Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:34 pm
((ah, and no villian knows where the mansion is))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:01 pm
((Here's Fox's demon form))

User Image
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:07 pm
"Huh, looks like I'm going to have to do this to stop her from going into demon form," said Gemini.

"Do what?" asked Starfire.

"This," said Gemini as she took out a needle with some green stuff in it. She than stuck it in Fox's arm and than took it out. "There we go. she should back to normal soon," said Gemini.

Then fox's eye's went from red and to back to normal. "Uh, I hate it when that happens," she said. "Thanks Gemini."

"Anytime friend," said Gemini.

Then Fox said, "Arachnid."

"Arachnid how about you take her to her room and stay there with her to keep an eye on her. While the rest of us clean this up anhd would someone tell what happened in here," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 am
Scott forced his horse to rocket back the mansion saddling it up he hovered back to the house. He was shocked by the chaoitc and a newcomer sealed in bonds. He stood close by his mother hoping somone would explain.

Arachnid nodded. 'I'll need some of that stuff incase Gemini' he muttured helping Fox up. She tended to be good at controling her dark side. Though sometimes she lost it. He took to her placing her on her bed. 'Are you OK now ?' he asked sitting down on a chair nervously.

The figure was dead to the world and was completly out-cold his body as moldable as a rag doll the cloak covering most of his body.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:00 am
'Well the bumbling ham-burglar got caught by Fox and Raven but broke free creating all this incsurable mess' Spider-robin stepped forward. The were still doused in shadowy gloam but the mess wasn't that bad only the lights,doors,table and window were damaged.

'Why did he break in ? though he didn't touch anything and bought nothing store anything..' he looked confused. 'We better keep him here. Is their a place to keep him ?' he stared at the burglular confused. Something was oddly and frightenly familar about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 am
Spider-robin moved curiously other the intruder. He looked so oddly and furstratingly familar but from where ?. 'So where we gonna put him ? cause I ain't bunking with him' he said adamantly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:03 pm
"Hm, Raven take this green needle and green stuff to Fox's room and give it to Arachnid," commanded Gemini. "Ok, Robin and Spider-robin bring the prisoner and follow me. Were going to lock him up in the dungoun down below," said Gemini as she began to walk away.

Starfire looked at Scott, "I have no idea what just happen. Athena, Aquarius you must know something about what Gemini just said about Fox's demon form."

"Mother I'll explain to everyone later. First I must take this prisoner," said Gemini.

~~Fox's Room~~

Fox layed on her bed and said, "I'll be fine for now. So this is what happens when my people don't get married at or before age 15. Cause if you don't our demon side appears and unless you are married you learn how to control it and your lover you marry has the heart to control it. And that's why we marry for love," said Fox. "And I'm the seconded one of my people who isn't married, heh."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Athena looked at Star "I dont know I just sence it I dont know what it was." Athena heard Gemini say she will explain everything later. "Ok."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:36 pm
"Hm, Leo your a great guy and I'm lucky just to have such a boy or man like you," said Fotrunna as she hugged him. She than untied her long golden blond hair and let it down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:44 pm
Raven took the green stuff and needle from Gemini and flew to Fox's room. "Here, Gemini said to give you this." Raven said, handing Arachnid the medicine. Glancing between Fox and Arachnid, Raven stepped out of the room. "I'll let you two have your privacy." She then flew back to Gemini.

Draco walked over to Gemini. "Anything I can do, so I don't feel useless?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Gemini stopped and told Robin and Spider-robin to go on ahead down the stairs with the prisoner. She stood infront of Draco and said, "My love you are never useless to me and you should never feel that way. but you may come with me." She than saw Raven cathing up with them and let Raven come along as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:34 pm
Raven walked down the stairs. "I wonder when he'll come around. He got knocked out fairly hard."

Draco grinned. "Good to know that I'm not completely useless around here." He kissed Gemini on the cheek and then went down the stairs.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Gemini and them reached a door that needed a password. She pressed four numbers on the scanner thing and the door opened. She than said, "Put tha room the one with the glass. Oh, and when he wakes up he won't be able to brake free cause this dungoun is unbrake able. And besides when he's up I would like to speak to him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 pm
((Ok, I'm in charge with thes270's charaters while he's gone))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:45 am
Spider-robin placed the priosner down on the ground of the dungeon. He moved to unfasten the cloak and disarm him. This guy was to dangerous to be left alone with his toys. As he flung the cloak aside he stepped back confused. 'Whys he wearing a fan-boy copy of Robins costume ?' he asked aloud taking his utlility belt and staff. He wrapped them up in the cloak and stepped out locking the door.

Robin stepped forward Spider-robin's commented intriuged him. 'I.. don't know' he muttured. He turned to Geminin ,'Are sure no-one knows your here and have you seen him before ?' he asked slightly worried and angered someone had copied his looks.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games