Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:00 am
Dude... It's STILL badass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:27 pm
WAit...do you mean super herb as in the red+green+blue? Or the one that's the exact same waay, but if you combine them in a different order when you eat it it'll give you temporarily invincibility? I dont' know I eard bout the last part somewhere and wondered if it's true?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 pm
Yeah, I think that's the one he means. I dunno if it works or not. I make it, but haven't gone out of my way to test it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No. People shouldn't be laughing at Salazar, people should be crying that Capcom ruined a good franchise. (And no, Canas, they have not redeemed themselves. You're in denial.)

I'unno, it seems like only you and Alkaizer hate it, and everyone's moved on. All motion is relative; perhaps it's you who's moved away by standing still. (And no, Bio, I'm not defending RE4 or UC.)

And no, Stranger. It doesn't make you a noob for playing RE2 on Arrange Mode. That is, if you're just playing through for the hell of it. If you're trying to get in a good, creepy session, then yes. razz

Does it make you a noob if you get your facts mixed up from time to time about small things? (I forgot about the naked woman book puzzle in REmake in the guardhouse 'cause I had just finished through RE: DS a couple days ago. xd )  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm
No, not at all. Some facts get conusin because it's Capcom we're talking about. they don't give a s**t about accuracy in facts they just care about money.

edit: Does it make you a noob if you think Cosplaying as Re Characters is stupid?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:41 pm
Umm.. Canas, what the hell are you talking about? Moved away from what, exactly? If you mean moved away from the franchise that turned into crap, then yes, proudly. The Jill, Leon, Ada and Wesker in my book are actually cool.

@Question: Depending on the characters and depending on the occasion. If you dress up like Chris from RE5, then yes, you're a noob. Or if you do it on a regular day... Like... If you're actually trying to pull off brown boots, black miniskirt and blue tubetop on a regular day... With the INTENT to look like Jill, you might be a noob. Or if you wear black/grey cargo pants, black T-Shirt and one of those fur lined brown jackets, then yes, you're a total noob.

Does it make you a noob if you play RE1/2/3/Remake/RE0, and think that the backgrounds are real time 3D?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:55 am
...explain what real time 3d means..  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:52 pm
Liiiiiiike... 3D models that can move around in 3D space. In other words not prerendered.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm
When you put it that way no...I thought you ment 3d rel time as in like real life time, like this cit exists...see my vocab sucks.

Does it make you a noob if some one pulls out a colt on you and then you say," Oh my gosh you're a RE fan aren't you?"(please note the colt is a real gun.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Actually Colt is a company, a brand of gun. And it's cool because both Barry and one Revolver Ocelot use Colts. biggrin

And yes. If you're being held at gunpoint, the last thing you should be worried about is how the gunman's firearm is from a video game.

Does it make you a noob if you think the Gravedigger and the Gulp Worm are the same thing?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 pm
No not at all. I they dig underground, they try to eat you, it's perfectly logical.

Does it make you a noob if you call Birkin-G a tyrant?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm
Depending on the context. If you're saying it like, "Man, that Birkin is like Hitler, a real tyrant," then no. But if you say, "I'm being attacked by a Tyrant," when you're being attacked by Birkin, then hell to the yes.

Does it make you a noob if you don't understand why you're not landing headshots with Jill's beretta in RE3?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:46 pm
Sorry I don't know how to answer that one since I'm not sure if the beretta is a handgun or some kind of automatic fire arm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:07 pm
Whoa, dude... Maybe I should've asked, "Does it make you a noob if you don't know what a Beretta is?"
For future reference: world.guns.ru
It's the best gun database I've seen on any website.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Yes people I lackin the knowledge of firearms, jsu goes to show that I can't be accused of beinga terrorist if I don't even know which guns are the best for what situations...anyways...oh wait I remember now, isn't that a kind of sniper rifle?Wait never mind...I sut looked and it says that what I was thinking is called a barret, that beretta...that's an assult rifle not sniper...or wait...a pistol?
Oh and to asnwer the question I would say yes your are a noob if you don't understand why.
Edit: wow I didn't know they were made in Italy...or at least that's what I think it means...I'm getting more interested....

does it make you a noob if you can't tell the difference between the game RE1 to 3 and RE4,5, and UC?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff