Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:08 pm

"Why thank you Turgon," said Oracle as she held the new sword in her hand.
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm

"You are welcome Oracle. And Kid Tarantula how do you feel about your new position?" asked Turgon.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 am

'Thank you so much' he bowed taking it. 'It's a honour and happy brithday this is my gift you it's something I have no real use for eihter' he took out a small ring silver rings with wolf outline ontop. 'It's said anyone who weilds this has the sight of the wolf I have no use for it.Your isn't the only relic my web blades have been passed down many generations to.'

'I feel honoured and now I have beaten the loser I can make some chnages around here' he slapped Firefly other the head roguhly.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 am

'Gemini say thank you' Robin added examing the exchange.

Adam arrived clucthing a new seath for the girls weapon insisde a bag.He wasn't staying he didn't want to he hated the emotional junk and besides he needed to protect the tower.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 am

Kid spider looked up from day dreaming a message was coming through. 'Master Kid Tarantula sucessfully infilrtrated Turgons group. He awaits new orders'

'Tell him to prove himself in his new masters eyes to show his loyalty. This could work out well for us by letting Turgon attack the Titans we can easily get to Boy Arachnid by the shear size of thier group and not lift a finger. Kid Trantula can then finish Turgon off the Ultra Battle suit will be ready but first the test run to obtain some much needed test data. The test will be begin this morrnning but first I need to add anit measure so Boy arachnid cant' control' he typed hurridly constucting the program.

Kid spider nodded sending the message. He looked down and began to write a poem.

Tarantula recived the message blinking slightly under his mask. 'Master may I lead a mission to the tower ? as you know today is the brats birthday may I go to the tower and destroy her presents ?'
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm

"Um, thanks Arachnid. That's very kind of you," said Gemini as she held the ring in her arm than put it on her finger. Then when she put it on her eyes changed to wolf eyes. She said as she looked throguh a mirror, "Wow."

"As for gifts, Robin and I got you something too, so I'll be right back," said Starfire as she zoomed out of the window of the hospital room quick.

~3 Minutes Later~

Then Starfire comes back to the hosptial room with kind of a huge box in her hands. "This is from Robin and I..mean me and your father," she said as she gave Gemini the box.

Then Gemini took the box and opened it. Inisde was a new costume and a necklace. "Wow, thanks," she said.

"Well, try it on," said Starfire.

"Ok," said Gemini as she left the room for a momment. Than 1 minute later Gemini comes back in the room with a new costume on and a necklace on. the necklace had a wolf on it. And here's the new costume:
User Image
"Well, how do I look?" asked Gemini.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm

"Hm, no let the child and the Titands have a peaceful day today. But tomarrow we'll ambush them at the tower," said Turgon with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:21 am

'Nice it really works many happy returns mini kid' he smiled removing his mask revealing his pale face and untidy oak brown hair. He looked up at a clock frowning. 'Hang on it's 11:40pm in the morrning not night. Gemini your brithday isn't until tommorw isn't it ?' he didn't undertsnad how she got her presents early.

Marco smiled it had been easier than he'd thought it was ready. 'My aprrentice summons him now !' he hissed getting imaptient.

Kid spider nodded not appreicating his tone. He sent an image of the Titans stood in front of the ultra battle suit a blast from the cannons consuming them and the rest of the city only leaving dusty black ruins the city and the Titans dead. He also added 'You've got 10 minutes until it really happens' in a echeoy mainical voice.

Boy Arachnid recieved the image. He quickly donned the mask hiding his worried experssion getting his equipment together getting up briskly 'I-I-.. have to go leave me alone' he stuggled for words swining out off the room using the web spinners swinigng desperately to Delta road. He must stop it.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:34 am

'Wait no !' Robin exclaimed but he was to late he was already gone. 'He needs our help something isn't right we going to need to help him. Gemini are you feeling any better honestly ?' their wasn't much time he needed to know if she was ok to come. Her first test as a hero.

Adam looked up flicking a small tracer on his back without him noticing in the split second before he left. He looked up at Robin 'He's been tagged' he added.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"Now may we attack?" asked Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then fire formed in Gemini's eyes for she new Oracle and Turgon were behind something, she could feel it. For Gemini's birthday was and is today and everybody else new it was its just Boy arachnid got it messed up but why. "Yeah, father I'm ready and good to go," she said as she looked like she has fire in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, I"m sure mother. And I have a feeling someone that I must kill will be coming for me," said Gemini. "Oracle told me that were not suppose to fight on this day since it is my birthday and Arachnid just got that mixed up. She just told me that so I don't fight and she'll come to me unixpected and kill me but I caught on with her little trick, hers and Turgons," said Gemini.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:46 am

(I'm confused is it morrning or day ?)
Boy arachnid skipped other the streets onlookers gawping at him as he went he may have got wrong but he was slightly confused nevermind he didn't have long time was slipping away to fast. He was sorry about running out though they were better without him. Acess 7890
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm

((Its morning now in the story thats the next day))

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:21 pm

"Hm, now we may. But I don't think that trick you pulled on Gemini will work any longer Oracle but it was a nice try. Kid Tarantula you may lead the army to attack the Titans for we'll start the battle early now. Oracle you may go ahead and attack Gemini, and Firefly you'll go with the army oh and don't disapoint me," said Turgon.

"Yes, my lord," said Firefly.
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Raven stood up and put her hood up and waitted.

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games