Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:22 pm
They walke back and ed said "Not a single ramen shop how uncool" Ed stomach still rumbling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Ed sat down and pulled out some crackers and Instant tea started munching.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:30 pm
Ronnel's clone thought for a moment, then grinned.
"Hang on kid."
It walked a short distance away, then pulled out a senbon and some ninja wire. It bent the senbon into a J shape, and tied the ninja wire through the senbon. It added some silver chakra to the senbon, then tossed it into the water. A short while later, the clone rejoined Ed carrying several fish.
Laying them down in the snow, the clone lit a fire with some matches and de-iced wood. Then it skewered the fish, and let them cook. When they finished cooking, it grabbed the skewers and held the ends towards Edgar.
"Eat up, you'll need your strength."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm
"Okay, Thank you so much." Ed said and took the fish took one bite and said "You are a pretty good cook, Ill have to remember that little trick" and finnishe eating the fish. "Okay time for a two hour nap" (2 hour time skip that done affect anyone if thats aloud if not tell me plz dont yell at me) Ed woke up and said "time for my match with is out there Sensei" Ed pointed out towards the sea.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm
The clone nodded.
"Alright, I'll keep an eye on you two through a Daisan no Mei. Hang on...."
The clone furrowed its brow for a moment. Then it pointed roughly south-west.
"There is a single chakra source out that way. I'm betting it is your opponent."
It summoned a Wind RIder orb as well as a Daisan no Mei.
"Go kid. Good luck."
It shoved Ed towards the water in the direction it had pointed. The Daisan no Mei shot out over the water, towards where the other ninja was standing, waiting.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Ed got up and started walking on the water just as he was taught towards the way the clone pointed.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:50 pm
The clone sighed as Ed walked out of hearing range.
"I really do hope he wins. Suna desperately needs chuunin..... Wait a minute..they're fighting on open water? What happens to the loser!?!?!?'
Slightly frantic, the clone thought for a moment.
"Alright. I'll move out about a half mile away from the fight. The should let me get there in time if either loses...."
Grunting, the clone moved out on the water at a different angle than Ed, casting a henge to make it look like the clone was a low-flying bird.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 pm
Ed came through the gate and went to the hospital hoping someone will help them there.  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Ed got angry when he didnt fing the hospital and went straight to the grand hall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:05 am
Vrail leaves for Grass.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 am
Zane arrived at the gate and looked back at the village. Zane had made lots of memories, friends and rivals. Zane started to remember his first steps in the snow, being extremely cold, meeting squaring off with Vrail and the other grass nin, the fight with Sano, learning about genjutsus....so much time spent here. "Oh well, it's time to start my next adventure! Now where's Luo, I'm ready to go!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 am
(( o.k Zane before you run off to the Sand village you should know this. I'm not in the Sand village right now. so when you arrive at the Sand village you may want to ask the Kazekage (if you can find him) where i am. but i don't think even he knows where im at. so basically you get to work on your information gathering skills and try to find me. so basically ask around the Sand village and see if anyone knows me then if you find someone who does ask them if they know where im at. i always am in different locations. good luck! also when we meet you may not know its Spike. other than that. good luck! XD ))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 am
Luo arrived with his stuff and looked around. He walked up to one of the fishermen and gave him a bit of money in exchange for a ride out of the harbor to the mist. Luo went up to Zane with a smile. "So I can't find a ride to Suna, but I found one back to Kiri. We needed to stop there anyway since it was on the way so that we could pick up supplies and talk to the Mizukage for a moment." As Luo was speaking, a carrier hawk flew over him and dropped a small scroll. As Luo opened it, it read: "Congratulations son. I am very proud of you. All the countries received the lists of chuunin from their villages that passed the exams yesterday. Your grandfather is very proud of you as well, and he is making preparations as we speak for the silent treaty ceremony. Please be sure to invite your friend Zane as well. We can't wait for you two to get back. Love- Kenji Ushio (Dad)" Luo finished reading the note and showed it to Zane. "My family. They...they finally have something to be proud about. Well Zane, that settles it. We have to stop in the mist, at least for the ceremony. Then I promise we can leave. How does that sound?" Luo waited for Zane to answer, as he made sure the fisherman didn't leave yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:46 am
((Okay, thanks for the advice))

"Alright, lets hurry up and get out of this village and go back home! Then we can go to the ceremony and figure out where we can find Spike!" Zane yelled out to him as he grabbed Luo's hand and rushed him onto the boat.

((See you in Kiri Luo!))  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:24 pm
"Woah!" Luo said as zane pulled him along. Looking back at the snow village on the boat, he threw his fist in the air yelling, "I told you we'd show you what the mist is capable of!" With that, they sailed off for Kiri.

((Yes! Back to Kiri))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces