Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 pm

[[I really keep forgetting. xD We planned to kill off Raye, right?]]

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin's hand smoothed over her bulging belly. She smiled at the people that she passed by, immortal and mortal alike. Her other hand was squeezing Dylan's tightly. A few hours and then a new life would be brought into the world.

She wondered briefly if she should be worried. Ravin pulled Dylan off to the side where no one could hear them. Ravin cupped his face and kissed him gently. "Dylan...I have a question. Supposing if I die, if...what will you do?"

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm

-is up to u, but yeah i think so. what we gonna do after she dies?-

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:33 pm

[[I'll kill her off. Hmm, maybe Dylan should go through depression? And then try to kill himself. You know how he wants Hunter to kill him if Ravin dies.]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 pm

--well are you going to start playing Emily then? and do we want like..soemthing else to happen so Em has....a lover? or something. i unno. im just asking what happens during the depression with them--

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pm

[[Yes. I know you'll have Veronica to deal with. And I like the idea of Em having a lover. I just don't know who it'll be. I don't have a gender preference for her, though.

Hmm, have any ideas for Dylan's depression?]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 pm

-we could have either i or demo (its up to her since its her charries) play nihelo...or amelia for ems lover smile

and not yet..but im sure it'll hit me-

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:21 pm

[[ooh, sounds great to me. ^^ I wouldn't mind if her lover was a girl.

Maybe Dylan could try to get himself killed by Airi? xD They hate each other, and Airi would totally tear him apart.]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:25 pm

-lol we'll have to talk to demo-love when she gets on^^

and hmm..possibly.-

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 pm

[[mmk]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan followed Ravin into the remote area quickly. He heard her question, and instantly knew the answer.
He had told Hunter that he would bring Emily to him and he would kill himself, if Hunter didn't get to him first. But he also knew, that he could not tell Ravin this backup plan.

"I will raise Emily," He sighed. "And try to be as happy as I possibly can," He kissed her forehead and smiled, forcing it of course but she would not know.

Dylan was being extremely convincing.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and smiled, softly kissing her. "I promise everything will be intack and just the way we left it." he hugged her and walked away slowly.

Once out of the reception hall he began to run towards the house. It was actually their one week aniversary and Hunter wanted to do something extra nice for her since he had been such an a** hole the week before.

Once in the house he began setting up. The bedroom. Next he would work on the bathroom

|| I kinda wanted to play as Amilia or Nihilio sweatdrop I still think she should have twins xD ||
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm

[[I know! Both twins could fall in love with Emily. Can you imagine it? Twin love triangle! ^O^ ]]

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin smiled softly. "That's wonderful. If she loses one parent, she'll have another." She nuzzled into his neck. "She would be sad if her family was all dead. I'm glad that you'd still be alive for her."

Ravin pulled away and kissed his nose. "C'mon, let's go back inside and have some fun!"

Raivn pulled Dylan inside.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:09 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Okay, I love you," She placed a kiss on his cheek as he hugged her. He slowly left the reception hall and probably took off in a sprint home.

Suddenly, Veronica felt lonely and very seperated from everyone. Without Hunter she felt as if she didn't matter as much. Or couldn't be as confident. But that feeling started to fade as people began to surrond her. Mostly people asking questions about Ravin and her dress. But that was okay. At least she was talking and socializing.

Though, why Hunter had to leave was definatly on her mind. And twisting her thoughts.

-no, i think she meant that Ravin have twins. And that way Nihilio and Amilia both had someone...and Demo love you can play whoever you want^^ they're your charries-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Oh yeah," Dylan nodded, knowing full well that he was lying to her face. But he'd tell her, he would eventually...maybe.

"Yeah, it would be sad," He was feeling guilty, of course but he couldn't tell Ravin, Hunter and his plan.

"Yeah, fun," He followed behind her quickly. Hunter had left, and Veronica was flagging down questions from a hoard of humans. Yeah, fun.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 pm

[[hmm, how about I create an extra charrie? maybe another boy for Demo's charrie.]]

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin glanced over at Hunter and Veronica. Something strange was going on. It was just the feeling she got from Hunter, Veronica, and Dylan. Dylan in particular seemed to be guilty or unsure about something. Who wouldn't be, though? She was going to have a baby just hours after they got married. Not to mention that they got married within a week of them meeting and falling in love.

Urgent.

Ravin danced around the bare floor, smiling over at Dylan as she twirled.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

[[lol Ravin made him feel totally guilty.]]
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games