Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 pm
"You've done nothing wrong, Ethin," Kiae assured him, having felt his panic and blocked it for the moment. He was Esole's Warder first, and she understood that.
She frowned in Melthin's direction, sensing his hesitation, and crouched next to Esole herself. "Let me try a weave I have worked on with the Amyrlin," she requested, glancing at Ethin. As her Warder, it was his permission to give. "I have never used it in a situation like this, but I think it will help. It's similar to shielding Esole to saidar, but it's a weave I can easily break. It may restore her, if whatever is doing this is blocked from her."
She waited for the answer, and almost waited for Melthin to strike at her, or channel at her, in anger. She trusted him as far as she trusted one of the Forsaken.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:02 am
He gave her a look of slight frustration and shook his head "Why must you keep thinking I'm against you. I am only against the shadows of this world the Creator gave us." Melthin sighed and clasped his hands together, his eyes closing slowly "Creator on high. Allow Kiae Sedai the strength to save Esole. Hallowed be thy name and thy glory." He opened his eyes and stared directly at Esole and no other. His foul mood was gone and replaced by one of a man worried to death over another, no matter how much he tried to hide it. Don't let it happen again. Not another Anya. I cannot lose another to a Yellow.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 pm
Ethin nodded his head, trying to mask his eagerness. For some reason, he was almost absolutely certain it would work.
"It has to," he thought. His fist clenched momentarily before he could stop it, not wanting to pull any of Esole's hair. He was slightly irritated by Kiae and Melthin's bickerings but it was no place of his to get in the middle unless it came to blows which he doubted it would, with Kiae being an Aes Sedai.
"Will there be any side affects?" he asked, finally taking into consideration what a weave never used like this would do to Esole.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm
"The worst side effect would be death, but it's doubtful," Kiae assured him coolly, her mind already focusing on the task at hand. "The worst that is likely to occur is that the shielding lasts longer than I expect. And it is easy enough to travel to the White Tower and undo it. There are no lasting effects."
She peered at Esole, the weaves already forming in her mind, ready to transfer to the other Aes Sedai at a moment's touch.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm
(( >_>....i wasnt late in replying....-is shot- ))

Melthin shook slightly at the thought of a yellow touching his goddess yet nodded at her to procced. Jelousy? The small though rang out and stoped all other thoughts completely. Was he jelous or was he scared? The thought continued as he watched her, his mind coiling itself around the question. Ofcourse he could not see her weaves or how she spun them, he simply needed something to focus on in case someone spoke to him. Am I truly jelous of her? That she has the ability to do such a thing where as I would have no chance in even remotely healing it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 pm
((Hah, probably shoulda said somethin 'bout how I wasn't gonna be on all weekend... My bad.))
Cobain shook his head at all the tension in the room and glanced about for something to do. Seeing nobody watching the windows, he stepped over to do just that. "Maybe someone should lay a weave on the door?" He suggested, glancing out.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:34 pm
"No," Kiae replied shortly, pausing briefly. "There's no danger. Be quiet," she ordered, before returning her concentration to holding her weaves, waiting for Ethin's permission.
She'd have to have a talk with Cobain later about speaking while she was trying to weave.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm
(Sorry I've been REALLY busy as you can see. Crew (rowing) practice is everyday and when I get home from that I do homeowork, eat, work out, then go to sleep. I'll try and be on more.)
Ethin's gaze shifted from person to person. He wasn't sure what to do. He felt so helpless.
"Please, be done with this so that she will be well again," he pleaded, his cold blue eyes locked on Kiae's.

-----

Esole looked up in a sort of daze. She had a feeling something important was going to happen. Kiae looked like a coiled spring, ready to jump at any moment with the One Power. But even knowing that, Esole could not bring her mind to focus on why Kiae was as she was at the moment. She smiled groggily at the bunch in the room and rested her head back on Ethin's lap.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 pm
(Like I have said multiple times, Inky! DON'T WORRY!! It's not life or death, and we're all busy too. So don't think we hate you for having a life. lol )

