Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:15 am
(lol!! That somehow was really funny, I have no idea why twisted )
(KRAK?!?! eek )

Kouga opened his eyes and found that he could move his arm again, and he turned away, embarrassed that he had fainted at a dislocated shoulder. Damn, now she'll think that I'm weak...
"Erm, thanks Neko-senpai sweatdrop --I'm off then!" He starts to "jump away" (the stuff they do in naruto), not wanting to make anymore fuss.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:22 am
(oops somethink wrong with my C button, well it has to be a CRACK, like the sound when you broke your finger)

"wait kouga were are you going"

*why did he just run away from me stare *  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:26 am
"Arigato gozaimasu Neko-senpai!" Kouga said, biting his lips. She'll think I'm weak! I can't let her think that! He yelled in his mind.

(I didn't run away yet, I just said "started to jump")

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 am
"something wrong kouga?"

"you look like there is something going on in your mind" confused  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:48 am
"Eh? Oh, nothing's wrong, everything's fine." He said hastily, not wanting her to worry for him. She's worrying enough as it is...a shinobi can't let others down! He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:49 am
(what do you mean with that? shinobi cant let other down?)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:55 am
(Shinobi must be strong and they can't be weaker than others, and they can't slow down others in a mission. And also they can't make others worry.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:58 am
*neko face changes*

"are you now going to say that im not a good ninja! stressed "

"whats wrong with all of you, you dont have any feelings!!!"

"the bad hing about you guys is that you never saw me in a real fight!"

"you are all thinking that im the cute pretty girl who doesnt dare to hurt anyone"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:07 am
(Kouga actually thought that, he didn't say it out)

"Erm, Neko-senpai, if I thought of you as a cute pretty girl, I wouldn't have called you senpai in the first place. I would have called you Neko-chan xp " Kouga said, scratching the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 am
but, im not slowing others, or do i? sad and making others worried, is that what i do? sad

*nekos face changed into a sad face*

and what do you mean if i was a cute girl u would call me neko-chan, but now neko-senpai, do you mean that im not cute crying  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:41 am
"Erm, I meant that if you were only pretty and cute but not strong at all, then I would call you Neko-chan because I don't respect you. Now I call you senpai, which is respectful for someone older and stronger than me." Kouga answered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:48 am
wow kouga

you have a way with words

HAHAHA  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:51 am
"Way with words? Nope, I'm just saying the plain truth. Neko-senpai here thinks that we think of her as a cute and pretty girl who can't hurt anyone, which is absolutely not true." Kouga said seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
(i can walk lets spar)  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 am
"Spar? No problem, I want to learn a new technique anyway." Kouga said, flexing his arms. He then got into a TaeKownDo stance,
"Ready?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games