Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Kyoko fought the urge to hug, to kiss him. Tell him to make her feel better. She wanted to tell him about Toyo, and how they'd kissed.
She couldnt' find the nerve too.

"Hey, Mori." She said, unsure of what to say. Keeping this a secret from public was going to be difficult for her.
"I need to tell you something that's bothering me." She began.
Mori waited, she had his full attention.
"You're sister likes me. A lot. Like..has a crush on me. And I feel bad because I gave her..well a little kiss and then she saw me and you and must've been heartbroken. I don't know how to talk to her about it because she's so quiet, too." Kyoko spilled.
She didn't care if Kazou heard. Kazou wouldn't care anyway.
Kyoko and him used to be best friends.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 am

Mori mulled over what Kyoko just said.
"Can you meet me tonight?" He asked, suddenly urgent. Kazou stood and waved off a group of girls wanting to talk to Mori. They frowned and walked away.
"Oh MORIKI TOKU!!!" A rather youthful woman boasted, running down the halls. She was wearing high heels and a rather showy business suit. It was black and gray pinstriped and the skirt was rather short. The top exposed too much cleavage. Students in the way moved. She was followed by Toyo and two men in black suits.
Mori sighed.
"Mother." He muttered to Kyoko. Kazou already met Mori's too sexual mother. She was 35, but looked about 20. She had long hair that was loosely curled. And if she wasn't caked on with make-up, she might've looked pretty. Mori smiled fakely, and hugged his mother enthusiastically. Toyo stood to the side and stared away outside. His mother kissed his cheeks.
"Mother..." Mori said, when his mother had hugged him too long.
"Mother can we chat later? I need to talk to someone.." He said, sliding out from under her arms. She caught sight of Kazou.
"Kazou!" She exclaimed, hugging him.
Mori took Kyoko by the hand and quickly walked away, almost running.
"Quick hurry!" He said, dashing around the corner.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Kyoko was pulled away from the scene by Mori. She looked back a Toyo with apologetic eyes.

"What's going on? That was your mom? Wha- I'm consufed." Kyoko stopped herself.

[[srry suck post.]]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Mori laughed, leaning back against the wall.
"Yeah, sorry about that. She's staying here for a week, and she can be very emotional about things. I'll talk to her later." He said.
"Now where would you like to go? Anywhere on campus." He said, then started walking down the halls.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Kyoko felt weird, keeping him from his mom when he probably hadn't seen her much lately.
If Kyoko's mom were there, she'd be so happy and be spending time with her.
"Anywhere you want to take me." She offered, "I don't really know the in depths of the school." Kyoko said, smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Mori grinned at her.
"Alright, follow me." He said. The hallways were about empty, maybe one or two students in every other hall, so he held Kyoko's hand, walking down the stairs, to the basement.
The basement had a lot of rooms. One of Mori's favorites was the storage room. It was filled with beds and uniforms and just about everything you could think of needing in a school. He opened the door and shut it behind him.
Mori groped the walls for a lightswitch, then found it. The light clicked on.
The room was big. Desks were stacked up all around. File cabinents lined the walls. And in the middle there was rows of beds. Mori smiled again, dragging Kyoko to one of the beds.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Kyoko layed down on one of the beds, pulling Mori ontop of her. Even though she wanted this from him, she felt like he was being a little hypocritical. Earlier he'd said something about not wanting to rush into things and wait until later for things like sex. But now he seemed to be tempting her into it by taking her to places where they perfeclty alone and no one would find them out.

"So what were you going to say about Toyo before your mother interrupted you?" Kyoko still felt bad about that. And guilty now that she was dating her brother.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Mori's expression turned a little serious.
"Well, Toyo is used to being on her own. She never really found an attraction to either girls or boys. I guess she likes girls now. It's always hard to tell about Toyo. Don't worry about her though, she'll be fine." Mori explained.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Kyoko felt a little better, having him tell her that.
"I think she thought it was going to be more than just a kiss with us. I mean I think she's cute and whatnot, but I just don't think I could be bisexual. It doesn't seem me." Kyoko said. She took Mori's hand and played with his fingers.

"Soo.. with that out off my chest what do you want to do?" Kyoko asked, touching his lips with her index finger.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Mori smiled.
"Well," He paused. "no one comes down here, except for the janitor every once in a while. And the door locks.." He said, seductively. "We can do whatever we want, for 4 hours." He added, straddling her on the bed. He leaned down, his lips by her ear.
"No one would hear us." He whispered.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Kyoko just couldn't say no. Especially when she wanted it so bad.
Reaching for her shirt, she pulled it off, over her head. Her pants soon were off to and she was busy undressing him, eager to sleep with him.
Gah, I'm such a hoe. she thought, smiling.
When Kyoko had him down to his boxers, she sraddled him, kissing him deeply.

Kyoko's fingers tangled into his hair.
"I couldn't wait for this. Not any longer. I love you too much." She smiled at him.

[[FMNB!]]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 pm

The day dragged on in Travis’s mind, class after class and then even more classes.
Each teacher even more dull then the one before him.
He mentally fell asleep a few times.
Lunch finally rolled around and Travis shot out of the classroom. Anything was better than this.
The cafeteria filled with students quickly. Chatter and laughter filled the room.
He caught the end pieces of sentences and words of those he passed not caring enough to make sense of them.

