Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:11 am
MemoryDragon
((Yay! Well, I have net access now. Don't know how much I'll be on, but we can at least start!))

(She needs the summary though sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:52 am
((Lol... Should have said something earlier. Here goes... From the beginning, incase anyone else also wants to jump in.

Kyoko, who is now the goddess of time, tells the princess Alcina that she has to become the Time Stranger to fight off the mazoku's coming attack. Alcina, who wants to be important, is more than happy to go with it. She steals the Time stone after a small run in with Sakataki and then meets Hayato in the gardens. After a brief talk, Alcina shows how different she is from other princesses by jumping the walls to get Hayato out of stuffy castle.

Outside the walls of the palace, Hayato and Alcina meet Lunis, who is angry at the wolf kizoku. She says he is tresspassing on her lands. Kane (disguised as a boy) also runs up to Alcina and asks her to find Sui, the fish kizoku leader who has run away. Alcina asks Lunis and Hayato to calm down and wait till after they find Sui to work out their problems. They agree. The time stone sees Alcina's heart at this point, and she becomes the Time Stranger.

Unfortunately, the group had no way to get there. So Hayato decided he and Lunis would steal a air ship. After a brief run in with the first of Alcina's siblings, Arian, Hayato and Lunis managed to steal an airship and the group started their trek to the fish kizoku clan.

A storm forced them to land near the snake kizoku castle where they stayed the night. During a warm bath in the hot springs, Alcina and the others got to know the twins in charge of the snake kizoku. Alcina decides to help Kisuna see that his mother loved him by taking everyone back in time.

They all watch the twin's mother die protecting the children. Alcina can't take it anymore. She decides that beating the murderers up afterwards won't change anything and gets in a fight with Hyoukyo, a mazoku working for X (the yet to be named big boss). He eventually runs off after a message for him came and Alcina gets angry. Hayato finds her like that, slightly wounded and scolds her.

They get back to everyone else and find that Kisa has run off to the stone. More mazoku attack and Kizuna awakes as the Thunder Stranger. After that, they all return to the present time.

Alcina once again drops Hayato first (because he's heaviest) and refuses to apologize for it. Instead, she stops time and draws a villainous mustache on his face with magic marker. He chases after her once time starts again and they both run into Alcina's second brother, Cadfan.

Cadfan wants Alcina to return to the palace and Hayato acts out the part of a villain (still with the swirly mustache on his face.). Cadfan won't stand for this and uses his super fast speed to get Alcina back. Alcina tries to stop them from fighting. It doesn't work as Hayato transforms into his wolf form. She starts crying, which ends the fight for both Cadfan and Hayato. He says he will listen to her reasons for not coming back.

Alcina and the others, minus Hayato, move into the living room of the castle to discuss the Strangers. Kisuna agrees to come with them to fight the mazoku and Cadfan backs down. She sees her brother in a new light now and walks him out to the door after giving Kisuna a hug. They run into Hayato, making him slightly jealous of her closeness to Cadfan.

Cadfan asks Hayato to take care of Alcina and disappears into the night. Hayato (who still has that moustache) then pushes the princess inside to tend to her wounds. They find out that Lunis has left because of trouble with her tribe.

They meet up with Kizuna again, who is embarressed around Alcina. That hug of hers really got to him. xd Alcina notices this and decides to be really evil. She kisses him on the cheek. Kizuna promptly faints.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:53 am
((During all this in a different part of the castle, Kisa lets the mysterious Sui into the house and gives him a bath. Alcina, who also wanted a bath after that muddy battle, nearly walks in on them. But Kisa manages to send her to another bathroom.

Eventually Alcina gets dry clothes and after a bit more talking, they all go to bed (Hayato finally cleans off his new facial hair too. wink ).

It is eventually revealed that Kane is indeed a girl, not a guy as previously thought. She is in love with and engaged to Sui, even though he doesn't return her feelings. They decide to help her, regardless. A package comes in for Alcina from her brothers, which Hayato recieves for her. He finds out the king is furious and now has a price put out on his head.

He gives the package to the princess and disappears. The princess opens the package and is delighted to find all her things in it. Arain sent it the moment he heard where she was. His note said that he and Cadfan would take care of father.

Hayato and Kisuna leave Alcina behind to find Sui. She gets mad and goes out too. Unfortunately, she has no clue how to find him and gets depressed. Because of this, she actually randomly runs into Sui who is dressed as a girl. He tries to get her to talk about her problems and she tells the "stranger." But before he can give her any advice, Hayato comes in. He recognizes Sui by his sent, but doesn't say anything. Instead, he manages to upset the princess who then runs off crying.

Sui follows after her and talks to her again on the swings. He gets the idea of hooking up Hayato and Alcina. At this point, Alcina figures out he is Sui after many hints.

Hayato comes up once again and gets angry at the princess again. But he yells at Sui instead and then runs off as a new mazoku attacks the fish kizoku. Alcina stays behind briefly to try one last time to convince Sui to help, but it is fruitless. Instead she runs out to the battle.

Hayato fights with a mazoku minion name Taryn while Alcina fights off a new admirer who just happens to be a mazoku named Bran. He kisses her which enrages the already wounded Hayato. Kisuna sends an electric attack towards Taryn who turns to stone. Alcina then finds out that the strangers weapons can destroy the stone and kills Taryn by shattering the stone. She then slips and falls into the now raging waters brought up by the storm.

Hayato tries to jump in and save her and manages to get her on land before sinking. Sui comes in and saves Hayato. Alcina awakens him as the Water Stranger and Bran high tails it out of there when he sees he's out numbered.

Sui calms the storm and Hayato and Alcina get into yet another fight. She manages to convince Sui to come with them and after a touching scene with Kane, he agrees.

During this time, Hayato decides to run off to his own clan because Alcina doesn't need him anymore and he's feeling a little sorry for himself. He leaves a note which Alcina and crew have just read...

Oy... That was long... Leri, tell me if I've left anything important out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:11 pm
((*pokes* Anyone?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:40 pm
((I'm a tiny bit confused but I'll manage. I'll be ready to RP by tomorrow, I think. By then I'll have something thought out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:56 pm
((Aghhhh...the strange things that go into my head. I've been kicked off the computer by my dad. >.< I'm using "my" laptop. (Actually the computer computer is mine but dad always ends up using it instead. scream ) Anyways, I was thinking maybe I should do a manga thingy of this roleplay! whee That is, if you guys don't mind. Of course you guys get a bunch of credit. I promise to stick your names everywhere on the manuscript! sweatdrop (Just kidding...that would scare my friendy wends who would be the "test items" that read it.) XD Leave it up to me to get these strange ideas. I'm kinda bored and I don't really want to work on Forbidden. XD Yeah, I'm a lazy bum. The plot is so easy to follow for a clumsy, messed-up manga-ka like me. And I like the feeling to it. whee It makes me think,It kind of starts off where the original Time Stranger Kyoko ended. It would make Arina-chii so happy! and It sounds like so much fun! Buahahahaha!
whee
But before I start hyperventilating about it I need your permission! (I feel like I'm asking my parents for something..."permission"...ha ha. XD)

But here's another thing. I don't know who's permission I should ask for. sweatdrop I'm thinking it would probably be Kaze-chan but everybody else has something to do with it so I'm confuzzled. XD So maybe I should ask everybody's opinion/permission. whee

I promise that as soon as I steal a scanner and draw out a few pages I will let you see it but until then I will wait for my cousins to go out one day and steal their scanner I'll be a good little girl and draw. whee ))

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:31 pm
((I think it would be delightful myself! I'd love to see it in manga form! I know Leri was going to draw some pictures at one point, but it'd be very cool to have a manga version, lol... I can't imagine any reason why we wouldn't let you... But we should probably wait for a go ahead from Leri or Kaze first. Probably Leri, since Kaze doesn't seem to be back yet... Oh, btw. Happy b-day Leri!

And Aisu, let me know if there's anything you want explained more. I'm back full time now (thank god) so I should be able to get back to you quickly.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:49 pm
MemoryDragon
((I think it would be delightful myself! I'd love to see it in manga form! I know Leri was going to draw some pictures at one point, but it'd be very cool to have a manga version, lol... I can't imagine any reason why we wouldn't let you... But we should probably wait for a go ahead from Leri or Kaze first. Probably Leri, since Kaze doesn't seem to be back yet... Oh, btw. Happy b-day Leri!

And Aisu, let me know if there's anything you want explained more. I'm back full time now (thank god) so I should be able to get back to you quickly.))

((Yay! Atleast somebody else likes it. whee Truthfully, I don't have all that much faith in my ideas. (It's probably because people think I'm *koff*crazy*koff koff*. whee Oh well. I already have the cover concept in mind. 3nodding I'll be so dissapointed if I'm not "allowed" to do the manga. The concept tis very cute... sweatdrop (It's Hayato and Alcina...) I'm already in love with that couple! heart SakuMeiMei's Super Hyper Love Attack!! Kyaa! I get all hypered up when I'm writing about couples that I like... sweatdrop It's like my constant obsession with Shiroku and Haruno (characters from Forbidden). This time Alcina and Hayato shall be my victims! twisted +_+))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:01 pm
((Lol... It feel so very strange to have them talked about like this. xd As for being crazy... It runs in my family. xd So you ain't the only one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:30 pm
((I wonder what I will die from first...waiting in suspense for what the results of the art contest are or waiting for permission to use the roleplay as a manga concept thingy... whee ))  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 pm
I'm REDOING my profile!! My brain obviously wasn't really working when I did my first one so here is the new improved one! whee

Chara Name: Sakizaki Kuromi
Your SN: cc-haruna
Appearance: pretty much exactly like Yami except my hair is shorter
M/F: Female
Stranger: Dark
Type: Nekozoku
Staff: the evil scythe!! Buahahaha!
Others: Kuromi is Yami's granddaughter. She is the second in line for being leader of the Nekozoku clan..err...yeah. She is constantly called a know-it-all by everyone but she pretty much is... sweatdrop She has two brothers and two sisters. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:44 pm
( I have characters designs for the characters so far cc-haruna whee If you want, I can scan them to you... or you can make your own designs for them (in your style of course) biggrin But... if possible, I really want you to use my character design for Sui. If that's not too much to ask. *approves of your manga desires* xd

and since Kaze-chan isn't here, I'll edit your new profile for you whee )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:27 pm
((You finished them and never told me, Leri? I wanna see!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:06 pm
( I wanted to tell you when I got the chance to actually upload on my compie~ xd sadly, I don't have it right now sweatdrop It's in my hand but not on the comp. My scanner's broken so I have to wait 'til vacation ends to scan it gonk )  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:06 pm
Leri
( I have characters designs for the characters so far cc-haruna whee If you want, I can scan them to you... or you can make your own designs for them (in your style of course) biggrin But... if possible, I really want you to use my character design for Sui. If that's not too much to ask. *approves of your manga desires* xd

and since Kaze-chan isn't here, I'll edit your new profile for you whee )

((Thanks Leri-chan! whee Oh, and sending me character designs would be nice. Kyaa... whee sweatdrop And I'll try my best to make my version of Sui look as much as your version of Sui as possible!...Did that sentence make sense?? sweatdrop I have Hayato's character design kind of done...and right now I'm going like this: eek domokun twisted xd mad stressed crying with Alcina. gonk I can't think of what she would wear...she's a princess after all. Memory-chaaaaannn!! Heeeeelllllllpppp... sweatdrop
(I was bored so I started the character designs... sweatdrop )))

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games