Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:04 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*notices the writing but realizes that there are heartless in the room* Im sorry berry but...*slices the rest of the heart;ess* i cant give you my love back stare *acts cool not evil but of regection and turns around, he was hurt by saying that though then he turns around with an evil grin on his face* there is another way though twisted *picks her up and slams her lips onto Somads eek then starts to luagh hysterically as Smad wiped his mouth abd berry looked confused* rofl okay ill finish the rest off cool *lightly kisses her but enough that she felt his fuzzy chin hair*
((there you have your post, but come on its funny 3nodding ))
((not really)) Berry was really confused but when he kissed her she turned back to normal and looked at him"I am..me again..." Berry smiled a bit but she was now depressed over him saying he cant return her love that she had.
((what you want him to give a heartless some tongue action, well think agian baby aint happening rofl ))
well tell me what happened

*Somad starts to open his mouth*

eh no stare berry is telling me the story not you stare *looks at berry straight in the eyes* well
((no i wanted a romatic kiss XD))
berry sighed and closed her eyes." Well, after i had left, i summoned my keyblades for the first time, and i threw them away from me. Some how a portal was opened and i was dragged into the heartless world. Thats where i meet up with Ryed who saved me and took me to the realm of darkness." She took a breath. "then after slowly my mind began to get currupted by my other half Derry. Tamajing had came there to save me but due to my mind i attacked him and then i used the heartless, which he turned on me and i lost my heart which is still gone. But after he got so sad and protected me, but at the end Derry had got me and fused me back with her and .." She cryed a bit now. "He used the last of his power to break Derry and me appart and told me he loves me and disappeared." Berry is crying a lot now. "Then Somad found me and saw Tamajing disappear and Somad got that sword and ear ring." she pointed at them on Somad" He took me after to here, we looked for you and you know the rest now Damos...." Berry couldnt look at him with a straight face. she knew this was all her fault and now Tamajing is gone cause of her.
*grabs berry and hugs her to calm her down* there, its alright you dont need to get so upset things happen *then he looks at Somad with a serious face* so did you know he would die *Somad noded yes* i was hopeing the old man wouldnt have died so soon sad , so you are the New Sword Titiana to replace him *Somad nodds yes agian, he was trying hard not to talk back to his new master as well as other half* interesting now i have two Titiana or you know what, why dont you take Somad as your own berry??
Berry shoke her head no. "i dont think it would be right....for me...cause..." Berry tryed to wipe off some tears on her face" its all my fault he died in the first place....im not worthy of it..." Berry tryed to get up but when she did she fell back to the floor. " i guess i dont even have the enegry to get up anymore...."
*somad who got a bit worked up at what he heard sighed in releif*
*squats next to her* berry Tamajing is gone, his leagacy and powers was passed on to Somad when he picked up tamajing's sword, He will be your Gaurdian Tatiana if you accept.... think of it has having my soul with you at all times*whispers in her ear* but abit more annoying, i want my soul back one day and thats your reassurance ill come back to you, Remeber our promise, ill protect you and everyoone else no matter what 3nodding right, even if its my soul youll always have a part of me with you

but.. what about me

Grrr stare *stands up and holds out his hand to her* what do you say? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((what you want him to give a heartless some tongue action, well think agian baby aint happening rofl ))
well tell me what happened

*Somad starts to open his mouth*

eh no stare berry is telling me the story not you stare *looks at berry straight in the eyes* well
((no i wanted a romatic kiss XD))
berry sighed and closed her eyes." Well, after i had left, i summoned my keyblades for the first time, and i threw them away from me. Some how a portal was opened and i was dragged into the heartless world. Thats where i meet up with Ryed who saved me and took me to the realm of darkness." She took a breath. "then after slowly my mind began to get currupted by my other half Derry. Tamajing had came there to save me but due to my mind i attacked him and then i used the heartless, which he turned on me and i lost my heart which is still gone. But after he got so sad and protected me, but at the end Derry had got me and fused me back with her and .." She cryed a bit now. "He used the last of his power to break Derry and me appart and told me he loves me and disappeared." Berry is crying a lot now. "Then Somad found me and saw Tamajing disappear and Somad got that sword and ear ring." she pointed at them on Somad" He took me after to here, we looked for you and you know the rest now Damos...." Berry couldnt look at him with a straight face. she knew this was all her fault and now Tamajing is gone cause of her.
*grabs berry and hugs her to calm her down* there, its alright you dont need to get so upset things happen *then he looks at Somad with a serious face* so did you know he would die *Somad noded yes* i was hopeing the old man wouldnt have died so soon sad , so you are the New Sword Titiana to replace him *Somad nodds yes agian, he was trying hard not to talk back to his new master as well as other half* interesting now i have two Titiana or you know what, why dont you take Somad as your own berry??
Berry shoke her head no. "i dont think it would be right....for me...cause..." Berry tryed to wipe off some tears on her face" its all my fault he died in the first place....im not worthy of it..." Berry tryed to get up but when she did she fell back to the floor. " i guess i dont even have the enegry to get up anymore...."
*somad who got a bit worked up at what he heard sighed in releif*
*squats next to her* berry Tamajing is gone, his leagacy and powers was passed on to Somad when he picked up tamajing's sword, He will be your Gaurdian Tatiana if you accept.... think of it has having my soul with you at all times*whispers in her ear* but abit more annoying, i want my soul back one day and thats your reassurance ill come back to you, Remeber our promise, ill protect you and everyoone else no matter what 3nodding right, even if its my soul youll always have a part of me with you

but.. what about me

Grrr stare *stands up and holds out his hand to her* what do you say? wink
Berry grabs his hand" but...i want to be near you Damos...." Berry looked up at him. " i dont want to not be near you ...even though you dont love me back, as i love you...." She sighed a bit. She though he didnt love her cuase thats what he had said early when he kissed her.
((do u want to update the first page or should i do it?))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:53 pm
First post has been updated ^^
Please pm me or mwm if i forget anything ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:25 am
Ryed was still in the darkness. He looked like himself again, but he wanted to fight! He looked around in the hope a strong Heartless or Nobody was around, but no luck. He sighed and continued to walk along the Path of Darkness.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed was still in the darkness. He looked like himself again, but he wanted to fight! He looked around in the hope a strong Heartless or Nobody was around, but no luck. He sighed and continued to walk along the Path of Darkness.
* an arkward looking Heartless came crawling toward him as if in pain, then he realizes it was actually a person*....berry, b..err...y *calapses in front of Ryed*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 pm
The Gothic Rikku
First post has been updated ^^
Please pm me or mwm if i forget anything ^^
i further updated it so dont worry thanx for doing it, its fun th have two people opinion on a story, different points of Veiws 3nodding

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:38 pm
((you got your colors mixed up in the rp.l you have been doing blue for damos when its suppose to be black. try to remember that please))

Berry grabs his hand" but...i want to be near you Damos...." Berry looked up at him. " i dont want to not be near you ...even though you dont love me back, as i love you...." She sighed a bit. She though he didnt love her cuase thats what he had said early when he kissed her. ((just a repost of my last post))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
((you got your colors mixed up in the rp.l you have been doing blue for damos when its suppose to be black. try to remember that please))

Berry grabs his hand" but...i want to be near you Damos...." Berry looked up at him. " i dont want to not be near you ...even though you dont love me back, as i love you...." She sighed a bit. She though he didnt love her cuase thats what he had said early when he kissed her. ((just a repost of my last post))
((actually no thats really isTamajing ive never confused them, ever))
ill be near you always, but there is always something that may effects us, i want you to be protected always no matter what and Somad is the best i can offer you, he will always be yours and your peice of me please understand that confused  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

ill be near you always, but there is always something that may effects us, i want you to be protected always no matter what and Somad is the best i can offer you, he will always be yours and your peice of me please understand that confused
((okay maybe i did a little but that was by accident sweatdrop it wont happen agian kay sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

((in your post above you where Damos and writing in blue. )) "i do but why would you care about me if i dont know...i just wish at times you had the same feeling for me as i do to you..." Berry looked the other way and couldnt bring herself to look at him directly now.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

((in your post above you where Damos and writing in blue. )) "i do but why would you care about me if i dont know...i just wish at times you had the same feeling for me as i do to you..." Berry looked the other way and couldnt bring herself to look at him directly now.
i have things to do berry, please understand that i have something greater to do before i can love anyone else, i need to get my revenge and find him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

i have things to do berry, please understand that i have something greater to do before i can love anyone else, i need to get my revenge and find him
Berry looked at him and slowly got uo but was still really weak."Does this mean that...maybe one day in the furture that..you could love me back as i do to you?" Berry had very little hope in her eyes.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:24 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

Berry looked at him and slowly got uo but was still really weak."Does this mean that...maybe one day in the furture that..you could love me back as i do to you?" Berry had very little hope in her eyes.
*stare at her eyes and see to yearning in her eyes* yes i shall *all he could say innocently*
so what about Somad are you going to take him in?? eek wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

*stare at her eyes and see to yearning in her eyes* yes i shall *all he could say innocently*
so what about Somad are you going to take him in?? eek wink
Berry huggles him and smiles." I will take him in only if you promise to come back. At least so we can see if you can love me back as i do to you." Berry was in a much better mood now that he said that there is hope they can be together.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 pm
what why am i stuck with her i thought you would be my new master scream

Somad you just got your new powers and your not the right person for me stare ,listen to me when i tell you its best if you stay with berry

arrgghhh stressed fine *changes into the sword and it attaches itself to berry as well as the Earings*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games