Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 am
(X_X our sessions are getting longer..hahah, I've been thinking we should set a limit..but then the roleplays are so addictive that..silly thoughts fly away o-o)

Brilyra grinned, "That was me..I haven't noticed any magick from Ryan. Which is somewhat odd..since Giacare seems to have magick, even if it's only a little bit." She considered the question, "Mmm..yesterday officially, although they've known each other for longer." A little. Oh wait..did Silyera know what he'd done, that he'd kissed Brilyra? Well obviously she couldn't know in that detail, but if Giacare had gone off a specific lead..then Silyera must have known that some female would be involved.

Giacare arched a brow, "Another size comment? Little brother, I don't think you're in the position to be making more of those now that your wifey's little spell is over." He poked Ryan in the stomach with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 am
((*still slightly brain-dead* @-@ . . . THUMP! *body has hit floor* zzzzzzz . . .))

Ryan looked at Giacare with a raised eyebrow. "What? I wasn't making a size comment . . ." he muttered, trying to think back to what might have been a size comment. And then he gave a bit of a laughing yelp as he was poked in the stomach. "Stop that." he growled.

Silyera seemed rather puzzled. "You mean that they did not recognize each other?" she asked. "How sad . . . not to know that your own flesh and blood is standing in front of you . . ." she said with a slightly mourful sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 pm
(o-o don't die!!! T__T *sobs* ) (*went to the Orthodontist* Hence..early at homenezz!)

Giacare chuckled as the other yelped and he grinned at Ryan, "What? Not as fun when I can poke back, little brother?"

Brilyra nodded, "But..at least they're together again now. It's long overdue.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm
((I'm awake now!! . . . but you're at work . . . *cry*))

Silyera nodded. "Indeed . . . I do not think that Giacare was truely happy even when he was around me . . . he always held some worry for his brother . . . and I am glad to see that he has found him in perfectly good health." she said with a smile and then looked at Brilyra. "So how long have you two been married?" she asked aimably.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "No, but I thought we wanted to talk, not tickle." he said, poking Giacare lightly in the forehead.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm
(o-o I figured you conked out, sneak. hahaaaa. o_O On the brightside..NO MORE WORK UNTIL SUNDAY! Whoop! <3)

Brilyra nodded in agreement, only to grimace lightly at the question. "We..haven't technically been married yet..he proposed a little over two years ago.." And then she'd cursed him into the damned form..which reminded her as she glanced towards the horizon. She hoped the sunlight would out last the talk, knowing Giacare wanted them both to be in their usual forms while they spoke each other.

Giacare felt his head being poked and chuckled, "Aye. So we do..but where to begin?" And then he thought he knew..perhaps..the best place to start was at the beginning. "Tell me what happened to you after I was taken." Giacare wanted to hear this sometime anyway, and it may as well be now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:59 pm
((Yays!!))

"Oh . . ." Silyera said in slight surprise. "So . . . what happened? Why wait so long?" she asked curiously.

Ryan sighed. "Well . . . I ran as fast and as far as I could . . . and . . . got caught in a snowstorm . . . I wandered around in that, getting myself even more lost than I was before, and then felt myself getting more tired . . . and cold . . . and I was sure that I had died when I saw an angel come to me. Well . . . I thought she was an angel at the time . . . she still is. Brilyra found me, nearly frozen, and brought me to the mansion where she was apprentice to an old witch. The old lady taught me how to spar with a sword and I grew to be close friends with Brilyra . . . and soon . . . I realized that I was completely and utterly in love with her . . . so . . . I told her and expected to be shot down. But to my great relief she loved me back. So after a while . . . I gathered my courage and proposed to her. And then . . . the night before the wedding, it all went downhill . . . I . . . did a horrible thing, made many mistakes, and Bri, in her rightous anger, changed me into a troll. I continued to make mistakes and she took away my freedoms . . . until . . . you came along and . . . you know what? I don't know what you did that made the Bind think that she had cheated on me . . . what did you do Giac?" he asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:44 pm
(ZzZzZzZzZz)

Brilyra frowned slightly, "I suppose..you're my sister in law now too..and you'll find out eventually..Ryan slept with someone on the eve of our wedding night, as..punishment," she choked out, feeling digusted with herself, "I changed him into a troll.."

Giacare listened quietly, pleased that his brother seemed to have been well taken care of. At least..until the bit about Brilyra, at which he frowned, the ground he had even as he considered that. And then hearing the question, he waved a dismissive hand, "Kissed. One, long kiss. But neither of us liked it, probably because we were too busy thinking about other people the whole time."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:56 pm
((Same here.))

"Oh . . ." Silyera breathed out and quickly crossed to Brilyra, hugging her tightly. "Oh I'm so sorry. That must have hurt . . ." she said, rubbing Brilyra's back comfortingly.

"Huh . . . well . . . I don't know if I should thank you or punch you for that . . ." Ryan said, looking and feeling rather confused.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 am
(T__T Aww. *sends you off to bed with a glass of milk* Sweet dreams!)

Brilyra blinked in surprise before hugging the woman back with a soft smile. "It did..but now I am more hurt by my own actions than anything else.."

Giacare crinkled his nose, "I'd rather you not punch me, Ryan. I only kissed her trying to find you.." He held his brother a little tighter in his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 am
Silyera pulled away and smiled. "He's back to normal now isn't he?" she said cheerfully, as if trying to tell her to forgive herself and move on.

Ryan grinned and then lightly hit Giacare in the shoulder. "There. Now we're even." he said with a bit of a laugh. "By the way, when you came over for the first time after I'd changed back, what did you think about me?" he asked, an amused tone to his voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 am
Brilyra cringed, "No..when night comes, he changes back into the troll form..I don't know how to fix him. I believe it's a magickal backlash..we used a Bond you see.."

Giacare mock-cringed, "Ow! You've wounded me, squirt!" And as the other continued, he tilted his head, "What did I think about you?" Several things..many things.."Before or after I found out we were brothers?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 am
Silyera's eyes widened. "Oh . . ." she said in understanding.

Ryan chuckled. "Before." he said with a grin. He was honestly curious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am
Brilyra nodded, "Hopefully..I'll find a way to break this spell.."

Giacare arched a brow as he considered it before answering truly. "Brilyra is my friend, that's how I was thinking of her..so to see her with you, a stranger or so I thought..with that collar that bound her..I was tempted to throttle you..thinking you were hurting her..imagine my surprise to find out the handsome p***k is her husband.." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 am
Ryan burst out laughing. "And . . . and how about when you found me as a mouse?" he asked, absolutely grinning. This was actually funny to talk about now that it was more or less in the past.

Silyera nodded and then hugged Brilyra again. "If you would like, I could do my best to help." she offered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 am
Giacare thought about that as well and then chuckled, "I thought you were a bit annoying..and odd for wanting to be a mouse." He shrugged, "Turns out, you're just both." he teased.

Brilyra felt herself being hugged again and then nodded gratefully as she hugged Silyera back, "Thank you..sister." She smiled.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games