Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm
Akari nodded and soon his tails twitched and they were concealed again. He said softly, "Is there anything else I can do?" He felt useless again...here he was perfectly fine...but she was not once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 pm
spade stopped at a small stand."KoTari i just need a small roll" spade looked at him."thank you"

lost continued to watch. everything was changing.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm
KoTari stopped when Spade did and payed the merchant for the thread, "Here you go. A nice new reel," He said.
Seraphiel heard Akari faintly, "I-I'll be fine... I just need some rest..." She preferred rest in her real form but she didn't have that luxury in the middle of the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 pm
Akari just felt sorry that he still could still not do enough for her. He trotted up beside them and said, "Alright...is there anything...you want for me to do?"  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm
"thanks" spade put it in the pocket of her sweats. she continued to follow KoTari with lost in tow behind her.

lost saw her number peak out from under her shirt a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 pm
"Just be here for me... That's all I need right now..." Seraphiel said.
"Since when did...?" KoTari was going to question his sister, but stopped, "Nevermind. Okay, lets' get back to the hotel," He said and they started back to the hotel again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:09 pm
Sheila was sleeping quietly, using the crate as a bed now. She sighed as she began to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:13 pm
spade picked up lost and dropped him on the bed when they got to the hotel.

lost tossed a look to kill at spade.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 pm
KoTari laughed at Spade and Lost. He walked over to the second bed and placed Seraphiel down on it, "Comfy?" He asked.
"H-How can you ask that...? I can't even feel anything right now..." Seraphiel panted. Her eyes were closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:16 pm
Akari gently touched Seraphiel with his snout. "It is a promise..." When she was placed on the bed Akari jumped up and said, "I will help..." He wanted to do this for her at any cost. So he licked her stomach and winced. "There....that....should...help...the pain..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:21 pm
Instead of stopping it he was making it a little worse, "Argh! Akari! Please!" She turned away from him and cringed.
"Unlike most other creatures, once something hazardous is in her system, very little will be able to remove it. All you're going to do is spread it to yourself. It's better if you just let it run it's course. She'll be fine when she goes to sleep," KoTari said, placing a hand on Akari's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 pm
Akari whined and nodded sadly and laid down on the floor sadly. So much for being useful...or helpful or anything. "I...I'm...sorry...." He sighed softly and sadly...and just closed his eyes in a soft and sad slumber..."  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 pm
"KoTari you know what we did to pass the time? we all tried to see if anyone could get lost's hair to look messy. its unatruly neat." she began to ruffle his hair.

lost looked at spade. he nearly flipped her off. the only thing stopping him where the others watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 pm
"I think Seraphiel might want you near her. She doesn't hate you or anything. Actually, I'm thinking it's quite the opposite," KoTari whispered to Akari before looking over to Spade, "What an odd pasttime. Maybe we should try it again?" He teased. He didn't mean it.
Seraphiel fell asleep on the bed, cringing every few seconds and shivering constantly like she was cold.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:34 pm
Akari nodded and went to be strong for her and jumped up onto the bed. He wrapped around his tails around her form. He made sure the fur would comfort her and make her easier to sleep. He leaned down and licked her face in worry.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games