Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm
"Uhm, yeah. Sure!" Asako nodded. "Is there anything you're planning to do instead...?" She asked curiously as she stood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:03 pm
He stood as well and glanced towards her, "Kinda, but I think I'll just go for a walk.. maybe I'll get some food for later." Mello tipped and left money for the food. "I can walk you there of course."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm
Shiranui jumped off her chair and looked at them. Her eyes staring at them, head cocked to the side as if she was a creepy undead child or doll from a horror movie, and being honest, she did kind of look like one.

Amaterasu rolled her eyes. "You aren't seriously thinking about following them are you?"

Shiranui's finger twitched slightly.

Amaterasu sighed. "Oh brother."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"Ah, okay!" She nodded and smiled. "Alright, thanks!" She headed for the door.

"Do you want me to trail him...?" Risky asked her.

Asako shook her head slightly. Like she thought to herself earlier, she trusted Mello. Besides, there wasn't really anything he could do if he needed her help. No reason to trail him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:35 pm
"Something wrong?" He glanced back at her when she shook her head, "You don't want to skip out on work do you?" Mello raised an eyebrow and then noticed the strange girl rising from her seat from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:10 pm
"Ah! No, no! Of course not! I was just thinking to myself. Ignore it!" She said with a little laugh.

Risky glared at the Shinigami that was with the girl who just stood up. Something was definitely creepy about that girl, beyond the probability that she had a Death Note.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:21 pm
"Alright, let's get going then." He started for the door and led the way until they reached her work down the road, Mello paused several times on the way. "Don't leave the place until I get here, okay?" He instructed as he held the door open for her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm
"U-uh... yeah! I won't!" She noticed he kept pausing and wondered what was going on, but she decided to let it pass. "I'll see you later, then!" She smiled before going off to get changed.

Risky followed Asako, but got distracted by the sweets and practically drooled on the cases.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 pm
He waved after seeing her off and then left to go get some more personal things done. Mello ended up talking to a few people before he left to go grab some food for later. He'd hoped that Asako wouldn't leave the place but he was sure she would listen to him. Regardless there was something strange going on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:39 pm
After getting changed she went to greet the others. "Good afternoon, Bridgette!" She said happily to her co-worker. She has already said hello to Helen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:42 pm
"Hey there." Bridgette smiled as she leaned forward at the cashier. "How are ya, been busy?" The girl replied, adjusting her glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Thinking over what happened since her last time at work, she blushed. "U-uh... things have been... eventful.... H-how about for you?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm
"No. Nothing at all to be honest. I've just been.. well, around." She straightened herself out, raising an eyebrow at the coworker. "Hey, you're blushing. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:49 pm
"Eh? O-oh... nothing much... just... eh heh heh..." She blushed a little brighter at it being pointed out and she scratched the back of her head. "L-let's get to work!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm
"Geez, you're leaving me hanging then? Ohh, it must have been something very interesting." She sighed, "Fine, I'll go back and finish the cakes myself." Bridgette waves a hand behind her as she left. ".. and all the left overs~"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff