Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm
"Half blood," he said as he moved his hair out of his eye revealing sharingan eye "Im a Uchiha like my brother Raiden"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"Sharingan. Even better. My brother, join me, and share in our conquest of destruction... And training"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm
"okay" he said as he smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm
The death goddess Kiyomi appeared in the office and slowly stepped up to Yuukimaru. "Yuukimaru Haku, you have angered the death gods and goddesses of the NUR, and have been sentenced to death because of repeated abuses of power and rule breaking, and refusing to give up your position." She swung her scythe, and chopped off his head, then flew away.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Andrew came back and took the body on his shoulders and the head by his left hand and ran out of the village to the gates and back to leaf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:40 pm
There was a sign on the door

Dear Traveler:

The Yuukikage has been killed by the death goddess for many reasons and there is no one here, the body has been taken else where my by me, so turn back and go home or back to your village. Have a nice day.

Love,

That Guy

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:52 pm
((Teddy, can't take his eyes. Perky wasn't exactly specific. When a DG kills someone, nothing is left. No eyes, no soul, no nothing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:00 pm
((Come on, Perky, you know we planned this thing out. Why???? crying I was really looking forward to it.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm
((WTF!!! who is our kage then...?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 am
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Rogue

-----
((...and I just arrived to see Yuukimaru. Wow.))

Keigo's blindfold clearly meant that he could not read the note, but the moment he arrived at the office he could sense that something was wrong. His hyper intuition and instincts told him that not long ago, there was an overpowering presence...the rest he could figure out. Heaving a sigh to himself he stuck his hands into his pockets, and walked away form the office, wondering what would happen next.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am
*Hanzo who had staid hidden in a tree outside of the hokage's office where he could watch everything that went on. He watch as the Yukikage was murdered and afterwords he jumped in once Teddy had been long gone, smashing threw the window and into the office. Hanzo looked at the man who had entered the office, he looked alittle suspicious so he thought he would ask him who he was.*

"Hello, I am Hanzo Uchiha Sannin and ANBU Captain of Leaf. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:45 pm
"Ah, Hanzo Uchiha, I remember you. As to who I am, identities and names are a powerful thing these days, aren't they? They determine whether or not you're wanted or adored..."
Keigo asked with a smirk as he turned around to face Hanzo. His blindfolded eyes seemed to see right through Hanzo, even though that was of course impossible. But there was an aura around him which leaked of killing intent and...power.

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm
"So....did you see what occured here alittle while ago?"

*Hanzo asked curious to hear the mysterious man's answer.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm
(( im the only one that noticed ))  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff