Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:15 pm

Yeah well, there's hardly any excuse to just up and leave. And if he had a good reason, he could have told me in some manner, there is this place, the courtyard thread, AND PM's he could have used. Besides, his character would just be knocked out anyway, it's not like anything perminantly harmful had happened.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:17 pm

Well, I guess so. Maybe you should leave the fight? sweatdrop

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:22 pm

Ceron
Hey, this is a message to any mods of the guild around here. I've been waiting for several hours with no result. Ever since my last post, Inaluke has not responded to my attack. May I simply take it that his character has been knocked out and I won since I had the majory of successful hits anyway?

After all, everyone else is posting in the courtyard, I'm not about to believe time stopped just for Yusake and Adabbon, the fight isn't *that* good. And I would like to continue RPing with Yusake, instead of waiting for my no-show to post something.

You can't just assume the character will be knocked out even if it is slowing your "time" around everyone else. You will have to get his consent in order to knock him out. But who says Yusake only has to be in one place?

My poor Kurai is still possesed and in Arena 2 waiting for Ky to continue fighting him, along with him at the hospital, in a courtyard and all.

Thats the promblem we have most of the time. People have different time periods and only get on certain times. the best way to solve it is duplicate your character somewhat here and there to your liking. Unless you wish to wait for the other person to post and all.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:24 pm

You're the one who said it. >.>;;

That is what the rules said, and though there's a note that 'maybe' it should be changed, there was no indication that it was. >> <<

Besides, there's someone else in the same area that I want Yusake to interact with.

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:27 pm

Ah, I dunno wut to do with Nohea now....hmmm.......*thinks hard* Hey Kurai, does the hot springs have clothes or somthing? Nohea's clothes are wet, and she doesn't have any dry cloths to change into xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:27 pm

RayanStiger
Ria Guild Rules
Now about the Uwasa event. Uwasa was not happy to see that some Rpiers were Rping in More then place then another PLace. Aili Supported this as being an Unrealistic Rp and could mess up the time line. So in order to solve this and keep the SLow Rps in light of what was going on i decided to adding this rule ((read Suggestion thread for more info))

KuraiGekkou
BUT aileeeeennnnn.... What about them slow rpiers...

ok ok but how bout we set it somehting like this then....

This will depend on the type of RP you gots. somthing like the extra shows you see and stuff.

Say in one thread Kurai will be in a thread that involves the power he has gained and such and friends and such. Like ... Fighting Ky.

then in the other thread

Kurai is in the hot springs flirting with chicks.

the difference will be that one thread is a "serious RP" and the other is a "playful" sorta RP meaning it probably wont matter whats going on and such but you can be there just for the fun of it.

see where i am getting at? so this way you will be given 2 characters to RP with. One will be for storys one will be so you can just kick back and screw around with XP

Translation: Having different versions of your character at various places is kewl. due to those slow Rpiers.

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:29 pm

@nohea: Doubt it... O-o;; people would normally bring clothes to change wouldn't they?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:32 pm

That still doesn't help my dilemma, Yusake needs to RP in Courtyard 1. -_-

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:33 pm

Yeah, but Nohea was at the courtyard and she fell in the fountain, and then Deimon was all "Im bored stare ima go to da springs, you girls comin?" and Rose wuz all "ALRIGHT!! scream Lets go Nohea!! 4laugh " and I was all
"Well sure!! blaugh Since I'm wet anyways, LETS GO!!" so we all skipped with linked elbows to the hot springs, but Nohea didn't have any change of clothes. Hey, now that I think about it she didn't bring a bathing suit either eek , she just happened to have one? sweatdrop Ah this suck, I needa pay more attention....!! gonk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:39 pm

Maybe you should have stuck around to talk with Solumone and Alef then. >.>;;;

Ceron

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:39 pm

*Eyes burst into flames* OVERLOAD of Smiles...must selfdestructed!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:43 pm

ACK?!?! *throws water to put out the flames in Sphinx's eyes* im sorry xd hmm, I could have Popoki run all the way to the girls dorms, get Nohea's clothes, and run back xd course, I wouldn't want him to drop anything xp

Nohea-Chan

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:44 pm

Hey I got it, can I just RP Yusake in Courtyard 1 anyway? You know, as if the fight ended but by being non-specific about the outcome? That way, the fight can still continue later, but I can RP in there still. 'Cause I'm sure many of us are aware of the low probability that, win or lose, Yusake dies.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm

*Eyes begin to smoke, and smiles* What about cloths?

Cabbageicus

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm

sorry, the power cut out in my area, it only just got back on
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games