"All right," Kiae nodded, taking a deep breath. Closing her eyes, she meditated for a second before drawing in as much of saidar as she could handle, forcing it together in an intricate weave. One mistake would be fatal to her or Esole, or both, and she wasn't about to be that stupid.
Delving into Esole's mind, she worked through the Bonding weaves of the others, and stopped when she reached the strange power. Being careful not to cut the Bonds - her weave would temporarily mute them, but not destroy them - she settled the weaves one after another in quick succession, disliking the fact she was essentially cutting Esole off from the Power.
Looking up, she realized she had broken out into a light sweat, and took a deep breath. "It's done," she said. "I think I'd better before she realizes what I did."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:22 am
Melthin nodded with a grin on his face that he could not rid himself of as he addressed Kiae's comment. "It would be wise. I shall stall her from trying to kill you when she wakes if it is your wish Aes Sedai." He just stood and looked down at Esole, glad that she would be better above all other thoughts and ponderings. Yet again his mind formed the worst possible though to ruin his cheery mood. It’s only temporary though. He frowned slightly at the thought and began pondering on it. Perhaps I should seek council with the Dragon on the matter and see if he and the White Tower could do something? But that might mean that my Puppetry weave would be seen at some point and misconstrued like with Kiae and her warders....Yet would it even be possible to see the Dragon? Let alone have him hear my plea? Perhaps I shall simply let the Yellow take the lead as I follow and continue my studies. Yes, that seems like the best course of action with the least amount of risk and injury.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 pm
Esole had only but a moment to think before Kiae laid a weave upon her.
"Why a shield?" she thought drowsily. Light turned to darkness and before she knew what had happened completely, she was unconscious.

-----

Ethin's lip curled momentarily at the sight of Melthin's childish grin. How was he to know just how whatever Kiae had done was to react with Esole? Nobody could until she woke. He wished her other Warder would see that and stop acting so foolish.
Wishing he knew what was done, Ethin grumbled under his breath as he rose slowly gently lifting Esole's head and putting a pillow where he had sat before setting Esole back down. He pulled up the blanket to Esole's shoulders and tucked her in lightly.
Slowly and quietly, he walked to the other side of the room to the leather armchair in the corner and settled himself there. He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and fingers steepled beneath his chin in thought.
"Why could it not have been me?" he thought sadly. "Or better yet, why could it just not have happened?" He hated wishing that things didn't happen but he couldn't help himself. He couldn't figure out what the point of doing this to Esole had been. Was it to control her? Kill her? Stop her? He just couldn't figure it out.
He stared blankly across the room while he thought of the worse possible scenarios, hardly aware of Kiae's departure.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:24 am
Kiae was aware of the guilt she felt, and frowned as she made her way down the stairs. "Shielding another Sister is a terrible crime, no matter what the circumstances," she thought, and tried to reason with herself. "No one will know. And if the Amyrlin does find out, there is proof enough of my reasons."
Shaking her head ruefully, she picked her way across the tavern, which had grown quite busy, and made her way out the door into the streets.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm
Cobain shook his head, blinking. There was nobody in the streets below, he had been watching so intently he hadn't noticed Kiae leave. "Some Warder I make." he thought, frowning. "She'll be alright, man." He said quietly to Ethin, laying a hand on his shoulder. "She will." He repeated, nodding to Melthin. Striding from the room, he looked about. Seeing Kiae going out the door, he darted to catched up, coming up beside her in the streets. "You did well, Kiae." He said, sensing her discomfort. "What's troubling you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Ethin stared up at Cobain, forcing a weak smile on his face that didn't touch the rest of his face. He nodded his thanks before returning his blank gaze to Esole.
After a few minutes of sulking, he decided that it was past time to be elsewhere. He felt like he was suffocating in that room. He got up slowly and buckled his swordbelt around his hip. As he went out the door, he grabbed his black cloak from the peg on the wall and swung it over his shoulders. When he went down to the common room, he was suprised to find that it was bustling with people.
He walked quickly, with a grim expression on his face, towards the woods just a little ways from the fence he and Kiae had spoken at the other night. He took off his cloak and coat and tossed them to the ground before undoing the upper buttons of his shirt.
He practiced the forms over and over again without stopping, losing himself in his sword.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 am
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain shook his head, blinking. There was nobody in the streets below, he had been watching so intently he hadn't noticed Kiae leave. "Some Warder I make." he thought, frowning. "She'll be alright, man." He said quietly to Ethin, laying a hand on his shoulder. "She will." He repeated, nodding to Melthin. Striding from the room, he looked about. Seeing Kiae going out the door, he darted to catched up, coming up beside her in the streets. "You did well, Kiae." He said, sensing her discomfort. "What's troubling you?"

"The fact I Shielded another Sister," she replied shortly, shrugging as she continued to walk. "No matter what the reason, it's still wrong."
Part of the problem was that she had done so well. She had enemies in the White Tower, as almost any Sister did show showed exceptional abilities, and all she needed was to be accused of being a Black Sister because of this.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games