Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 am
Robin glanced up to see an awoken Sparrow girl awake from her breif slumber. He felt his stomach rumble violently. It had been a while since he'd eaten and probaly the rest of the group to and thier unwanted but compelled to stay prisoner. He didn't want to wake Tim who was possibly asleep upstairs in the mansion, he may slip up thier and get something for all the group before they had to go back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am
Sparrow Girl than see's her father awake. She smiles lightly to him and looks away. She than sits in a chair and started to fiddle with her brown hair which was down and under her shoulders. She than began to hum a lulliby that she heard from her dreams.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 am
'Mornning Sparrow girl, how about we go check on our prisoner ?' Robin asked delicately, he wanted to spend a little time with his daughter before she returned a to shambles of a team, he couldn't hold both of his postions and do them effectively, he would need to elect a second in command if he ever managed to return after solving the whole baffling afffiar here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:39 pm
Sparrow Girl looked to her father and smiled. "Morning to you too," she said with a smile of delight. She was happy to see him. "And sure. Lets go see the prisoner," said Sparrow Girl as she walked up to her father. She might as well spend more time with her father before thaty depart.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 am
Robin got up from the chair strecthing the kinks which had formed in his spin from the lack of movement. 'Remeber be careful what you say around him, I don't want to anger him and lose any chance of furthering our investigation into who he his' Robin's tone was cast iron strict, Jason had unfairly impriosned him and was now neglecting his duty to look after him.

Damien awoke the cold unpleasant sensation of the solid uncomfortable ground below he'd been forced to rest upon awoke him quickly to his unpleasant nd unqiuely infurating situation he'd been placed in. He'd been imprisoned unfairly through sneaky and dishounrable means. He yearned for a remacth against the one who'd stroke him from behind and show him the meaning of honour.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Reaper nodded his head. "I can take care of them." His voice rasped as he leaned back against a wall. "They won't last long the next time I see one of them."

Beast Boy awoke and quickly stretched before resuming his human form. His muscles ached after being so long in his animal form, so he began stretching to work it out. Beast Boy walked out, looking for anybody, preferably a Titan as he had little desire to see Jason. Finally he found Robin and Sparrow Girl. "Good morning."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:29 pm
"Oh, morning Beast Boy," said Sparrow Girl with a smile. "Well, lets go see the prisoner father. And don't worry I'll be careful," she said in cofident. All she wanted was to spend time with her father.

Starfire awoke and yawned a bit. She than stood up and stretched to see Beast Boy, Sparriw Girl, and Robin awake. She smiled a little one and than it disappeared. Star wondered how she was going to tell the others about her leaving the team. Or how they'll react.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:31 am
'Beastboy, I need to talk to you in private after we've finsihed with the prisoner' Robin's voice was solemenm and emotionally detacthed, it was serious subject with damaging consequences for the team, he had no intention in breaking the team up, but he had to stay here for as long as it took and refused to let anyone be dragged into this dark world full of deadly shadows.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 am
'That's good to hear young one, that means I wish to move certain plans ahead for sundown, it'll present a challeneg the group will fail to complete and the cost shall be thier lives, I may have failed to have killed the leader of thier pathetic band but I will wipe them off and kill the head when he decides to resurface after chasing after that frail old slave I had kidnaped' Shade coutnued impressed by the boys saddisitc enthusaium.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:16 pm
Sparrow Girl new where the prisoner was held and so she began to walk ahead. She hummed that lulliby song again with a little smile on her face. "Come father," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head, "Alright." He wasn't sure what Robin wanted to talk to him about, but he had his suspicions. If Robin thought that he would leave, then he was gravely mistaken. "I'll come with you." Beast Boy didn't really want to speak with the bitter prisoner again, but he decided he might as well come along and show Robin that he could handle this.

Reaper listened to the plan. "And what shall this challenge be? You seem rather confident that they'll fail." He hoped that whatever this challenge would be, it would end with lots of blood. And he was sure that would happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:07 pm
Starfire stayed there while the three went to go see the prisoner. She sat in a chair and thought about stuff. Is it wise to leave the Titans and to Tameran. Was it?  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:06 am
'Ok, be careful what you say around him, I don't want to anger or enrage him any further and I want to get some answers out of him this time' a cautious tone was emmited from Robin, this test had beared disturbing results, their had to be a rational explanatation for this, even despite the fact it was Gotham ,their had to be some feasbility behind it surely. He quickened his pace wishing to get this done with and attend to over duties he had today.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am
'The plan is to harness the power of this towns disgracefully dirty towns power source and utilise it as a key to rid this planet of all the filth and scum which had mis treated the bontiful resrouce for captailsitc means. I have built a generator which allows me to aborb the pollutuion created through chimeny smoke from heavy industry. I have a small test generator which has been designed to emmit power surge of energy strong to descimate any building in a fifty mile radious. I will leak the information to the group and wait for their foolsih half baked attempt to prevent it's activation and place traps ahead to slow them down' Shade was careful with what he revealed to his young friend fearful of his alleigance, it would take the rest of today to plan but it would be so worth it in the end.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am
Beast Boy nodded his head in understand. "Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut." It wasn't like he really wanted to talk to the prisoner anyway. The prisoner was rude and bitter. Then again, anyone would be bitter if they were captured.

Reaper listened carefully, filing the plan away in his mind. "So you're going to absorb the filth of this city and then use it as a bomb." It was a good plan and when the bomb went off, it would certainly cause destruction. "It sounds good. Shall I wait for them somewhere?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games