Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xaviar the pandafox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm
im not sure if ive posted my fursona or not but just incase here you go:
name mad aviar johnson
sex:male
orientation:gay
species:red panda/red fox
xaviar is a fun loving dude who really just wants to party. he can be serious at times though, when needed. he is a very artistic and musical furry.
for some pics my art O.o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm
Name: Huntress Garcia
Species: Fox
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
Built: Muscular with a well refine and toned 6 pack
Hair color: white that goes down to her midback
Eye color: Red
Scars: A scar on her left arm from when she had her arm nearly cut off and a scar form her waist to her right arm when she got badly burned in a training accident and her partner Alec gotten killed from.
Appearance: Huntress wears the elite stealth unit's uniform witch is a protective top with the right side has the long sleeve and the left side with no sleeves she wears a steel plated brown band showing the elite symbol on it she wears long black pants with black boots she has 3 weapons the main one she uses is a Sythe she uses a katana that is named Kasai Kudahusa (means fire flower in Japanese) That is waist mounted and lastly a Knife for close range combat.
Bio: Huntress' parents where killed when she was first born when Alec found her he trained her in marshal arts at the age of 13 she went into the stealth force 3 years later at the age of 16 she gotten into the highest rank in the stealth army the elite she is the first and only female in the army and the first and only female and youngest to make it into the highest rank in the army
Picture: my dream avatar

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Evil By Name

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm
Name: Rivet
Species: Burmese Python
Height: 14' length total. Torso height of 6'5
Weight: 255 lbs
Eyes: Black
Scales: Typical Burmese python markings, light brown background color, with darker markings.
Orientation: Hedonist; doesn't care
Mate: Not the mating type, bro.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 pm
Name: Akira Wanijima
Sex:Female
Species:Lioness
Orientation: who cares :/
Mate:happy loner :3
Personality: Since living in a isolated area she doesnt have alot of friends outside of phantomile or what surrounds it. Usually alone or roaming around. Split personalitys control her attitude depending on the situation.
Appearance:Wahoo!

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am
Name: Aleks
Sex: Male
Species: Raccoon
Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 116 lbs.
Build: Lean, non-muscular
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow

Basic list for a drawn representation:
Raccoon
Headphones
Creepy smile
Rainbow tail
Glasses
No shoes
Raver pants
Hoodie - Mesh of awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Name: Mila Iranen
Height: 5"2'
Weight: 125 pounds
Preference: Males
Mate: Still searching
Personality: Calm, lazy, very observant, quick to react, often daydreams, rarely gets angry but when she does pray it's not you she's mad at
Bio: It's not something she's willing to talk about...
Pic:

User Image  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm
User ImageTara "Kirpet" Bronya

Mate: None.
Orientation: Bisexual but much more into girls than guys.
Height: 5'4"
Eye color: Neon pink.
Hair color: Blackish-Brown and White

Animal race: She is a serious mutt. Rabbit (Mother) / Wolf(father) / Badger(Grandpa) / Cougar(Grandma).

Personalty: She is pretty laid back for the most part, although she does have her moments when she is just a giant jabber jaw. She is also pretty shy when she doesn't know a person and she can come off as kind of cold. She's also not super open about her self for fear of people hurting her as so many have done in the past and because of that she can have a wee bit of temper from time to time.

Description: She has the build of a wolf, except for her ears they are both a bit taller than your average wolves (that's the rabbit), the left one sticks straight up and the right one is cocked, but her claws and fur pattern take after a American Badger, she also has the tail of cougar but with a bit more fluff and with a lil' puff of fur at the end like a rabbits tail, which she likes to dye neon pink, and she's got the nice long whiskers of a rabbit as well.

**Note: The image portrayed is the closest I could get with the Create A Fursona v3.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 am
Name: Beat
Species: twintail cat
Height: 6 feet even
Weight: 190
Body: built but lean
Eyes: Red
Orientation: bi
Mate: still looking
Personality: Fun,eccentric, loyal, wont get too mad unless you you really piss him off.  

kirinkiller

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm

User ImageUser Image
Name: Erik "Phantom" Claudin-Drogo
Title(s): The Phantom of the Opera, Opera Ghost
Race: Shape-Shifter
Animal Form's Race: Cat
Orientation: Bisexual (Prefers girls... Most of the time.)
(Sometimes an artist, and sometimes a composer.)
Height: 6' 2"
Eye color: Dull Red to Bright Red
Hair color: Black/Dark Gray

---

Personalty: A bit of a bipolar fellow, he usually start off as a dark, mysterious man with a charming personality as well as quick wit. Once you get to know him, however, he can be quite the shy, yet bold romantic... Or a horrid, angry madman who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Bio: He was born a human, and was known in Paris as the great Phantom of the Opera. When his love escaped him, he fled to New York City and, on the way, was cursed by a gypsy, turning into a shape-shifter. Now in New York, he wanders the alleys in the form of a human-like cat figure with black fur, brown ruffled hair, and piercing red eyes. He can shift between his human self and his cat form, but only is human in public... But in the shadows, you'll see him as this hybrid, or as a simple cat.

*I tried on the cat one... I tried. Used Fursona V3.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

User Image
Name: Akumu Dunn
Race: Black Cat
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5' 6"
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Black

Personalty: He's shy and pretty quiet usually, though he can speak... If he wants to. He's really a passionate romantic behind it, and he's often found reading or writing romantic fantasies. Sometimes, he even draws. When you get to know him (if you pass the hard shell), he can be really nice and calm, but he doesn't show his emotions often even then... Unless you pass even that shell. Once you pass that, that could only mean he really, really likes or trusts you. And, once you're there, you'll know how he really is.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demanava

3,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 am
Name: Ziege
Species: Demon Goat
Orientation: Pansexual
No special powers or anything, but I do tend to have different forms I'll draw him in.
Even though he can look scary, he is in fact very shy and friendly.
Picture here and here. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Name:Blade
Species:Fox
Orientation:gay
Bio:Likes to fight and party

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=241270&id=100000785963934&ref=fbx_album  

cajunantichrist

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 am
im a grey fox

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jaga  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:34 pm
Name: Jon
Species: Anthro-Wolf
Sex: Male
Fur: Black
Eyes: Bright Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lb
Build: Marine Fit
Mate: Looking
Orientation: Straight
I'm a quiet person, I don't socialize with strangers much. I only really speak to my friends or people who are close to me. I'm proficient with firearms. I especially like revolvers (Executions, lol). I'm protective of friends and loved ones. To this end: I show no mercy, possibly outright pleasure, in destroying those who hurt my friends and loved ones.
Picture: I still need to finish it... and even then it won't be the best thing in the world...  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm
Name:Tripfire
Sex:Male
Species:Wolf
Orientation:Comfortably straight
Mate:Nope smile
User Image  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games