Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Lilli it is not your fault. It has never been your fault. This was my fault, I was the one who killed Celleia. The one who punched Klaash. He opened his eyes, it stung. Bad. "Ngh..." He grunted and tried to move his arm but it hurt to much. He closed his eyes again.
"I love you Lilli." He spoke. His voice sounded weird. He got anough energy to move his arm. He moved it up to where the blood was coming from. There was a large gash at the back of his head. "I'm sorry for putting you through this." He could feel rage creeping up on him. His eyes would soon turn dark. "Lilli, hurry. I need blood. I have to control myself. I don't want to hurt you. Hurry." He patted her back. As she got up he asked: "Lilli, come here first." She did so. He kissed her cheek. "Things will be okay."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Lilli, still crying, nodded then hugged him. "I'll be right back Tuesday. I promise." She said running out the door. She ran directly to the kitchen where she grabbed a few bottles of blood, or as the others called it, red wine. She thanked the kitchen lady and was out the door. Racing up the stairs, she made her way back to Tuesday's room. She half-ran to the bed. "Here, drink these." She said handing him the bottle. Out of breath, she sat down on the bed next to him. "He'd already chugged half the bottle. "You feeling any better?" She layed back and closed her eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:15 am

She came running back and gave him his drink. He chugged it getting little on the bed. His eyes, turning a dark purple, turned light again. "Lilli, come here, lay next to me please." She did so and huddled close to him. "I wanted to tell you about your siblings." He thought for a minute. "Rosalie, she was beautiful. Very kind and mischevious. She told me that if I ever met you to tell you that she loves you and that she hated leaving you behind. Ben, he is very noble and brave. He lives in a home south of this manor. He's been looking for you for a long, long time. Ever since they left. He left Rosalie and went in search of you. We were close when I met him. Good friends. It was after my fury had ended, he found me in a tree. What I was doing in a tree I do not know." He turned to her and laughed. "I came here a couple weeks later. Rosalie left me something. But, you can't get it until tomorrow!" He said and tickled her sides. When his muscles couldn't stand it he stopped. "Lilli come here." He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Her head was on his chest as he kissed the top of her hair.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:52 pm

"Really? Ben is still looking for me. I thought he had died. I have to find him. Well.. not now, but soon."She smiled and closed her eyes, still resting her head on him. "Tuesday?" He looked up. "I love you." Sher said and kissed his cheek. She looked at the large clock on the wall with Roman numerals. It read 12:17. "Tuesday, it's my birthday." She closed her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:06 pm

flooru123
momitama
Dahlia thought she heard the door re-open behind her, but when she looked, it was still closed. No one seemed to be around either, so she shook it off. She kept walking when her acute senses kicked in, and she heard something walking behind her. She whipped around to see a little fox tailing her. She stared at it, then stooped down and petted his back softly while whispering, "Hello friend, how are you? I'm surprised to see you out here close to such a different species, like these. I know that's hypocritical, but I have my reasons. Maybe you do too?"

"Yes I do." Keshi was shocked it came out human. He had never spoken will in animal form. Keshi tryed to cover it up by rubbing on her hands and jumping in to her armes.

For a moment, Dahlia had thought she had heard it respond, but quickly assumed that that would be quite impossible, and shrugged it off for now. She petted the soft little creature and laughed softly at it's almost jumpy nature. She held it close to her and asked, "Do you want to know a secret?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:14 pm

momitama
flooru123
momitama
Dahlia thought she heard the door re-open behind her, but when she looked, it was still closed. No one seemed to be around either, so she shook it off. She kept walking when her acute senses kicked in, and she heard something walking behind her. She whipped around to see a little fox tailing her. She stared at it, then stooped down and petted his back softly while whispering, "Hello friend, how are you? I'm surprised to see you out here close to such a different species, like these. I know that's hypocritical, but I have my reasons. Maybe you do too?"

"Yes I do." Keshi was shocked it came out human. He had never spoken will in animal form. Keshi tried to cover it up by rubbing on her hands and jumping in to her arms.

For a moment, Dahlia had thought she had heard it respond, but quickly assumed that that would be quite impossible, and shrugged it off for now. She petted the soft little creature and laughed softly at it's almost jumpy nature. She held it close to her and asked, "Do you want to know a secret?"

Keshi tried to node with out looking to un- normal.
She is so beautiful. I wonder what she is talking about. Oh My Goddess! I'm in love with her smile.
Keshi thought getting distracted each time he thought of what to she was going to say.

flooru123

momitama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm

flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama

"Yes I do." Keshi was shocked it came out human. He had never spoken will in animal form. Keshi tried to cover it up by rubbing on her hands and jumping in to her arms.

Keshi tried to node with out looking to un- normal.
She is so beautiful. I wonder what she is talking about. Oh My Goddess! I'm in love with her smile.
Keshi thought getting distracted each time he thought of what to she was going to say.

She smiled and looked deep into the little foxes eyes before sighing and and stating softly, "You...remind me an awful lot of my little brother, Mika. He had a pretty red coat, just like your's." She started to tear up before blinking them back and continuing. "Unfortunately, I can never see him again. Bandits attacked the village while I was out running errands for Grandfather Kit. I came back to find the entire village burned to sunders, and not a single villager was left. I have no idea what has happened to any of them, so I came here to find refuge. I feel a little out of place though. I have a strange feeling that I'm not really wanted here, though." She sighs again and places the fox on the ground as she stands and brushes off her purple skirt. "I thank you for listening, dear one. It really helped me to finally tell someone."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:21 pm

[[TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! D:< domokun ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:34 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Really? Ben is still looking for me. I thought he had died. I have to find him. Well.. not now, but soon."She smiled and closed her eyes, still resting her head on him. "Tuesday?" He looked up. "I love you." Sher said and kissed his cheek. She looked at the large clock on the wall with Roman numerals. It read 12:17. "Tuesday, it's my birthday." She closed her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.
Tuesday smiled. Thankful he was not alone. He kissed her head again and smiled in spite of himself. He slept too. In a moment in which seemed lke forever.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Tuesday lay in bed with Lilli. Thinking about the events of the previous day. Wow. Uncle. I thought I was an only child. Apparently not. I wonder how long Keshi has been looking. I wonder if Bou has found any family yet. I feel bad leaving her behind. I wish I knew more about myself.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:52 pm

[[All I know is that Keshi turned into a fox and is listening to Dahlia as she tells him why she's here and such, unknowingly. 3nodding ]]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:13 pm

((Well ever since Celleia died, Tuesday and Klaash got into a fight. They never really fought, but Klara and Lilli brought Klaash into the house. Then Tuesday went to his room. Fought himself. Then something happened and he fell and hit his head on the nightstand and got a bad concussion. Lilli went back to the room and saw him. Then they ate and then slept.))

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:14 pm

Lilli, still asleep, was dreaming. Her dream happened to be about her brother Ben.

Ben in this dream was 13. He was very tall, slender, and very handsome. Ben had blue-black hair that always seemed to jut out at different angles. He was very pale skinned, and was a half demon. He had Very pale blue eyes. Most importantly, He too was shunned by his parents, the same as his two sisters Rosalie and Lilli.

"Lilli come here." Ben whispered. He was sitting on the window sill of her room. Lilli woke up, it was night and she'd been sleeping. "Ben-ben!" she whispered loudly. It was the night after he and Rosalie had left. "Lilli quiet, Listen to me. If, when you're older, mom and dad find out you're a vampire..."--he paused--"Run, you have to leave if they do. If they try to hurt you just get out of there. Rosalie and I won't be able to come back and get you. And now it's too early to bring you with us. You hear me?" He asked. "Yes."She sobbed. she was crying because she didn't want them to be gone. "I understand Ben." She said.

"Good. Well I have to leave. Rosalie is waiting. I love you Lilli."--he stood up on the sill--"I'll see you again someday, when you're older. I promise." Ben smiled and then lept from the window. Lilli ran to the window, but it was too dark to see anything. "Right, when I'm older." She mumbled and went back to sleep.

Lilli woke up to see dim light filtering in through the window. She looked up at Tuesday, he was still sleeping. She realixed she'd fallen asleep in his room. Whatever. She craned her neck to his face and pecked his cheek. "Good morning Tuesday." she mumbled.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Tuesday could feel movement. His eyes fluttered open. Lilli was already awake but still in bed.
"Today I want you and me to go out to the court yard. I think I can move. But I want to give you something. And it has to be in the court yard." Tuesday tried to move but his muscles still ached. He grunted. "Don't worry. I can move long enough to get outside. We should have a picnic." The sun was already shining.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:28 pm

((NO! I think kya-chan got off sad ))
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games