Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tw3akit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:42 pm
im the newest member, yay. so i cant w8 till the battle system is ready im so excited. im 14 and 1 half i live in ohio. i would just like to say thank you for letting me into this guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Welcome to the Guild tw3akit! wink  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm
Hello all. I got recruited by a nice guy by the name of Brasten to this guild and decided to check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm
Hello Guys im new 2 the guild...how do u do??  

De Last Quincy

Reiske8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:05 am
Hello I'm Reiske I wasn't quite sure where to put this so I sorta went for the safe area to post in ^^; (nvm i found out where (i was about to post this in chatterbox but i guess it wouldn't hurt to show you my flaw eh? razz ))
I just joined to...uh it seems to be the next day now so I guess i joined tonight really I looked at a post or two now and I'm already loving what I see ^^ i saw yours tookie and I liked it alot about the classes and what not.
I hope i can make you guys proud if possible and I guess I should give some background to my char or atleast some a disclaimer hehe sweatdrop
My tektek is a bit different from what I plan my avi will look like now but oh well that's a bit of a basic idea ^^
I perfer the paladin out of most classes though I am quite fond of Beastmasters...Right now though I guess you could say i'm going for a tribal look since i don't have to many items to but anything formal on right now.
Okay maybe alittle blurb about the real me eh?
Well i'm 17, I live in Oregon, USA would say the city but...ah well I live in Portland razz I love having fun and the like and I can't wait to talk with you guys ^^
oh and also thanks Brasten for signin' me aboard (not sure if that's a auto-thing though >.>)
*has to do it*
Yay!!!
~Reiske  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 am
welcome all ppl nice to meet u all  

tw3akit

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:31 am
Lord Fates, Reiske8, De Last Quincy,

Welcome to the Guild. The influx of new people is most welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:43 pm
Thanks.  

Lord Fates

Shynttaka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Hello!

I'm Shynttaka, and I decided to join because I wanted to keep up to date with the BS, and to see what other people think about it.

Cheers,

~Shyn  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:48 am
Welcome to the Guild everyone! biggrin  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

detective_panda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:22 am
Hello all you can call me Panda, i am pretty much on gaia a lot, and ill practically be living on gaia when BS comes out(lol Battle System). So yea, send me a PM if you want to talk, ill try to be active on the guild a lot, me and my friend made an 8-bit war simulator so i know a little bit about gaming and MMO's, thanks for your time  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 am
Hi Panda! Welcome to the Battle Guild!  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Midnacht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:39 pm
Hello! My name is Midnacht. I joined the Guild a while back, but I completely forgot I did. sweatdrop

I can be so forgetful sometimes.

Oh well! Better late than never!

thought I'd introduce myself. User Image blaugh User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Hi Panda! Hey Midnacht! I didn't even know you joined. Welcome to the Guild you guys! xd  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Midnacht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Hi Panda! Hey Midnacht! I didn't even know you joined. Welcome to the Guild you guys! xd

Tookie?! eek

4laugh Hooray!

*dancey! dancey!*  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games