Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oktapous

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:41 pm
Anybody else gone fishin' yet? I want the outfit! Especially the vest....*covets*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:20 pm
Yeah, I lost all my fish due to one of the glitches we've been warned about. I'd be a little more upset if they hadn't warned us "fish at your own risk," you know?

Yeah, Rast_have_rights, I don't see what the big fuss is about blondes.  

Durango

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:29 am
Wow. Fishing. All I've found out so far is that trash is worth 1g, guppies (Yellow OR orange) are worth 3g, and that I SUCK at Gaia Fishing! LOL!

I spent a lot on bait and all that crap... and ended up with 34g.

Damn.

Maybe I'll try again later when all the glitches are fixed up...

*Piper yips in agreement as he gnoshes on some of the fishies that Mouse didn't sell back*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:46 pm
KrauseMouse
Wow. Fishing. All I've found out so far is that trash is worth 1g, guppies (Yellow OR orange) are worth 3g, and that I SUCK at Gaia Fishing! LOL!

I spent a lot on bait and all that crap... and ended up with 34g.

Damn.

Maybe I'll try again later when all the glitches are fixed up...

*Piper yips in agreement as he gnoshes on some of the fishies that Mouse didn't sell back*

sad I lost all of my catches yesterday. Darn glitches. stressed I understand, tho, and they did warn us. 3nodding  

Durango

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:59 pm
All I can catch are guppies (Orange/yellow) and old boots. sad Fishing seems to not be a very profitable business. Hmm, 16 guppies (3g each) + 2 old boots (2g each) = 52 Gold. 52g - 100g (basic rod) - 100g (grade D bait) = -148g.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:14 am
*drinks tea, watches the clouds*  

TheArgus

Oktapous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:38 am
Has anybody else noticed that Old Man Logan looks like and speaks a lot like Wolverine from X-men? Not to mention his name...

I've caught 2 Green Seedkin (7g), 3 guppies, and 1 peice of trash. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:01 am
Remote Control
Has anybody else noticed that Old Man Logan looks like and speaks a lot like Wolverine from X-men? Not to mention his name...

Good point.
*ish on the look out for weird npcs*
ninja  

Darkfist007
Crew

Durango

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:09 pm
Remote Control

Yah, my gf (big Xmen fan) was like, "He reminds me of someone..," on Saturday. I pointed out the hooks on his gloves and that he's a lot like Wolvie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:49 pm
Yes gaia fishing is alot of fun, i haven't been to gaia in some time (www.runescape.com) sweatdrop but the fish in the durem water pool are very hard to catch. Its still something to do when im bored so yay gaia!  

Plumbarius

shoremenrocker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:06 pm
*hops in his Volkswagon Bus, and sits in the back on the waterbed surrounded by shag carpeting, lights some incents, and meditates*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:34 pm
Durango
Remote Control

Yah, my gf (big Xmen fan) was like, "He reminds me of someone..," on Saturday. I pointed out the hooks on his gloves and that he's a lot like Wolvie.

Ah! I forgot about his gloves! gonk  

Oktapous

Oktapous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:36 pm
Crap. Double-post.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:03 pm
Remote Control

Old man Logan looks exactly like my friend Ashley's dad.
I'm dead serious.  

TheArgus

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:39 pm
I wonder when we will get some colour in gaia, i mean all the shop owners are white. The only one close is Leon. Oh well, gaia still is tha s hit!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games