Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:32 am
kaski grabbed the comunicator"Hey kokoro turn on the energy shields."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm
"Fine," she said as pressed a couple of button to activate the shields.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm
"hey thanks kokoro and get colin inside quickly the rain is acid."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:39 pm
"Okay, first off..." Fenix started to say when all of the sudden, the ship shook violently and a loud CRACK could be heard. "What the hell was that?!" She exclaimed while looking confused but a little worried, "I think we should hold the questions for now and tend to your ship... I really don't plan on dying in this thing's rubble." Fenix smiled and clapped her hands together. "So what now?"

((woo! school's out! :] finally..))  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:28 pm
"Yeah I agree with the weird girl because I am too young to die"Kaski said. Kaski started to run,"Come on guys!!"
((lucky you we still have two days))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 pm
((SORRY! I've been working....xP))

Rea reluctently let go of Rai. She looked worried. What to do? What to do?! Rea thought of something. "Don't they have chemical suits in the biology lab? We could use those to go out in the acidic rain! Can't we?!" Re felt accomplished and smart for once. She grined wide, her eyes glistining. "Though I'm not sure if we have enough. We would have to take turns and filter the kids out quickly! We might have to make an anti-chemical tent that they can stand under, until the rain stops..."  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 pm
((Hey everyone, Been working on a new project and this old idea came up. I've been wanting to map out the ship for some time, but need a little help on finding out the outside shape of it. If I can get an idea of how it looks, I can fill it. If anyone can give me some ideas or a drawing, that would be awesome. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 pm
(um ask alex)
"Rea the ship will be fine we had kokoro put on the energy shields and us that is a problem."  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm
"Kaski, there's a problem with that. The energy shield generators will only last us at best 12 hours. The only problem is the power from that is routed to the food storage supply and the indoor herb garden. Who knows how much food there will be on this planet? Much less if it's edible or not."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 am
"We have to think of an alternitive. Any one have any ideas besides mine?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:18 pm
Fenix ignored the "weird girl" comment from Kaski and looked up to the left while having a lost in thought expression. "Hmm," She started to say while turning her head to look out a window, "If I'm remembering correctly, the plants in this world are immune to the acid rain. I haven't been to this world for a while and it hasn't rained since I got here so I'm not completely sure, but the plants aren't melting so it's worth a shot to try and use them."

Fenix shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes while saying with a smile on her face, "It won't really matter to me what you do, becuase I can escape anytime I need too." Fenix started to walk off in a random hall in hope to explore the ship a little bit while thinking, They need to learn how to solve problems themselves because there isn't always going to be someone to help them. I'm sure they don't want to end up like the people who abbandoned the ruin city because of the acid rain...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm
"Hhmm" Rai said while scratching the back of his head. "Well, someone could take one of the chemical suits and get plant samples from outside. There are about a total of 8 suits." Rai took a small sample of the acid rain and put it inside a testube. He then put the test tube in a machine that tests the acidity of chemicals.

"Okay, the suits will last up to 36 hours, straight. But in order to find out what it is that makes the plants invulnerable to the acid rain will take at least 4 hours. We can change the genetc coding of the energy shields to withstand the acid rain. As for starting them up is a different problem."

Rai paced around for a bit until he touched a metal pipe and was given a small jolt and remembered about how Ra started that fire. "THAT'S IT!" He shouted.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:21 pm
kaski walks up to the group"Hey Rai how are we getting the suits? That is just my only question." Kaski walks over to the doorway when is this going to stop.

Kaski stops looking out at the rain"Wow i really miss looking at earth."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:23 pm
"The suits are in the biology lab." Rea said to Kaski. She glanced at Rai, sprinting over. "WHAT?! What's it?!"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Rai turned to Rea, "COMBUSTION!" He shouted. "Before people on Earth used our more efficient technology, they used fire and electricity to do many things, even travel. Alone Kaski and ra wouldn't be able to draw enough electrical and fire energy to activate the ships generators, but...." Rai stopped and quickly turned to Fenix. "With Fenix's power we might just be able to pull off enough power for a while longer."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff