Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:29 pm
"I think it's okay... I mean....I think so..." Didrika answered.

---

Lavi followed Allen's lead. "Didrika!!!" He was wondering how many times in one day he'd have to go around calling his daughter's name.

Lenali looked once more at Vexis and hurried to catch up to the others.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm
Carlotta froze as she herd far off shouting, but she quickly ignored it. "I hope so!" She shivered and gave the girl a concerned smile.

"Didrika! Where are you?!" He called once again, frantically looking around the area.

Kanda slowed down after the other two went ahead, listening for sounds beyond the other two's calls. "Didrika!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:18 am
Didrika looked at Carlotta when she froze. "Anything wrong...?" She asked, out of curiosity. She suddenly shivered. Something wasn't right. She didn't feel well....

---

"Didirka! Umeboshi-chan!!!" Lavi called out, getting more and more worried. Where was she? Was she okay?

"Didrika!!!" Lenali's concern was mounting higher nad higher the longer it took to find the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 am
Carlotta smiled weakly back at the girl. "I have a headache, that's all." She assured her as she took a deep breath.

Kanda felt that the girl was close, or so he had hoped. He strayed off to the side listening closely for any sign of Didrika.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:34 am
"Okay. That's good to hear..." Didrika responded. She winced slightly. This feeling was...familiar... Her breathing became heavier and slightly ragged. Spoofle started bouncing around like crazy, owrried for its owner.

---

"Where could she be....?" He looked down at the ground and noticed the footprints wer gone. "Damn!"

"What happened...?" Lenali asked, still getting more and more scared for the girl.

"The footprints.. they're gone..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 am
"Didrika?" She took a step forward. "Are you alright?" Carlotta's concern was quite obvious but still carried a hint of sarcasm.

"Gone?" He gasped. Allen looked around and spotted Kanda starting off away from the group. "Do you hear something?" He asked hopefully.

"Sh." Kanda glanced back. "I think so."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 am
"I...I dunno...." She didn't really know what was going on. Her body was in pain, not sharp, but it was strong. Spoofle started squeeking like crazy.

---

Lavi walked over to where Kanda was, not saying anything and listening carefully.

Lenali also quietly walked over. Did they hear Didi?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:55 am
Allen paused to listen, and soon picked up the sound of a muffled voice.

With the trees acting as somewhat of a sound barrier all he could make out was the sound of quick and faint squeaking along with a voice. "A lead. Do you hear it?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:00 am
Out of pure excitement and fear, Spoofle bounced off, trying to find help, squeeking all the way. "Sp-Spoofle.... Come back...."

---

"Yeah... I hear something....is it getting louder...?"

Lenali's eyes widened as she heard the squeeking sound. "What is that...?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:41 am
Carlotta watched the spoofle bounce off and looked back at Didrika. "Don't speak." She frowned.

"It sounds like it." Allen peered behind some bushes looking for the source of the sound.

"I'm not sure." Kanda answered Lenali's question, also looking for the source.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:48 am
Didrika nodded before coughing. It was so familiar.... like when she first got her Innocence and when Lavi saved her. There wasn't any blood in her coughing though, so maybe she was wrong...

---

Spoofle had bounced off, looking back at its master when it bumped into something. Looking up, it recognised the person as its owner's mommy. It began squeeking frantically.

"Huh? Is that it?" Lavi walked over to Allen and saw the little puff ball. "Spoofle!"

"So, that must mean Didrika's around here!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:54 am
"Spoofle?!" Allen greeted the golem thankfully. "Where is Didrika?" He knelt down to it.

"Her golem?" Kanda followed the others towards Allen, examining the creature.

Carlotta placed a hand on the girls shoulder. "Can you breath?" She asked.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:01 am
Didrka nodded weakly. "It's... not a problem..." WHat was going on? For three years, she's never felt this. Why now...?

---

Spoofle squeeked frantically and bounced like crazy before bouncing in the way it came.

"We should follow it. C'mon. Let's go." Lavi followed after the white bouncing puff ball.

"Spoofle..." Lenali watched the little thing for a while before following after it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:46 pm
Vexis had strayed from the group shortly after they started walking. "Hex." He called, refering specifically to his golem. "Come back. We are not hunting innocence." Damn thing. He remebered something Komui told him.

-

"Didrika has a condition in which is held stable by her innocence." Komui said.

"So?"

"The innocence saps power from the excorcists around it. If she is kidnapped, it is quite likely by a third party, or someone who is cautious enough to separate Didi from her innocence."

". . . " Vexis walked past Komui. "Understood"

-

Vexis swore under his breath. Hex began to fly frantically to and fro. He knew instantly that something big was in the works.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Carlotta nodded absent minded, she seemed to be thinking deeply to herself. Wondering what would become of the girl in a few moment time. She hid her slight smile and placed both hands on Didrika's shoulders.

Allen quickly followed after the golem, he felt sick and at the same time was a little frightened of what he might find. What had become of Didrika?

Kanda's own concern for the girl was not showing fully, he didn't even bother to hide it as he cut through bushes just to keep up with the small golem.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games