Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
[[Lul, sorr gaiz. xD I got sucked in looking at our pictures from England in 06. MY HAIR WAS SO SHORT! xD ]]

[[DUHR. SKIP TO TOMORROW. 8D]]

"Mm...A little." She admitted, sitting up and sratched her head. "What should we have for breakfast?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"Not far dear." He said, then glanced at the time, there was an hour until Aoi, Kiyoshi and Akuro got home.
He opened the door for her, then got in his side.
Once they got to the house he parked in the garage.
"Come on..." He said, getting out and walking over to her side.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 pm
[[Er. Next day. Let's say there's school.]]

Nori got all of his things together, quickly helping Mimi as well and scarfed down the already prepared breakfast on the counter. His eyes floated down to the white post-it on the counter and read it.

Nori,

I know this is a school day, but Nana and I are at the hospital. It's okay, we'll tell you the news when you and Mimi get home from school. Take care of Mimi until we get back. Don't be late to school!

- Naoki Hasegawa

Nori chuckled lightly, and left the same time as Mimi, both heading their seperate ways.

[[Hospital post fo' yew, Ori. XD]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 pm
[[Mehh...]]

Nana moved uncomfortably in a hospital chair, the plastic cushion creaked. They just got done with her appointment. She squeezed Naoki's hand.
"Nana.....Hasegawa?" Called an unsure attendant. She looked up, being called.
"Ready Naoki...?" She asked quietly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 pm
Naoki was a little anxious himself as his gently bit his lower lip. He nodded, "Yes." They both stood up and walked to the front office and walked to the room where Dr.Endou would see her. The room was very white, and sterile. What you would imagine at a hospital. The white tiled flooring had specks of grey, for what he assumed would be decoration.

[[ o: time lapse?]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:34 pm
Nana sat uncomfortably on the patient's bed. The sterile wax paper crinkled, making a strange, annoying sound.
They waited a while, then a doctor came in, he sat on a round stool.
"Nana Hasegawa?" He asked, pushing his glasses up. Nana nodded.
"Well we reviewed your file. The results just came in." He said, typing something into his computer. He turned to them.
"You are pregnant." His words echoed in the small room.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:38 pm
Hiroshi got up. Feeling rather hungry, He put on his house slippers and headed down stairs. As he'd expected, the cooks had put together a breakfast that he'd just have to cook. There was bacon, and eggs. Then there was bread, to make toast. Hiroshi was somewhat talented with cooking.
Turning an the range, he put on a pan in which he set 6 strips of bacon in, and on the side, 2 eggs he was frying. Hiroshi closed his eyes for a moment as he yawned, listening to the bacon pop and sizzle.
-----

Yuka had already grabbed her suit case and was out of the car as he arrived at her side.
She wore a grin as they ran into the house, the garage door sliding just behing them.
Almost at a run, Yuka followed Tatsuya down a hallways and up the stairs into his room. Yuka dropped her suitcase beside his dresser. Her fingers quickly grabbed the buttons of her shirt, undoing them quickly, followed by her skirt falling to the floor.
The room suddenly grew darker as Tatsuya drew the curtains.
Yuka turned to face Tatsuya, reduced to her undergarnments.

[[LAWL.. HOOKAH! xd ]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:43 pm
[[ROFL. Yuka gives meaning to 'FMNB']]

Tatsuya grinned, then tackled her onto the bed, his lips urgently finding hers.
Struggling with his shirt, he eventually managed it off, then resumed kissing her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 pm
The words "You are pregnant" seemed to stop time. The room was silent, and it felt like Naoki couldn't hear anymore. Time spun back into motion when he had heard a nurse clear her throat as she was walking briskly down the hall. Naoki's baffle expresison turned into a gleeful smile. ...My God, he can tell this early...? No, it must have something to do with her being a Faerie...I feel like such an idiot for not knowing earlier...
Naoki chuckled lightly. "We're parents." He whispered happily to Nana. He turned back to the doctor. "When do you think she'll be due?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 pm
[[Lawl I forgot Emiko.. xd ]]

Emiko picked up her shoulder-strap messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder.
She was dressed in her school uniform, and as usual, she had he shirt rolled up slightly, adding her own flair to it. She got up later than most would, just to avoid her parents. School started in about a half an hour but she got ready quickly.
Okay...I'm telling Nori today.. She reminded herself.

[[LAMO! Don't forget the thing with Yuu, Abi-tan! xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 pm
Erika walked back into her room and slipped on her slippers and a terry-cloth robe that Hiroshi had bought her. She felt warmer after leaving the toasty, warm bed and into the cold air. She made a happy "hmmmmm!" sound and trotted downstairs and pulled up a seat at the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:57 pm
Hiroshi was just coming into the dining room with the pan of steaming, sizzling food. He tilted the pan, letting one of the fried eggs slide out onto her plate. Then with his fork he put three pieces of the bacon onto her plate, followed by a piece of toast. In the center of the table was a bowl of oranges and bananas. He poured her a glass of milk, then did all if the same for himself.
After all was settled, Hiroshi murmured, "Itadakimasu." Then took his fork and puntured the tolk of the egg. He slurped the yolk before it ran onto his plate.
"If you can't finish.. don't worry about it.. or if you want more.. I can always cook some more."
-----
[[No kidding.. xd ]]

Yuka rolled over so she was next to Tatsuya again.
"That was... fun." She breathed onto his neck. "Thank you."

[[Duhr.. I've gotta post in the other rps...]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Nana['s frozen face thawed, breaking into a grin. She looked at the doctor expectantly.
"Well?" She asked. The doctor fidgeted.
"Well that part is still a little iffy. Since she is just a rare species, the birthing process is sped up. I'd have to say in about 5 months. At maximum. Maybe 3 months." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:11 am
[[Lul, if we were to actually to it by months, we'd be on page 200!
xDDD LUL.]]

"Oh," Naoki exclaimed, rather happy inside that it was shorter than a human's or an Elf's gestation period. "Is it too early to detirmine the gender, Doctor?"

[[ I don't care, either gender is fine.]]
___
"Wow." Erika exclaimed lightly, amazed by how delicious the food looked. After her own "itadakimasu" ritual, she eagerly started eating. The buttered toast wasn't something she was used to, and so drank all of her milk in the process of eating it. She carefully nibbled at her bacon once the toast was devoured.
___

Nori and Yuu met up on their way to school, and eagerly talked to each other.One of the subjects was the new student, Nana.

"Hey, where's Nana...?" Yuu asked, looking behind them to see if she was lagging or something. Nori had of course, already explained that they were bothing living at the same house with Naoki.
"Oh, she's at the hospital..."
"H--hospital?" Yuu asked, looking a litle startled.
"Thinks she might be pregnant."
At first, Yuu was considerably shocked, but then took in the idea that she was after a wife and not a free student. "Oh..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 am
The doctor's brow furrowed.
"We think it may be a boy." He said.
"But we are still unsure." He added rather quickly.

Tatsuya chuckled.
"Whatever you wish my dear, is yours." He said, holding her close.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games