Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 am

Zeldrick growled and looked at Kyubi, then up at the ceiling. "Oh come on! We need a doctor!" He yelled out. He ran down the hall, and in a couple minutes, came back running with another doctor.

((I'm a little tired setting things up XD Kyubi, it's your turn with what's going on))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:56 pm

After a few minutes, Kyubi stood up. He felt a bit wobbly, but he was alive none the less. He pushed back the doctor. "N..no .. I..I'm fine..."

XxKyubi_KunxX

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:22 pm

*kneels down to kyubi and holds his head in her lap. she thought about markus and what he said. she kept her messanger bag close to her side.* yoru gona be ok kyubi...promise
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Kyubi panted a few times. He was a bit tired. Slowly he began falling asleep in Johanna's lap. Before he did, he spoke...

"Thank you Johanna.. "

XxKyubi_KunxX

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Being ignored by the group he departed to the tree where Seth's grave is.
"May your soul reach paradise, and not the lake of torment. i will avenge you, by all that is sacred, and may my soul be damned to the lake of torment if i may fail." he swore. he walked to a nearby rowan tree that must have been 200 years old and kicked it, stairs came out of it and after the steps, a slide. Xavior slid down into the dark caves where glowing moss grows, he had some of the brightest in a lamp, because when its a wodden area he couldent risk a fire. when he reached his bedroom, he turned on the lights and went down a sub-tunnel going to the power supply a big water wheel that was powered by a small waterfall! he checked all of the rooms, and everything was intact. he headed back up, where the stairs led was a gutter near the hospital if they needed medical attention. he climbed out a manhole, luckily the tunnel was dry. he poped up and walked into the hospital toard kyubi. "Hey at the hideaway i have extra beds, and medical stuff, if you would like to join us." he adressed the group.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

KyubiThreeTails
Kyubi panted a few times. He was a bit tired. Slowly he began falling asleep in Johanna's lap. Before he did, he spoke...

"Thank you Johanna.. "

*she smiles* dont thank me kyubi...thank zeldrick and gail...they helped get a doctor for ya...just rest...if you like i can send them out for sawniches...ill stay here with you...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 pm

At the sound of sandwiches, he got terribly hungry. He realized the hospital cafeteria. "Yea, we'll go and get food. Come on Gail!"
Zeldrick ran off before Gail could even move, and Gail just slowly followed behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 pm

"I mean thank you for being here with me... " He sat up a bit and hugged Johanna, then sat back down in her lap and fell asleep.

XxKyubi_KunxX

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Gregory sighed and caught the offering by Xavior, he smiled as he began staggering tiredly. He pat Kyubi on the shoulder and continued to where Xavior was. His tail sway tiredly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 pm

"ok follow me, i will come back for the others posthaste." Xavior said leding him the shortway into the "Hospital tunnel." it was under a big dumpster. he took the keys from a wall and undid the locks, letting Gregory into his room. "call me if you need me theres an echoing tunnel we used as a speaker. talk through it and ill hear"

TobiasRedFox

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Gregory smiled, crashing on the available bed, curling up in an almost fetal position, getting comfortable. He then rolled onto his stomach, cracking his neck and resting on the pillow, his tail swaying and himself purring.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 pm

((I RETURN! Finally...))

Gail stopped about halfway to the cafeteria and half collapsed against a wall, clutching his head again. He was beginning to hallucinate, and he knew it. "Damn, damn, damn damn!" He muttered as an apparition of his mother floated by. "Stupid, stupid, you just had to hit your head..." He groaned, sinking down to one knee again, and very glad that no one was around to see him. He hated being caught in a weak moment, and right now his injuries were minor.

Gail Akriest

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Gregory felt the whole area pulsate, again he was feeling a distress, the feeling soon died down. He decided to try and ignore it and stay cuddled in the bed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:09 pm

"Hey Gregory, did you feel that?" Xavior asked through the Tunnel-intercom.

TobiasRedFox

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 am

KyubiThreeTails
"I mean thank you for being here with me... " He sat up a bit and hugged Johanna, then sat back down in her lap and fell asleep.

hey...im just like your little sister almost...
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games