Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:07 pm

"So that's what was happening....... very interesting. Susumu? You? Hope Oronami doesn't find out. So Kouga, I'm guessing you want to leave here to go infiltrate the Sound. Don't do it. They'll recognize you and most likely kill you or at least beat you horribly. It's too soon to take action against them. We have to be patient."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

(Erm, I'm not in the cafe anymore...)

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 pm

(oh, my bad xp )
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm

(lol npnp)

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm

"here we are the oaks ally cafe, heres a menu, when your ready just tell me and i'll fix your dinner" rahenno said as his set up the stove and oven in the back (menu on first page)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm

"Wow you're the cook here, thats pretty cool." Kiyoshi then took a look at the menu. "Hmm, I'll just take an order of Tempura." He said then put the menu.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 pm

"well i dont own the place, my sensai does, me and susumu are here when she not here" rahenno starts the stove and starts cooking kiyoshis tempura

5 min later

"here you go" rahenno sits at the same table as kiyoshi "hey let me ask you a question, has Asaba ever tryed to get you"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 pm

"Asaba hmm" Kiyoshi though. "Nope, I never even heard of that name." He said taking a bite of his dinner.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:35 pm

rahenno looked at him with a stuned look "Asaba, a the leader of the akasuki, they collect demon for some reason which then kills host, so we got to watch are backs"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 pm

"I guess we do, though we do have a peace treaty with the Akasuki. Though how long it will last no one will know." Kiyoshi then took another bite of his food. "So tell me about yourself Rahenno; rank, likes dislikes, what it like living here, you know stuff like that. I'm interested to know." He smiled and kept eatting watching Rahenno.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:44 pm

"well i'm 13, jounin, likes fight and hates not alot of thing, and the cloud is a great place with great people" rahenno said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm

*a clone of brile appears in the cafe' and sat down*

"the mist is a unique place. they are way different from the cloud"

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:02 pm

"you want to mist ?" rahenno said turning to brile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 pm

"yup. i went to the mist. i'm there now."

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 pm

"cool must be nice"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games