Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 am

rahenno notice that futashi was sweating "no i mean not just up and kill someone i mean you to have a desire to kill a friend" rahenno said trying to clear things up
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:43 am

futashi was shaking alittle bit. but then he stop and glared. "if it is for me to get stronger, then yes." he said "i will get stronger no matter what. even if it is killing to gain." he said. he then was thinking. "was my choice right?" he said. making a straight face.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 am

"People who do anything for power make me sick." He said distastful then looked at Futashi. "Your suppose to gain strength from your friends, not kill them to gain it."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 am

While Rahenno and Futashi were talking, Cherry stood up and walked over to Kiyoshi. "Hey, I'm going to get out of here and look around the village so be back soon." Cherry said soflty, then turned and started walking off.

Runs_With_Knifes

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:50 am

futashi was shaking alittle bit. "im sorry. maybe i should not answer that again." he said, alittle down. "your right the though of killing a friend was not right."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:51 am

"no i mean a friend who went over to the other side, a bad guy you use to be a friend, thats what a mean" rahenno turn to futashi "look is there anyone who is a bad nin who use to be your friend?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am

futashi was calm. "yes. for the village and for the people. i would even hesitate to throw the first strike. i would do it for what i think need to be protected." he said, alittle calm.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 am

"hey guys! what r u talking"

*sees the girl walking outside*

"wow, and she is?"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

"neko that is Cherry, she an academy" rahenno said turning to neko
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 am

futashi looks at neko. "hiya neko. what brings you here?" he said, waiting for rahenno to say if he can learn it.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 am

"well ok then, its always nice to have new ninjas in the village"

"should i have permission to train her? confused ''
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:22 am

"well she is still an academy student but yeah you can train her" rahenno turned to futashi "i'll teach you but first who is it you trying to kill that use to be your friend"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:51 pm

"well. hes really not my friend. the guy killed my friend. remember naro? i want to kill him so bad. to avenge kasukano's death." he said looking at a wall. "i must avenge his death."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:56 pm

kenshin walked into his room and sat down

Carbon-kazuma

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm

*a paper bird lands at the balcony of kenshins window*

*the bird carries a note*

*it says: hey kenshin, i hope that you arent mad on me, but we should talk some more.

greetz neko
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games