Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:16 pm
(o-o..b..but...AGH! T___T *pats head* Oh fine. You have special permission to be an honorary cookie fairyette. *givez you shiny cookie sticker* Badge of honor, OH YEAH! <3) (p.s. taking a quick shower now instead of later <3)

Kolan knew the other had fallen asleep, not even knowing apparently what she'd done wrong..irritating..obnoxious..whining..ugh! He frowned as he curled up on his fur, doing his best to sleep as well.

Rollan kissed her neck delicately..and then with a bit more firmess..only to jump and pull away, instantly blushing darkly, "C..Coryn!" That was right..he'd brought Coryn along to meet Laura..and he'd..watched the whole thing! With a low groan, he buried his face in Laura's neck a moment before sighing and nuzzling Laura, "Laura, this is my big brother, Coryn..Coryn this is Laura..my..erm..my Laura." Rollan blushed a bit more darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:28 pm
((Petting my kitty again . . .))

Coryn snickered. "That's rather obvious from the way you were slobbering all over her." he said with a teasing tone.

Laura blushed too, a bit embarrassed that someone had seen them. Looking up at Coryn she got up and curtsied slightly. "It's nice to meet someone Rollan trusts enough to conisider family. In fact, it is an honor." she said, using all the manners she had learned.

Coryn scratched his head with his hind leg. "It's . . . no big deal really . . ." he said feeling a little embarrassed himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 pm
(*allergic to furry creatures* T___T)

Rollan listened to the snicker and teasing and groaned again, "Corryyyyn," he whined. As she got up and curtsied, he seemed surprised but then smiled warmly, "My little flower, so sweet..but don't worry, you don't have to waste manners on Cory. He's a big goof." Rollan grinned at Coryn playfully, standing to wrap his arms around Laura from behind since he doubted Coryn would try anything with that tail of his while he was with Laura..and of course, he simply liked holding Laura.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 pm
((Oh noes . . .))

Coryn narrowed his eyes at Rollan. "How many times do have have to tell you not to call me that?!" he growled out.

Laura smiled. "Well you're right on the big part." she said with a small giggle. And then, becoming curious asked. "So . . . I'm assuming you aren't related so . . . how did you two meet?" she asked, batting her eyes at Rollan innocently.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 pm
(I know..and animals know it too and try to attack me! T__T I got bit by a pregnant hampster once when I was seven..*sob*)

Rollan grinned, "Mmm..forever?" At Laura's question, he glanced down at her with a smile, though at retelling the story he seemed both proud and a bit annoyed. "I was wandering around the forest..not that far from Coryn's cave. I'd seen him flying around several times before..but I wasn't really looking to talk to anyone, I hadn't even met you then..it was about five years ago.." He'd known Laura for nearly three. "A group of men came to his cave, late one night..I figured he'd be asleep when they snuck in..so I came in behind them and howled as loud as I could..it woke Coryn and scared the men..after that, I left and came back every day or so..and gradually the fatty dragon over there...made me.."

He hesitated, not sure how to say exactly what he wanted or if he wanted to say all to Laura, "I still rarely shifted into human form..but after listening to Coryn talk for so long..grumpy..and happy," and sad..but he wouldn't say that, that was his and Coryn's secret, "I decided I wanted to talk back and shifted. Surprised the Lower World out of Coryn," he chuckled, "And eventually..I spent less time as a wolf with him and more as a human.."

They could have talked with mindspeak, but Rollan had wanted to talk and be with Coryn as a human, knowing Coryn was truly human..and..it felt good to have someone he didn't have to be afraid of around, that he could comfortable with.."And of course, Coryn couldn't resist my charms and cute little ears..and then one day, he returned the favor and saved my life..that was about two years after we met..and we've been brothers ever since." Rollan looked at her for a moment, before glancing to Coryn with a warm smile, All this story telling has made me sentimental brother, if you weren't such a fatty dragon I'd probably be squeezing the breath out of you in a hug.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 pm
Coryn snorted. "Well I couldn't let my only friend that I'd met in this forest, that I just so happened to consider a brother die now could I?" he said, although he felt a rush of pride run through him, as well as a bit of annoyance.

Laura looked from Coryn to Rollan. "What'd he save you from?" she asked, always enjoying a good story, and being exceedingly curious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 pm
Rollan smiled widely at that, and as she asked to continue the story, he still had both the fondness and annoyance..the annoyance coming from the fact the hunters had been there at all..that he'd had to save Coryn, that Coryn had had to save him..but it was good to, because otherwise they wouldn't have become brothers probably..and Rollan would still be a lonely, xenophobic wolf..

"Well..a pack of wolves came through the forest..I was sleeping, so I didn't smell them in time. They found me, and they didn't like me. Aside from being an outsider they could tell that I was a shifter. They ganged up on me and started attacking me, I roared, hoping that anything, anyone might hear..or that it would make the other wolves stop..but the wolves laughed at me and continued the biting and clawing..and then I heard a roar . Possibly the most frightening thing I'd ever heard, and when I looked up..who would it be, but Coryn? The wolves were scared out of their minds, but decided to try against him anyway..and then Coryn bent his head down and bared his fangs..and the wolves took off, leaving several wet stains behind," he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:51 pm
Coryn snickered at that. "I remember that part especially . . ." he said, almost talking to himself. "Rollan looked scared witless and the wolves were scared . . ." he cleared his throat to stop himself from saying a bad word that he didn't think was appropriate around the two.

Laura, however flung her arms around Rollan. "Oh, my poor Rollan . . ." she said, sympathy in her voice. "Those awful wolves . . . attacking you just because you were different . . ." she said, laying her head against his chest.

((Can you guess the word Coryn was going to say? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with 'witless'))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:07 am
Rollan's brow rose slightly, "Well of course I was scared, hearing a dragon roar..but then I saw it was just you, and then it was just funny.." Granted that he hadn't been in laughing condition..he'd been bleeding and torn up..wolves wouldn't accept him..nor humans..and yet Coryn had taken him back to the cave and spent his two hours of humanity tending to Rollan's wounds..

The thought made him sniff slightly, only to feel arms being flung around him. Rollan smiled down at her, touched by her sympathy as he wrapped his arms around her, leaning his head to press a kiss to her head and then nuzzle her, "You're too wonderful, my flower, I wonder if I'll wake up and find this is only a dream..where else would I find such a marvel as you?" Rollan brushed his cheek against her head as he said with a soft, adoring sigh, "I love you."

(o-o..naughty Mouse..)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 am
Coryn spread his wings. "I . . . think I'll leave you two lovebirds alone . . ." he said and then flew off before Rollan could make an annoying comeback . . . besides, he wanted to see Karelym again . . . he didn't like being away from her for too long.

Laura smiled as she rubbed her head against his chest slightly. "If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up . . . it's far too good . . ." she said with a sigh, not even noticing that Coryn had left.

((Hey, it wasn't me! It was Coryn!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:23 am
(Don't lie. You told him to say it! *points accusatory finger* T__T)

Karelym was laying near the entrance of the cave, clearly waiting for Coryn to return. Though she'd fallen asleep, curled up and shivering slightly from the cold. She'd not brought a fur since she hadn't expected to be falling asleep.

Rollan noticed his departure, he was always aware of his older brother, but he made no comment..not while his little flower was rubbing against him and speaking so sweetly. "Then we'll sleep forever my love, an endless dream of you and I." Rollan kissed her head again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:31 am
((No really! His character that's in my brain possessed me and made me type it down!!))

Coryn flew in and landed before noticing Karelym, asleep and shivering by the entrance. "Oh Kar . . ." he muttered, and then picked her up with his tail, bringing her over to the furs and wrapping her up in one before wrapping his tail around her, trying to get her warm again . . . it wasn't a very warm night either, and he wondered just how long she had been sitting there . . . waiting for him.

Laura giggled slightly. "But I have to go back to my village Rollan . . . if I don't . . . they'll start looking for me . . . and I don't want to endanger you or anyone in my village . . . if they found me with you . . . they don't know you like I do . . . and I don't want to lose you . . . When I'm older I can be with you freely . . . but for now I'm still tied to my village . . ." she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice, sighing at the prospect of having to leave him . . . if only for a little while . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 am
(O-o..that'd be funny if he possessed you in the middle of school or something hahaha.)

Karelym felt herself being lifted and mumbled sleepily, "Cor?" She opened her eyes a bit and glanced to him, her face instantly broke into a warm smile as she cuddled into the fur and by extension, the tail. Did you have fun, my vyallah?

Rollan heard that and sighed, "I know.." And then he lit with a sudden idea..she knew he was a wolf now..and her people, despite having the ability to shift, couldn't tell easily a true wolf from a shiter wolf. Rollan grinned excitedly, "I could come with you tonight..in wolf form.." He added softly, "If you want.." Rollan liked that thought of curling up with Laura, rather than sleeping alone somewhere..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 am
((Only when I'm roleplaying do my character's possess me . . . that or they go nutso in my daydreams when I'm not paying attention to my classes. sweatdrop ))

Coryn chuckled lightly. I did . . . let me show you . . . he said and then sent the memory of the entire Rollan/Laura affection scene through their link, hoping that she would enjoy it.

Laura bit her lip hesitantly. "I . . . I don't know Rollan . . . I mean . . . I would like it but . . . don't you sleep with your brother?" she asked assuming that he had slept in Coryn's cave all those nights.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:12 am
(o-o hahaha. O-o you pay attention in class? *points and laughs* ..I mean..that's..uhh..*points* Hey look! Distraction!)

Karelym heard the chuckle, and then viewed in the span of a moment the entire memory. She smiled widely, laughing a bit, "What a cute pair they make..Rollan's quite the little charmer, he learned it from you I'll bet. And that's how you both met..hmm..." She sighed happily, "I'm glad he has someone to love, besides you, Cory," Karelym teased as she looked up at him. "Rollan seems so happy with her.." He was always happy with Coryn too..but it was a different kind of happiness in both cases.

Rollan watched the other hesitate and his face fell. And at the question he hesitated now, not sure if he wanted to tell her..but finally he was honest and shook his head, "I sleep alone, Laurel..wherever I can that I think I'll be safe..or a place that's warm.." Not that there were many such places in the forest.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games