“Totally! I really…”

“No way! He….”

“I’m so tired!”

Travis stood in line and waited. He hadn’t eaten since yesterday and was starving.
A werewolf’s system was a little different. Needing to ingest several more calories than the average person. You either ate often or food high in fat, protein and calories.
He filled his tray with six cheeseburgers, two slices of pie and a slice of pizza.
When he paid for them the woman behind the cash register tried to persuade him to put some things back, telling him he wouldn’t be able to eat them all and the food would go to waste. He ignored her and walked off with the tray of food. Sitting down at the closest table he unwrapped his first burger and took a bite leaving half of the burger in his hand while the other half was being chewed. The students who were sitting at the table before he got there shot up and scattered to other tables without a word. Travis raised a brow. He didn’t feel like he was being very threatening…did he naturally exude hostility? He definitely didn’t doubt it. He didn’t really care. He’d rather eat alone. Travis looked around with an uninterested gaze. He didn’t realize he was searching for someone, so when he failed to see Mayumi he couldn’t explain the slightly depressed feeling he got searching the hordes of faces, none looking familiar to him. When he was finished with his meal he left the cafeteria. Deciding to skip the rest of his classes he went to his room for the first time.

When he entered he noticed his bags sitting atop one of the beds. He hadn’t brought anything with him. Must’ve been shipped here. Travis thought heading over to them.
Unzipping the bag he grabbed out a sage green T-shirt with a black splotchy design on the right shoulder and a pair of old jeans. He had slept in the clothes he was wearing and felt like changing into clean clothes. The room was small-compared to the one he had at home and on top of that he shared this room with three others, or at least it seemed that way according to the setup of the room. He wasn't looking forward to that...
After changing Travis fell onto the bed and searched his bag wondering what he’d find since he didn’t pack it.
His mp3 player, his lighter, (He didn’t smoke but liked keeping one anyway) a cell phone charger and some of his other things from his room was packed inside.
Mom must’ve packed this…
He flipped the lighter open and watched the bright yellowy orange flame.
Is Mayumi really going to be in all of my classes?

haruxxx
Crew

SaltyCookies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Chibi Austyn
Suko brought his hand up so quick, but slowed it in time for it only to be a small push enough to get Rama away from him. "Rama what do you think you're doing," Suko said suddenly very aggrevaited at Rama's actions. Just then he heard a small, clearly hurt voice say," Um..Hello," And turned in time to see Ethan Standing in the doorway. "Ethan...," Suko almost shouted but choked it off to a small yell. He slipped his feet over the bed and walked towards Ethan slowly, fearing that if he went to fast it'd scare him. "Its not what you think( this lines used way to much in movies)," He said placeing his hands on Ethans shoulders and looking him in the eye," Rama...was just...," Suko turned towards Rama and then asked," Rama what where you doing/" He said wondering.
(ya know i think we should start including our selves more into this rp with the other instead of just you and mean ~_^)

Rama stared at the two boy strangely, then smiled,
" Oh yes! that is right forgive me. Where I live we greet each other by a kiss on the cheek. I guess here you don't?" Rama asked, honestly telling the truth. He grew up in Spain and had just moved here. (where are we anyways? like america..or like wat? o.o) He still wasnt used to only greeting people from a hand shake.

Ethan smiled,
" Oh i understand! I went to Spain once, i went with an old..friend." Ethan smiled, just remembering who that friend was not really feeling like thinking about Seth at the moment.

Rama laughed,
"Sorry if i insulted you in anyway..." he apologized. Rama gave a blank stare at Ethan then looked down to see Mr.puckles in his hand.

"What a cute toy you have, there. may i look at it? umm,Ethan, is it?"Rama asked.

"Sure" Ethan gave Mr. puckles to Rama, as rama looked at the toy Ethan turned to Suko.
" Are you feeling better, suko?" Ethan asked Suko in a hushed voice,
" I need to tell you something, its about Mr.Puckles. He, well he's not as lively as he used to be, understand?" Ethan said lowering his voice just in case Rama was listening in.
(what? lol sry i dont understand what you mean)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 am

(idk i think its like in japan or something lol your guess be as good as mine.)

Suko thought about if for a second thinking it to be strange but shrugged it aside, who was he to judge others cultures. He smiled warmly and said," No harm done right," He said and watched as Rama examined Mr.Puckles before Ethan asked,"Are you feeling better."
Suko smiled and nodded and said in an equally hushed voice," Yes Ms.Cindy was very kind to me and i feel great," He said with a smile and then said with concern," Do you mean he isnt talking or just isnt talking much." He said a frown creasing his forehead.

(Lol i mean like include ourselves go to the host club talk to others bump into them into the hall way, nothing to grand like walking in on kyoko or Mori,(to shika and lyke) lol id never do that to you guys that'd just be alittle to awkward)

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:31 am

Now that school was over, there was only one thing, one person, Mayumi wanted to see.

After having to ask a couple boys, Mayumi finally found out where Travis's dorm room was. It was weird though when she found herself standing in front of his door. There was no nervous sense asking where it was but now she felt nervous that she stood before it.
"Travis? It's Mayumi." She knocked on the door, and took a step back.
Luckily during the day boys and girls were able to go into the others dorms.

What if he's not even in there? she thought, only making herself more upset. She was already upset not having seen him all day.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games