Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:21 pm
Phi-o_0
((@Detachi: O ill delect my post))
((@Zero: ok I dont see a guy name Zero in the Naruto Series. This is a guild so you can have two.))

i have no clue what you are saying....this is a rp of naruto, of course their is no zero in the real naruto  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
x InfinityOrion x
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((are you 4 real?????.....When you start of with your element nature, you start with one. Because you are such a low rank, you wouldn’t have the chakra. Once you turn Chunnin, you may start to learn one more........you people....))

((Zero, that's more of a canon thing. I know, it SHOULD be that way, but there also should be NO uchihas, kaguyas(like myself), and hyotons in this guild. So when it comes to clans and elements, we have to bend the rules a little.))

neutral what.....that is corruption....if their is a rule then you fallow it, you don't change it to your kneed....is eris ok with this??

((The rules have been in place since the guild's creation(well, not the two elements part, that came a little later I think). Of course eris is ok with it. She has two elements, and she's an uchiha. Think about it. If there weren't any extinct clans(like the three i've mentioned), then how many people do you think would actually rp?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 pm
x InfinityOrion x
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
x InfinityOrion x
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((are you 4 real?????.....When you start of with your element nature, you start with one. Because you are such a low rank, you wouldn’t have the chakra. Once you turn Chunnin, you may start to learn one more........you people....))

((Zero, that's more of a canon thing. I know, it SHOULD be that way, but there also should be NO uchihas, kaguyas(like myself), and hyotons in this guild. So when it comes to clans and elements, we have to bend the rules a little.))

neutral what.....that is corruption....if their is a rule then you fallow it, you don't change it to your kneed....is eris ok with this??

((The rules have been in place since the guild's creation(well, not the two elements part, that came a little later I think). Of course eris is ok with it. She has two elements, and she's an uchiha. Think about it. If there weren't any extinct clans(like the three i've mentioned), then how many people do you think would actually rp?))

((no no no that is not it......you CAN NOT LEARN 2 ELEMENTS WHEN YOU ARE GENIN  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
x InfinityOrion x
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
x InfinityOrion x
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((no no no that is not it......you CAN NOT LEARN 2 ELEMENTS WHEN YOU ARE GENIN

((*sigh*....how do I explain this to you.....not everything can be canon in this guild. Or any guild for that matter.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:07 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((not if you are a genin...))
(( Even as a genin you can, you start off with 2 elements))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 pm
((but you can only do one wright?))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:24 am
x InfinityOrion x
((Yo wings, I took a look at your clan, and I have a question. Just what ARE the weaknesses of your kekkei genkai?))

((about 50% of my clan jutsu shorten my life span, if you've been noticing i've stoped using some of them cause if i use them in preloned battles after 5 posts i will be physicly weakened......and its not a clan.......i usally try to finish battles quickly, due to long term battles with cause me to weaken over time, and the vast chakra usage of this, the only reason i can use them is cause of that cursed seal.......
Zero: if you wanna be all techniquel, you wouldn't have a Nara mangekyou form because your from the nara clan and from the uchiha, which couldn't exist......))

EDIT((i usally dont like saying it here cause (no offence) but some of the people here tend to have the 'eyes of god' thing and anything they know in ooc their character instantly gains knowledge of......another way of putting it would be, as if you are reaching into a Video game, and teling the person your playing as that the evil guy is your friend and his location, and then your player character defeats your friend, thus skipping most of the story in it...............))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:09 am
((I know...and it gets really annoying. I admit that I'm guilty, though. Trying to stop....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((but you can only do one wright?))
(( Here is the basic konoha profile format from the 1st page of the profiles. Look at the bold text ))

Basic Info
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Rank
Ninja Type/class:

Favorite
Animal(s) :
Colour(s) :
Number(s) :
2 Elements:
Weapon of choice:
Strength:
Weakness:
Jutsu List:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Summoning:
Bloodline:

Character Description
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Village:
Family:

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:35 pm
((Well the thing was that you have a Main Element and a Secondary Element. Your Main is the one you use all the time and the secondary one is for some skills you still need improving it. Like mine been Wind (main) and Fire (secondary) ))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 am
((lighting main, wind secondary, i almost never use wind, unless its my bloodline abilities.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am
ok......i was misinformed....good thing i practiced all the fire jutsu...  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:36 am
She walks into the park and looks around as she slowly makes her way to the swings. She sits down on the swings and slightly swings a bit as she looks around at what and who is around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 pm
*Hanzo body flickered into the park with Spirit over his shoulder. He let the girl down.*

"Stay here!"

*Hanzo then pulled out a scroll*

"Damn I'm almost out of chakra...Tenka I need your strength..."

*Hanzo unraveled the scroll and bit his thumb slidding it over the page. A sudden giant poof of smoke apeared as Hanzo stood on top of Tenka.*

"Fuse!"

*Hanzo and Tenka became one being and flew off towards the office.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dark-Ninja70

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm
". . .All I was trying to do was ask when the Academy Students exams were. . .and look what happens" Spirit then fussed with a sigh as she sat down on the ground and pouted "This sucks" She then pulled out her scroll from her back pocket ". . .At least I got a weapon scroll" Spirit then said with a smile  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games