Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:58 am
Ricky smiled "Thanks guys I'm glad you guys have faith in me" He said. He stepped forward "I promise I'll destroy it by what ever means possible" He said. "Just remember when your fighting that I'm rooting for all of you" He said. His eyes begin glowing as he jets off towards the machine making a gust of wind to speed him up. "I only hope that he wasn't expecting this" He said quietly to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 am
Lunia just followed the others, she stood next to her brother as he talked to Ricky, she smiled at Ricky and nodded to him. "You'll do great Ricky, i have complete faith in you..." she said, before blushing slightly. Then seeing that Tenshi had walked away from her made Lunia sigh softly. "Well.. good luck Ricky..." she said bowing gently as she walked after Tenshi, standing beside him. Happy that she had at least said those few words to Ricky to make him feel better.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 am
Kessaris gives a salute to Ricky as he speeds off and turns his attention back to the door. "I guess this is it. Here goes..." He walks through the door and is at first blinded by a light before becoming able to see.

Alastor, who no longer resembles himself, sits atop a chair, looking down on the team. His hair stood up, surging with electricity and around his hand was a wire, the string made of tiny planets. "I've been waiting for you." He said, moving the wire to his wrist.

"Just like we've been waiting for you. How about you give us Alastor back and after that, you can have what you want...."

"He's lost it...Kessaris, we have to be at this thing. That's the essence of this place and it wants power. If we let it go, it'll kill everyone in your world...or more. It's begun you know?"

Kessaris looks at Kira and nods. "I'm not going to let that thing out of here alive."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 pm
Amara's eyes glow a strange black with stars in the midst of them as her claws were extended and her fangs extended as her figure was now more muscular. She lept on the wall, looking down at Alastor. She would scope things from above while the others would face him head on.

Keliah looked at the others as she ran in as well. "Well I see talking wont get us anywhere" she stated as her hair was now pure fire. The phoenix force was activated as she crossed her arms, releasing an X shaped fire blast towards him.

Serenity looked at Kira and nodded. Her hands now glew as a corrosive substance was forming as she shot the projectiles at Alastor. She then followed by a rush of ice began to frost the floor and his feet.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:48 pm
Ricky eventually found the machine only sadly it was far more advanced than any machine he had ever seen. "This is going to be a b***h" He said. He sighed as he lifted himself into the air. His hands began to glow and he pointed them at the machine "Shatter!" He said. The machine glowed for a moment but then it faded and the maching was fine. "This isn't a typical machine" He said. He closed his eyes and mixed his technology control and strong nuclear force to try and destroy it. "Shatter!" He said again. He sighed as it didn't work. ~Kessaris this is going to take alot to destroy..I may have to do something drastic~ he projected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 pm
Chelan followed after Kessaris. She looked at Alasotr raising an eyebrow. His appearance had shifted. Her eyes narrowed. "We will rip you from him" she said. She called water to her hands and froze spike. She sent thm behind him while Keliah's fire came from in front. Her pupil's became that of a serpents but her dragon's water had not yet activate. She then became invisible and lunged herself at him hurling a round house kick to his head.  

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:30 pm
Fayte's hand raised up towards Alastor. " It's a shame this had to happen...you were probably the first person I called a friend. " He said as he fired a small consintrated particle beam towards Alastor's chest.

Plague's body disappeared his footsteps were light and precise as he ran up along the wall towards the ceiling carrying several curved throwing knives. He threw the knives eah one aimed at a different vital organ or artery.

Leon swung his arms widely bringing his blades across they swung swiftly at Alastor the blades' invisible layer shot off revealing them. Leon's hand started to glow a light blue color as did each of his blades. He looked at Alastor and took a step forward disappearing only to reappear closer, sort of like he warped closer, however he didn't Leon doesn't know how to do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm
"Friends don't try to kill friends!" Alastor tilited his head and telekinetically diverted the beam into Keliah's attack, canceling the two out. "I thought you guys were strong. I joined you all for nothing." He tries to lift his feet, but it's incased in ice. He smiles and his reflection smiles back. Using Kessaris power, he becomes one with the ice and dives into, resurfacing in a spike shell resembling a porcupine. "Kilitia and Shale. I did like you two at one point. Not anymore though."

Kessaris responds to Alastor's transformation by becoming the Raccon Dog his father would become in tough situations. He digs his diamond tipped fingers into the floor and roars as dark blue wings of Phoenix Force protrude from his back. "It's been a while since I had to use pure sand..." he said in a coarse and raspy voice. "Alright Keliah, time to go legendary bird on his a**." Kess lifts up and inhales, his stomach doubling in size, and falls forward, releasing a nearly invisible bullet of hot air.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Keliah looks at Kessaris. "You know that fusion thing...yea this is a good time to use it. It's the one thing he cant do" she stated. Her body began to glow as her phoenix force was at its peak. She flew towards Kessaris, fusing into him.

Serenity looked at Kirasek. "Ey Kira....I advise we do the same" she stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Kessaris looked up at Alastor whose spines began to extend nearly touching the throne now. Another pair of wings sprouted in aura from his back giving the envelpoing aura a dark purple color. "I guess now we'll be some type of match for you Alastor. The sand dragon and the fire phoenix."

"Whatever." Alastor swing his hand up, shooting from the ground a line of ice spears that jutted toward the sand beast that was Kess and his sister. It blocks his attack.

Kessaris roars, and the ice melts and in seconds, he fires another Drilling Air Bullet at Alastor.

"I think she's right Kira." Nephilis said, feeling the heat of the fight against his face.

"Then let's do it! I don't like being left out of a fight anyway!"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:12 pm
Ricky sighed noticing he wasn't doing much to it. "It's going to take all I've got but at least I can blow this thing to peices" He said. He let out a breath and altered the nearby weather making several combinations instead of regular rain he made acid rain to try and weaken the cannon. Then he made a huge electrical storm flashes of lightning and booming thunder could be herd and seen a long distance away. He then got close to the machine "Here goes everything" He said. He only hoped that if this didn't go well the others would understand. He then mixed his strong nuclear force and technology manipulation to cause a huge explosion and an ear shattering "KABOOM!" that could be herd miles around. The explosion not only engulfed the machine but him as well. The flames from the explosion made it even as far as where the fight itself was taking place. Ricky laid next to the cannon heavily burned and bruised. He could tell his life was hanging by a thread he couldn't even open his eyes at the moment. He could feel someone or somthing pick him up and drag him. ~Sorry guys~ He thought to himself weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 pm
((YOu can control Kessaris/Keliah, I'll control Kira/Serenity))

Serenity smiled a toothy grin at Kirasek. She began to glide with grace as she merged with Kirasek. Her long white hair grew longer and her eyes were now eyes of Kirasek. She grew fangs and claws of diamond. The dark phoneix force activated, surrounding her/him with black fire. She spoke in a mixed voice. "It's time for you to cease this at once Alastor" they stated as they shot a string of heated diamonds towards Alastor as they shattered into millions of pieces towards Alastor, only meant for a distraction as they formed an explosive of starfire,acid,magma,fire,sand, and pressure into a ball that was hurled towards Alastor as it exploded near him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm
(Well Tenshi isn't going to be left out that's for sure.)

Tenshi smirked seeing Kessaris and Keliah fuse with one another and then seeing Serenity and Kirasek do it he was getting more and more excited, he now had his fathers smirk on his face as his eyes become pure black but then red slits appeared as his darkness element combined with his extremely large Kei energy and a purple almost black aura like substance began to leak from his body as his fangs and claws grew even more, he was now taking the full kitsune form(similar to my sig just white hair and different cloths) and the dark Kei flow was becoming a cloak of sorts as his power was nearly able to rivals Kessaris and Keliah as well as there alter selves. He released a echoing roar as a particle beam formed in his mouth but he wasn't using the weak neclear force, this particle beam was being created from his pure Kei flow, he vanished being completely untrackable no matter how strong ones senses are, or tracking abilities they have, he appeared at a position where he had a clear shot and no one was in his way and released the Kei particle beam and by thought alone he created a wind vortex which danced around the particle beam sending a dou ble edged attack at him.

Mitsuki watched Tenshi and smiled larger than ever seeing how strong he has become, he truely was remarkable decided to s**t this one outfor now allowing the three beings to have their room, he then heard the explosition and decided to check it out, he flew towards Ricky using his the wind currents to move even faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm
Ricky could tell Tsuki was drawing near. He frowned knowing if they were able to get Marcove, Jean, and Lilium that it probobly wouldn't be too hard to get him if he came after Ricky. He couldn't help but wonder where they were dragging him anyway. "..Tsuki...stay..away" He said weakly. Oddly he could hear the fighting getting louder and couldn't help but think they were taking him to where everyone was fight but he wasn't sure why.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Mitsuki heard Ricky but he wasnt one to leave his comrades in harms way unless it was truely nuthing he can do, but this was a child, well compared to him atleast but he wasnt going to let him get taken away, he quickly started to vibrate his molecules and vanished using pure speed, he cut off the arm of the beast that were dragging him and kicked them away shortly after and quickly shot violent currents of wind in ever direction sending the others flying. "I'm not going to leave you here to become one of those thing." He stated grabiong Ricky and vanished head back to the others so he could be healed. "Did you complete your task?" he asked as he appeared near the others sitting Ricky down and prepared to heal him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games