Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 pm
(( Me and Jake and Koi can kill pyro all us together are about chunin, Mizu your next to die))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm
(Actually Teddy, you may be next. If you try to Kill Mizu, then Z's soul will jump into Koi's body. Z was her bf...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:12 pm
(HA ok seriously wtf who told you that my bro waz aktusi.....yes im tlkin 2 u teddy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm
(( Wow umm Koi k she will live, umm Mizu Jason (Wings) said there was aa akatsuki attacking, he do not know who it is god damn ))  

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm
(My rpc's clone did when the real me figured it out by the akatsuki ring he was still wearing in his 'disguise', so i made the clone to get help)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 pm
(WTF R U TLKIN BOUT (yer im tlkin bout bout both of u wings and teddy)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm
As Mizu came in she heard what they were talking about so then she remebered she had to do something at the academy.So she left back to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:47 pm
Rahenno arrived deep within the training grounds. He looked around and saw that no one was around. "Good, no one could interupt" He said searching for a big, sterdy tree with a thick base that he practice his jutsu on. After about 5 minutes, he found a large enough tree that he could use. He stood infront of it and smiled. He put out his right hand and focused. It's been almost three years since he learned this S-rank jutsu. "Fuuton: Teikaitsu Rasengan!(Wind release: Cyclone Rasengan)" He said as wind chakra started to gather in his hand and formed a baseball sized ball, small and perfectly round. He put up his left hand and started to form chakra. "Suiton: Tsunami Rasengan!" A same size Rasengan formed in his left hand but this one was water. He smiled, this power was like no other. He pushed his hand closer together and watched as the two Rasengans fuse. The chakra over load was a tough one to handle but Rahenno had experience with control chakra so this made it abit easyier. He was able to keep the Rasengans together and even out the chakra while pumping more into it. He held the orb in his right hand and steped into a pose, ready to jab it into the tree. "Arashi Rasengan!(Tempest Rasengan)" He yelled springing forward and jabbing the Rasengan into the tree. He watched as the wind and water started to eat away at the tree, the wind cutting it as the water shreds through. As he pulled back, Rahenno examing the tree and saw that he had blow a massive chunck of the tree off. Rahenno chuckled and was accually impressed that he was able to even pull that off, but he knew he could do better and started the process all over again. He was determined to get this right.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am
"Arashi Rasengan(Tempest Rasengan)!" Rahenno shouted as he thrusted his arm forward and slammed the Rasengan against the tree. This is about the fouth time he hit the tree with Tempest Rasengan. Now he was able make it more compact and easyier to control. There was a loud thump as Rahenno jumped back and watch the tree fall. By now his chakra was almost spent. He fell to a knee and was breathing hard, but got up and took a deep breath. "That's seems about right. Compact and control are key element. Got to remember that." Rahenno took another deep breath and stood there to catch his bearings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am
Koi walked over to the Traning Grounds and saw the Raikage. He felt he might as well tell Rah now, and not wait for any conflict later. He walked over to Rah and looked at him. "While in Sunagakure Mizu and Andrew began to spar. The spar eventually turned into a full out death match. I had gone to a dojo in Sunagakure and was sparring a kid. When I felt the fight was over I left and found Mizu. Her leg was broken and she was very badly injured. I killed Andrew Ryuu Uchiha and took his heart. As far as I know, Mizu came back to Kumogakure while I left and needed to go to Kusagakure for something. I hope this doesn't cause any problems. I was just protecting my partner..." Koi said as he sat down. "When your done killing trees, can you teach me some jutsu?"  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am
Rahenno turned his head and looked at Koi. "You left your partner, in a live or death situation? Why didn't you go when you felt the fight was getting out of hand?" He said turning his body all the way around and look at Koi. "Beside wait is it you want to learn?" He asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 am
"Sorry, you must not of understood me properly. I said they were going to a friendly spar, but it turned to a death match. I went to the training grounds were they were fighting AFTER I was done at the Dojo... Then I killed my uncle." Koi said as he explained himself. "And I don't know what I would want to learn..." Koi said as he looked around. "What do you know that you could teach a genin?"  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:06 pm
Rahenno chuckled, "I understood what you said. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. Why didn't you drop what you were doing to go help your fellow shinobi." He said firmly now. "I don't know if Mizu returned to cloud yet. But if she didn't then we'll have to find her. Also if you want to learn any jutsu, you have to know what it is you want. I can't just go around teaching genin's moves I know"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:12 pm
*kitty saw rahenno training or something, she then ran towards him* KAGEEE!!!!! * she yelled while attempting to jump on rahennos back since she feels playfull again* >.<  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm
Rahenno was caught off gaurd as Kitty jumped on his back. "Whoa. Hey Kitty. Heh, what are you doing?" He asked while laughing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games