm
The most recent Harry Potter movie made me want to hit something >>;
The music wasn't right...

I'm not as sore! Right now, anyways. Did more leg stuff today, but I think I'm getting the hang of weight training...

Got to hold the teacher's Ball Python all day in class today x3 He was so sweet~ For a while he sat like a necklace around my neck, and then he decided to hang out around my wrist...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuinTheSlayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Hi I'm Mitch or Ruin... witch ever.. um I'm 20 live in the hooser state... hate it. single hat that too. I'm a hopeless romantic (not the only one but it sucks big time) I like to RP gives me something to do... this PG 13 thing is going to test me cause I'm a be romance guy and I am use to the whole sex thing... and if I have battles their is blood lots of blood and limbs being cut off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm
@RosesOfDeath -- I only kill those that abuse the language. Other than that I'm just as bad=3

Welcome Ruin. Or Mitch. Whatever. Welcome. Not allowed that much blood or stuff in case we scar young kiddies. Just go with flesh wounds instead or just don't describe it in too much detail. We're happy with that. xp  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 pm
Would anyone like to hear about the guild I'll be creating this weekend?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm
I loathe Rainbow Road. My preference is Yoshi using the poltergust cart from Luigi. Thus I can be bumped rather easy. Frankly, I do not know what I did before my DS, the thing is a lifesaver on my breaks at work. That is the first nintendo system I have had since the NES/Famicom.

The only Harry film I liked was the first one. The second left too much out, and the third was a joke. Never seen the fourth or fifth, though this one makes me wonder a bit. Still, the actors do not look how I see the characters in my head, and they have to cut so damned much out to fit in a 2.5hr movie that it is far better to read the books. Only book 5 makes me cringe.

Ugh. Angsty Harry. stressed  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm
Oh, I loved the fifth book. Weasley twins FOREVER!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3486 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games