Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"And why did you come to me?" she asked curiously. "How would you like me to behave? Meek, subserviant?"

"You amuse me, despite your pathetic nature." Dorian said, shrugging. "You would do well to treat me with the respect I deserve. I may take it into consideration when I have the power to do with you as I please."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Ethin nodded and went to where Kiae's horse was and grabbed her bedroll and walked swiftly back to where Cobain was holding Kiae. "Here," he whispered as he unraveled it and lay it on a smooth patch of ground.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm
"Thank you." Cobain murmured to Ethin. He laid Kiae down gently, sitting next to her. He absently brushed a strand of hair from her face. "I think you should see to Esole." Cobain said quietly. "If she tries to attack Kiae- especially now-" He looked up grimly. "I wil not allow it."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 pm
Shaking his head, Ethin stared in the direction Esole was. "She may be angry and sad, but she won't go that far, Cobain. If she gets near Kiae Sedai with the intention of harming her, I will personally see to stopping her. My word on it, but you are not to lay a hand on Esole Sedai," he whispered sternly.

(Fub, check crew sub)  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 pm
My hand isn't what she has to worry about." Cobain muttered, indicating his bardiche. "I'll take your word on it." He continued, looking back to Kiae. He puled his coat up around her shoulders. "I hope she'll be alright."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm
Ethin knew what he was about to say would push this a bit further than he'd like, but he wanted to make sure the man knew his place. "If anything bad happens to Esole, I will hold you responsible," he murmured. He then shifted his gaze to Kiae. "I'm certain she will be okay. I believe that weave was very strong and all she needs is a little rest."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:15 pm
(Will do, Inky. *runs*)

"Mm...Andurael?" Kiae murmured, opening her eyes slightly and expecting to see her faithful Warder above her. She blinked again, seeing someone else. "Cobain?" she asked, moving to sit up. "Did it work?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:17 pm
Color Me Fubar
(Will do, Inky. *runs*)

"Mm...Andurael?" Kiae murmured, opening her eyes slightly and expecting to see her faithful Warder above her. She blinked again, seeing someone else. "Cobain?" she asked, moving to sit up. "Did it work?"

((The hippie is supicious... then again, I'm just paranoid. xp ))
"It did." Cobain said, smiling with relief and ignoring Ethin. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked, concerned.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"You amuse me, despite your pathetic nature." Dorian said, shrugging. "You would do well to treat me with the respect I deserve. I may take it into consideration when I have the power to do with you as I please."

Sielle only laughed at him, and shook her head. "And what would you do with me?" she asked in amusement. "If I behaved?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm
"Just tired," she replied, sitting up with a wince. "And sore. That took a lot out of me. I was afraid I was going to burn out..." She trailed off. "What about you and Ethin? And Esole? Are you three all right?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 pm
"I'm fine. I'm fairly certain she's fine as well aside from some things I've left with her and being in a bloody rage," Ethin said slowly. Astonishment painted his face as he realized he had let his tongue run loose. "Forgive my language, Aes Sedai," Ethin said looking abashed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Realizing Ethin was not coming afterall, Esole stormed off in the direction Ethin was. She had half a mind to lash out with the Power at Kiae but thought things would end badly in that case. While she walked, Esole practiced Novice breathing exercises until she came upon Kiae, Ethin, and Cobain. "Why?" she asked, startling herself at the calm in her voice.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 pm
"Good. I could have killed someone with that weave," she admitted, shaking her head to clear it. "I didn't want to try it. It's an effective weave for both Healing and attack."
Glancing in surprise at him, she smiled a little and shook her head. "No, it's all right. I have a mouth on me too, Andurael is constantly trying to get me out of it. And thank you - for saying you wanted the Bond broken," she added. "With the Oaths, I couldn't do it for my own goals. I'm sorry for pushing you - I had to."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm
Ethin tried to ignore Esole's presence and stay focused on Kiae. "All is well. The deed has been done as both of us wished and there's nothing to change the fact. Let us all try and forget this little misfortune ever happened," Ethin said calmly as sweat beaded on his forehead and soaked through his shirt. Normally he could avoid such things by the Void but Esole's feelings had him in such disarray that he could not maintain the Oneness.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm
"All right then. Do you need Healing?" Kiae asked, frowning as she saw the state the man was in. She was sure it was because of Esole - she could feel the woman's eyes burning into her skull. She wasn't going to engage the woman, however, not in the state she was in.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games