Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:39 am
'You got it' he shock his hand firmly. 'Welcome to the team we've got a great dental plan' he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:21 am
When Arachnid shook Skeletor's hand it popped off. Skeletor then looked at his wrist and said,"Uh, dude can i have my hand back."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:22 am
'Here you go' he placed carefully in the other hand. 'Sorry and eww that was weird no offense' he popped out his extra two hands. 'Yeah these come in handy too'.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:33 am
"Nice but can you beat this,"Skeletor said as he pulled off his head and then while his head wass detached he said,"try beating that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:00 am
'No you win i'll probaly ending cutting me head or something just..put it back it's freakin me out man' he said immitating a high hippy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:55 am
Terra got wide eyes and said. "Only you could do that skeletor." She turned to arachnid. "If you could do that...than your not normal. Skeletor can do that becuz he is made out of bones. Hey you can use your head as abowling ball." As she chuckled.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:42 pm
"Yeah he was a Titan. At times I know what was on his mine. I've only been here for like a whole week now. Even though he won't admit it he likes Gemini as a friend and such but I know he doesn't like the idea of her being a hero and stuff. Like I understand why he doesn't like it. Its too dangerous for but you know no other human being on the earth wouldn't take her in cause of her powers. The Titans told me that. So yeah he use to be a Titan but now I'm guessing he needs to be on his own for a bit now. Even though he's still a kid but you know he got potental. As for me I'm only here to track someone down. Her name is Black Feather and she use to be my friend until one day a witch came to her and now she only disires power. And Black Feather now, she distroyed her whole family adn tried to force me to be on her side but I refuse and so we split on being friends. So now I'm tracking her down, for she's a run away villian who has killed many people and now she's here on earth. And I won't leave unitl I bring her back or until she's finished," explained Fox as she looked at the window.

~~

"What? How do you know about i so much now?" asked Starfire in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:24 pm
Skeletor put his head back on and turned back into a human. Once he was back to normal he said,"Is this better."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:14 pm
"I talked to my darkside Oracle and she old me. But nevermind about that, lets go see father," said Gemini as she walked out of the medic room and went back into her room where Robin and Arachno was. "Hay daddy," she asid with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:56 pm
Starfire followed Gemini to where Robin and Arachno was and stood next to Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:18 pm
"Yes...thank you." As Terra looked at a skeletor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm
"Hello who are you good sir?"asked Gemini as she saw Arachno.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:31 am
"It feels weird to go back to normal after so long. Hey Terra can you do me a favor and tell me what color my eyes are. It's been so long I've forgoten,"Skeletor said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 am
'Ok cacth you later I need a word with Robin and it's much much better' he smiled at the toehrs swining back into the tower. He entered the room seing Arachno avenger.

'My names Arachnid avenger sorry for earlier I was in a mood with Boy Arachnid' he bent down shaking her hand. 'I'll stay if you want me I might be able to help you out'.

Arachnid rolled his eyes at the friendly guy routine and stormed out of the rooom.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:44 am
'Gemini don't worry about yor darkside were all here for you not matter how tough it gets just rember your a hero and you can win the battle within you' he bent down picking her up. 'I have to go now and find out what happened to Adam and check on your special present. I love you' he smiled leaving the room. He found Fox and the girl from earlier. He looked at the girl 'Ok wheres Adam ?' he tone he coniderably changed it was mature and serious.

'We don't know i'm sorry please may I stay and help you find him. I can explain why I kidnaped him it was so his new suit would bond propely i'm his half sister I would never harm' she said standiing up cooly.

'Ok you can stay. What happened before he left ?' he asked curiously he'd lost track of him in the commotion.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games