Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm
((1. Are we aloud to learn jutsus out of our type? 2. Official term is Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)))

"Well my specialty isn't earth... this might take it longer to learn."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Kogai opens the scroll. "Chika-SHA!!!" He studies the scroll.  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 pm
((I just figured out that you can only learn jutsus of your two elements. Im changing mine to earth.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Rag trys kanton ichi again, this time he creates a small weak flame
"haha i kinda got it!" he said happily  

Requiem of Remorse

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 pm
((mine are earth and wind mrgreen ))
Kogai continues studying the scroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 pm
((My secondary type is now Earth! Yay!))

Dev reads the scroll carefully and reads it for the second time. "This is pretty similar to Bunshin no Jutsu. I think I will start with practicing Bunshin no Jutsu." Dev created a clone of him next to him and then Dev bunched him in it's gut and it disappeared. "Now I shall try Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu." Dev did the hand signs that were in the scroll and said, "Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu." A clone appeared next to him and then it turned into dust and floated into the air. Dev coughed from the dust in the air. Dev then tried again and put more chakra in it and his clone exploded with dirt all over the place. He looked at the other two to see how they were doing. "Uh... it was always like this." Dev then tried again and he eventually got it after a few tries of clones slowly turning into dirt or dust. He side kicked the clones head and it made a crack. He punched it in it's chest as hard peaces of dirt went flying into the wall. "Success!"

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm
"kanton ichi" rag muttered creating a stronger flame "i think im getting this!, i thought that learning jutsu's other than the basic ones i know so far would be harder"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 pm
((i g2g t bed so night, i'll be back tomarrow after school))  

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm
((Bye. Ill make sure to learn jutsus while you are gone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Kogai read all the details on the scroll, rereading the parts he misunderstood. He closed the scroll. He then made a seal and concentrated. "Doton Bunshin no Jutsu!!" An earth clone shut up from the earth, an exact replica of Kogai, except it was made of dirt. "Alright!"  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Dev threw a shuriken at the clones head and ran up to it. He drop kicked it in it's chest as the dirt fell to the ground. "It takes two shots to destroy it." Dev looked around and noticed that Phi was watching them. "Hey, you want to spar?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:33 pm
((Do we add these to our profiles?)) "That's all it takes? Is there anyway to infuse them with rock or some sort of stone?"  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 pm
((Yes.))

"I wouldn't just leave it at that. I would still practice it continuously. I don't think so. Now are you going to answer me? Do you want to spar? No weapons."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 pm
"I guess, but I've never sparred with anyone before."  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm
"Not me either." Dev jumped back and did some hand signs and said, "Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu." An earth clone appeared next to him. Dev snapped his fingers and fire appeared in his finger. Dev stabbed a kunai in the clones head and cracks went all down the clones body. "One hit and it's gone." Dev put the fire next to the kunai and the clone began to heat up. The clone got burning hot and Dev said, "Your move."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games