Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:17 pm
I'm a little confused about the upcoming star test.

I'm assuming we're not being tested individually (or as duos, I guess, in this case). Is it going to be just on giant thread where we all roleplay in pairs and the mods watch shrewdly from above? Also, should we inform someone ahead of time who are partners are?

~ Your neighborhood moron  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:21 pm
As Duos. It will be one giant thread we all roleplay in pairs and we crew members shall indeed judge. We will have a thread for you to inform us what your partners will be sooner or lata.

<- Dead Kurai.  

KuraiGekkou

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:21 pm
Aaah, thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:02 am
OMG those pets are so cute!!! One question: Right now is Rachisu the only pet available to catch, or are we supposed to make up what they look like? Or are we gonna have a random-number action for that too?  

Akira_Hoshino

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 am
all right, question. For star tests (say we have another tournament, like last time) will Ria High Credits be given out? And if so, how much? (the reward could be something like a star and 200 rian credits, etc.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:16 pm
Okay, as I understand it, multiple characters are allowed. Do any of them have to be the one you applied with?  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:26 pm
@Akira: Rachisu's are the only pet you can capture now. you will need to buy the tame from the Pet store in order to attempt to catch one.

@Max: depends....

@Senchou: Not really. Feel free to use any character you are most comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:24 pm
I know this might be a stupid question, but, are the classes we choose for our characters made up? So I could create any class within reason such as a certain magic or martial art/defense/offense, ect.. class?  

The_redish_ninja

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:25 pm
Please read the Newcomer thread for those answers.

But in short.

Make up your own classes is indeed correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:04 pm
Hi, i only rped a couple times here and got bored of it, i beleive the main reason is my character. So i posted my old person in the 2nd profile form, now i see their is a third one. So should i post my old one in there, or can i just post a new character, because i never used my first one.
((i know it talks a little about it but i got confused, i'm sorry!))  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:05 pm
I'm a bit confused but if you want you can delete your origional profile and put your main character (or one of them) in place of the one you deleted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:28 pm
"Ok, since I have a mule in this guild as well and I just earned one star on this account...can I also count it as my mule having one star? Since the Star Test thread says its about roleplay ability and not character?"

"Also, I thought it takes 10 stars to be crew when some crew members don't even have 10 stars. eek "  

sakura159753

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:27 pm
hehe, you don't need 10 stars to be a crew, you get picked for many other reasons to, but if you get 10 stars then you're probably super-ultra awesome and therefore deserve to have a shot at being a crew. And even if you have ten stars, it doesn't gurantee you'll stay crew forever, it just means you seem like you're dedicated and therefor could help out.

As for the mule, no. It goes by account, plus if it's your mule you can RP your character on this account as well. For each person you have a number of stars, since I earned all my stars on Celestial, not only does Celeste get those stars, but Joy and Shaiya as well.

The reason you can't have your mule have the same number of stars is because it's a given for all of your characters. I guess the mule would have the stars as well, but you couldn't enter both your mule and your main on a star test. It's kind of hard to explain, but for the most part, all of your RP characters have the same amount, whether you have them on you mule or your main.

The stars are distrubuted for your characters, not accounts. So really it's only on your main that you would attribute your stars too. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's hard to explain. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:42 am
"Tis ok! 3nodding So only this account will be able to get the stars that I earn on this account?"  

sakura159753

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games