Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 am
"Idk. I think I have study hall." she said and stared at nothing in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:15 am
Azar thought over it. "Well... You can either go to the office like a good, little girl or you can just come to the same class as me. We've had the same classes so far, so chances are it'll be the same again."

Voila raised an eyebrow. "Well lucky you." She glanced down at her schedule. "Hey, lucky me too. I got study hall. Time for some much-needed rest and relaxation from the boredom that is regular classes."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm
Maya smirked. "I really dont like the office people anyway....ill just follow you into..." She glanced at his schedule. "Math...." She lowered her voice. "Math I suck at math...."

Emerald sat in mr. wes class. With her book infront of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:21 am
Toby sighed deeply make his disataste for maths clear as he trudged slowly up towards his next lesson. He should be out thier saving the world not doing long division in time period he didn't truly belong in. He looked down glumly entering the room he choose a seat out of the way allowing to be alone and to get his thoughts in order.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Azar nodded his head. "Alright. Let's go to math... And don't worry, I hate math too." His hand glowed black. "Maybe we can have some fun." A smirk settled on his face as his hand stopped glowing.

Metara watched the students file in. She sat straight up in her chair. Hopefully, this group would be good. So far she hadn't seen any familiar faces and Metara hoped that it would stay like that. She didn't really like any of the kids from before.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 pm
Maya grinned. "Ya I can create a little bad luck for her." She said as she walked toward Mrs. Metara's class.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 am
Toby looked up slightly keeping his head firmly down. He planned to keep his head down and try and tag along with the crowds he concluded could be possibly involved with the goings on. He just hoped Azar didn't draw to much attnetion to hismelf.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm
"allright then um....i better go. "shes aid and ran down the hall for fear the bell would ring.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Azar walked into the math room. He sighed, not at all pleased that he had to take math. It was a shame you couldn't choose your own schedule. Study hall, study hall, break, and more study hall would be Azar's entire day. "Well, that's always good luck for me."

Metara gritted her teeth together, unhappy that some of the students from her first period were back. She could see Branden and Maya. Others were new kids.

Voila walked off through the halls, not fearful of being late. It was just study hall. There were no grades or anything, so what did one have to fear from it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:31 pm
Maya did a fake smile toward Mrs Metara and sat at the back of class. She already had a bored expression on her face.

Emerald sat quietly at her desk doodling waiting for class to start. She heard the bell and sighed.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 am
Wes stood a little smile on the reapperance of Emerald. He leaped off the desk with the grace and footing of ballerinea. Time for round two. 'Ok cadets your misson for today is too display your reading skills for me today through reading to me seperately and one to one. So first lets start with the rooster of who here and then we'll begin' he chirped enthustaically grabbing his resigter and get ready to read it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 pm
Azar kept his face blank, not wanting to smile at Metara and not feeling the need to glare at her. He settled down in a chair next to Maya's and dropped some paper on his desk. Azar sighed. This would be a long period, but at least he could have some fun.

Metara watched the kids carefully. After reading the articles, she would know more about the pranks that kids pulled. She began writing up a warm-up problem on the board. Once done, she turned around and said. "Okay class. First things first, you'll be doing this problem just to warm-up and get into the spirit of math."  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 pm
((whos the study hall teacher? I will be them if there isnt one.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:20 am
(No their isn't one)  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:02 pm
Maya rolled her eyes and mumbled. "Like there is anyway to get my spirit to like math...." She said with a grumble and pulled out her paper and started writing the supid problem.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff