Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 pm
Lilith ears shot up at the sound of Akuro's voice and she hurried on the way back to him. She walked a rather slow but quick pace as she ignored faces of people looking at her tail with interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm
Akuro stopped seeing Lilith coming towards him, seeing the people eye her his eyes narrowed before he put his arm around her shoulder and led her to the other car.
"It'll take us about a day to get there, try to behave and avoid anyone on the train."
He reached back and grabbed her tail.
"This draws attention."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am
Lilith's ear twitched as she felt his arm around her shoulder. She frowned when he grabbed her tail, a slight pinkened color was on her cheeks. "Should I hide it" she asked, but she knew it was almost impossible to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 pm
"No you don't have to hide it," he said stopping at a table. He motioned for her to sit down at the other end before sitting down.
"Just be careful, I'm on vacation so killing someone for attacking you would get on my nerves. And if I'm irritated I'll need something to vent that anger one."
He rested his chin on his fist and looked at her.
"Understand."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 pm
Lilith nodded and"I understand", her ears lowered as she sat down. She avoided looking at the other people that would ocationally walk past their table. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked at Akuro with a slight nervous expression,she didn't like to be the source of the venting but what could she do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 pm
A waiter came by and asked for their orders, Akuro gave his and looked back at Lilith.
"You can order your own food,"
He waited a moment before continuing.
"I know the place where we're going and they know me there so it won't take us long to get ready. When we get there I'll probably got to sleep, disturbances will be forgiven so you can venture around the hotel when we get there."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 pm
Lilith spoke with the waiter and herself some food also. She nodded at what he was saying and frowned"It'll be safe right?". Her ears lowered against her ears lightly as she looked into her lap for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm
Akuro tapped his finger on the table and a small groan escaped him, he closed his eyes and answered her question.
"I didn't think that far ahead, fine, I guess I'll stay up a bit longer then."
He rested his chin on his hand and let out a small sigh.
"Annoying."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Lilith frowned at Akuro's groan and then said in a soft tone"Don't stay up if you don't wish to". Her ears lowered lightly as she looked down when he had said annoying, she mumbled feebly"Sorry". She knew she annoyed him sometimes, and she always tried to avoid it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm
"It's fine," he said sighing.
He looked out the train window at the passing hills, he smiled a little, he felt a little at peace at having a chance to get away from everything, work, that annoying receptionist.
"We'll do something together when get there, we'll have to buy you a bathing suit too."
He glanced at her.
"Okay."
The waiter set his food down in front of him and he lifted his hand to thank him.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Lilith smiled lightly, looking out the window dazed for a moment, listening to what Akuro was saying and picturing how lovely the bathing suit would be and how much fun they'd have together. It was quite peacful and enjoyable now in her opinion. "Okay" she nodded and thanked the waiter as he set down her food as well. She ate her food slowly and quietly"Its nice to take a vacation, I hope we both enjoy ourselves",she smiled as her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm
Akuro looked back towards the window and smiled.
"We should have a good time," he said smiling.
Akuro found he was getting tired as the sun started to set.
He closed his eyes and thought for a moment.
"Lilith, go ahead back to your cabin, I'd like to get started early."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Lilith's ears twitched and she smiled also her tail gave a light sway, happy with the idea. She finished her food and yawned lightly and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She stood up and turned in the direction of her cabin, turning back to Akuro"Alright then, I might even take a short nape, I'm tired"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 pm
Akuro nodded in response and stood up before laying the money on the table with a small tip, he lifted his hand and walked back towards his cabin.
"Get some sleep tomorrow, night's always long on these trips," he said before vanishing into the darkness of the cabin.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm
Lilith walked towards her cabin and entered it, sitting on the edge of the bed bed. She was slightly tired but for some reason, sleep wouldn't come so she sat looking around her cabin. Her ears giving a light twitch as she ran her fingers through the fur of her tail, thinking about how much fun they would have on vacation. She was worried of something else, something she didn't want to tell akuro. She was afraid of deep water, mostly because she didn't know how to swim.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games