Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade Anam Nightsbane

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 pm
Username: Shadeanamnightsbane
Rp name: Shade Anam Nightsbane
Elements?: Medical and Sealing
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? i read the start here topic, free post, character class. Is there another topic i need to read?
Activity: (how often you are online) Daily on Week days
Why do you want to join the leaf?
According to the show they have an advance medical program. I like the idea of living within a huge forest.
How can you better the leaf village?
I am a Registered EMT and retired Combat Medic in Real life.
Give an Rp example:
Shade hurled him self back as the tiny sharp blades of shurikens went flying pass him. The whirling blades went pass him, embedding them selfs deep into the trunk of a tree, but not before scoring a series of cuts scored across his left arm. The stinging cuts burned in his flesh, a sensation that urged him to yell in pain and frustration, as the began to bead with blood. The cuts were mostly superficial, but bits of blood was beginning to well up and if the blades had been poisonous he was about to have a bigger problem momentarily. Shade continued his movement, rolling past a tree as a bead of blood rolled down his cold and clammy skin. His hand darted down to his utility pouch and gripped around a piece of cloth bound to a stick. A few heart beats passed as he strapped the cloth around the scratched arm and synced it down, "Best not risk it" he thought to him self, knowing full well how easy it was for toxins to travel through ones blood stream. Shade drew out a kunai, ran it over the wound mixing his blood and some of the possible toxin upon it and held it at the ready, any foe coming around the tree was going to get a nasty surprise!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 pm
Shade Anam Nightsbane
Username: Shadeanamnightsbane
Rp name: Shade Anam Nightsbane
Elements?: Medical
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? i read the start here topic, free post, character class. Is there another topic i need to read?
Activity: (how often you are online) Daily on Week days
According to the show they have an advance medical program. I like the idea of living within a huge forest.
I am a Registered EMT and retired Combat Medic in Real life.
Give an Rp example:
Shade hurled him self back as the tiny sharp blades of shurikens went flying pass him. The whirling blades went pass him, embedding them selfs deep into the trunk of a tree, but not before scoring a series of cuts scored across his left arm. The stinging cuts burned in his flesh, a sensation that urged him to yell in pain and frustration, as the began to bead with blood. The cuts were mostly superficial, but bits of blood was beginning to well up and if the blades had been poisonous he was about to have a bigger problem momentarily. Shade continued his movement, rolling past a tree as a bead of blood rolled down his cold and clammy skin. His hand darted down to his utility pouch and gripped around a piece of cloth bound to a stick. A few heart beats passed as he strapped the cloth around the scratched arm and synced it down, "Best not risk it" he thought to him self, knowing full well how easy it was for toxins to travel through ones blood stream. Shade drew out a kunai, ran it over the wound mixing his blood and some of the possible toxin upon it and held it at the ready, any foe coming around the tree was going to get a nasty surprise!

Well if it isnt Shade. Welcome friend, to my village. I didnt know Naruto was your thing.

Approved. Now for you to post at the ranks and the academy.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shade Anam Nightsbane

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Glad to be here  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:23 pm
Username:SK8T3R BOI 94
Rp name:Kaien Hatake
Elements?:Lightning/Wind
Bloodline/Clan?:Hatake Clan/White Chakra Manipulation
Have you read the Starter Forum?:Yes i have
Activity:I'm on everyday but sometimes on weekends not available
Why do you want to join the leaf?:I want to join the leaf because it's the best village to me and soon i want to become the next hokage and be remember through the leaf forever.

How can you better the leaf village?:I can better the leaf by my great rping skills also my knowledge on certain justus and just protecting it and making sure no harm comes to the village.

Give an Rp example:Kaien sat on bench eating some of the famous dumpling's he has been hearing about "YUMMY!!!"Kaien said smiling with red blush on his cheeks as he enjoyed dumplings shrieving in a funny matter.Kaien then raised dusting of his shirt and shorts "I think it's about that time"Kaien said yawning as he glanced at the sunset,Kaien stared of as he was so amazed on how beutiful Konoha was when the sunsets,he snapped out of hit shaking his head "I'm going to be late"Kaien said running staring at the Hokage stone faces from a distance "Soon I will be the Hokage,and become the strongest ninja in the world"Kaien said dashing of smiling at the faces.

I didn't know if you wanted me to go into fighting terms i kind of thought you just wanted to see how descripted we where rp wise,If you want me to redo i will.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm
can someone accept me so i could get started rping please  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm
My bad bro. Approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm
lol thanks dude  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Username: Keiji Shinbo
Rp name: Keiji Hatake
Elements?: Lightning, Earth
Bloodline/Clan?: Hatake bloodline
Have you read the Starter Forum? Parts of it
Activity: (how often you are online) almost everyday
Because there jujitsu's are very unique and looks like the second active village in the guild.

I have good rp skills and I'll make things as interesting as possible when I rp with people in the village.

Give an Rp example:
Keiji walks down the market area and looks at the stalls selling various of local items and even some foreign. He walks near a flower shop and looks at display window with the the exotic plants, but a blonde girl comes up watering the plants, she stares at Keiji, he stares back. For a couple of awkward moments he smiles at her while walking away, she just glares at him and continues to water the plants. He continues to walk down the path to the academy, seeing various of students going in the same direction he's going, he was curious if any of his bloodline was in the village.  

Crudersucker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 pm
approved  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm
approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am
Username:Yiro Excalibur

Rp name:Gage

Elements?:Fire/Earth

Bloodline/Clan?:N/A

Have you read the Starter Forum?: Yes

Activity: Atl least one hour per day

Why do you want to join the leaf? My Primary element is fire and because in Real Life I'm a 4th generation firefighter

How can you better the leaf village? By using my skillz to protect my town and homeland!

~~~~~~~~~~
Give an Rp example

Life, a simple thing to some people, but for a ninja, it is one of the most complex things in the universe. Training is one thing, but living on edge every morning is no picnic...

Gage was walking along the edge of the river not far away from his village, when something in the grass moved, he quickly drew one of his katanas. "D*** it! When does it ever stop! Come out you feine!" He yelled into the afternoon sky. He closed his eyes and began to focus on searching for the enemy's Chakra. As he was doing he relized there wasn't just one enemy, but two! 'Gotta' get outta' here and warn the others...' he thought, 'but how?'

Gage quickly came up with an idea, he threw his Katana into the forest and fled for the Kage's residents. 'Gotta arouse the alarm' He thought, 'theres bound to be more out there...'

User Image

((I didnt Spell Check it so plz over look that part))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 am
Yiro Excalibur
Username:Yiro Excalibur

Rp name:Gage

Elements?:Fire/Earth

Have you read the Starter Forum?: Yes

Activity: Atl least one hour per day

Why do you want to join the leaf? My Primary element is fire and because in Real Life I'm a 4th generation firefighter

How can you better the leaf village? By using my skillz to protect my town and homeland!

~~~~~~~~~~
Give an Rp example

Life, a simple thing to some people, but for a ninja, it is one of the most complex things in the universe. Training is one thing, but living on edge every morning is no picnic...

Gage was walking along the edge of the river not far away from his village, when something in the grass moved, he quickly drew one of his katanas. "D*** it! When does it ever stop! Come out you feine!" He yelled into the afternoon sky. He closed his eyes and began to focus on searching for the enemy's Chakra. As he was doing he relized there wasn't just one enemy, but two! 'Gotta' get outta' here and warn the others...' he thought, 'but how?'

Gage quickly came up with an idea, he threw his Katana into the forest and fled for the Kage's residents. 'Gotta arouse the alarm' He thought, 'theres bound to be more out there...'

User Image

((I didnt Spell Check it so plz over look that part))

AH its fine dude.
Approved!  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am
ty  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 pm
Username:HadouNoKen21395
Rp name:Jin Kisaragi
Elements?:Wind/Lightning
Have you read the Starter Forum?Of Course
Activity(how often you are online):1 to 2 hour(s)/day
Why do you want to join the leaf?it was always my dream to become a leaf village shinobi
How can you better the leaf village?Well in an RP POV,I'd protect it with my life but in a normal POV I'd keep the RP interesting
Give an Rp example:*Quietly shifting in the breeze,the trees shook and the clouds began to part showing the moon's full glow,upon this shining glow of the moon lied a silhouette unconcious and severely injured yet it seemed that he was beginning to stir as a leaf blew over to his palm and he clutched it in a tight fist,he opened his eyes and realized where he was,yet had no remembrance of heading to this location,he was nearby the leaf village,startled and amazed,he made his way to the entrance,yet staggering from time to time due to pain,a trail of blood was left behind of him,the light of the moon revealed itself to be the young academy student,Jin Kisaragi who had ventured to the leaf village in order to join,upon his parent's last wishes*

Jin Kisaragi:"I made it,I finally made it,the leaf village*Stumbles a bit*come on legs don't fail on me just yet!!"*keeps walking,knowing that his whole future awaited him*

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers