Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 pm
Daniel was shocked at what he heard. She hadn't told anyone that. It must of been hard to carry it all by herself. But now she spoken her tragic past of what happened to her and her family. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of brought the subject up." He said with a small smile to Renata, trying to comfort her a bit. "And I thought what happened to me was bad. After you went missing, I waited by the old pond we used to play at everyday at the same time. Until a month passed and I my village was raided. No one died. All that they were looking for was me. So they kidnapped me and brought me to Zen. They must of known I was the key to the weapon searched for." He explained. Wasn't as much as a tale as Renata's, but he told them anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm
"...And as a backup plan the Academy created Kir...?" Synthic wondered. She heard Daniel since male voices carry a little further than female voices do.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Daniel looked to Synthic. "Whats on your mind, Synthic?" He asked. She was thinking about something. Probably to do with Kir. This Kir sounded pretty important to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Synthic decided to confide in Daniel, even though it should be the other way around, "Daniel...The Academy created something that could possibly cause a good deal of damage. Probably not as much damage as the weapon you are protecting, but it would be powerful enough to bring the message across loud and clear...Daniel, like you, I'm protecting a powerful weapon. Me and some newfound friends..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Sounds like everyone's got some kind of big weapon." Durithill said as he began to crawl back out from under the bed. The pain was beginning to subside slightly, as was his annoyance. Once he was out he stood up again, but once more started coughing, a little more blood fling from his mouth this time.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm
Renata got the small trickle of silent tears to stop and wiped away any sign, though the hint of a hollow color lingered in the center of her eyes. Trying to focus herself again, and ignore the voices of the, well, damned, she listened to Synthic and Daniel quietly. She had made Daniel wait all alone for a month just sitting waiting for her to come back. And she never had. It only she could have been there before Zen found him. She knew for a fact she could have done something. But the past was the past now. What was done was done, and Deimos was right at least. Her father had died for a reason. A selfless one at that. Still, bitter feeling would always remain it seemed for those people who had murdered her family. And for no one... doing anything about it..  

forgottenmemory13

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Durithill watched Renata for a moment and sighed. She always seemed to be so worried or sad. "You need to smile more." Durithill said suddenly with a sigh. It was kind of an odd comment to say after that little speach, but it was the only thing he could think to say. "Kids are supposed to be happy, right? So let us worry about everything." he added to try and avoid offending her as much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia thought. What did rabbits do which made people laugh. She could think of only one thing. Out of nowhere, the rabbit started zipping around the room at top speed. Running in circles, figure eights, and zigzags. Just wherever she could move.
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Durithill grew irritated as Natalia began running around the room, scattering the various papers and books litered around the world. "Stop it." he growed at the rabbit. Although it might not have looked like it, he had organized everything in the house. There was a method to the madness, as the saying went. And the rabbit, which everyone trust above him, was screwing up all his hard work. "And reorganize everything." he added.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Jessica looked at the man who was fussing at the rabbit scoldingly, "How dare you yell at that poor little innocent creature, she's just trying to get some exercise." She pointed a finger and waved it at him in a punishing manner, "Apologize, to her this instant she didn't do anything to harm you." Okay she felt sympathy for a rabbit but it was so cute and fuzzy. This was one of the few feminine qualities that Jessica did have that could be considered a weakness.

Sage_Nashae

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Durithill simply glared at Jessica. "Absolutely not. Do you have any idea how long it took to reseach all this, let alone organize it?" he asked as he began weakly walking around the room, trying to put the papers back into the piles they had been in before. Most of the papers were written in a strange langauge, but it was obvious enough that they were notes on research. Numbers were scattered all over the papers and some had diagrams of different runes, but all of them were undoubtedly about dark magic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Some Might Say...
NAtalia stopped and looked at the Fount to see if it had helped cheer her up. God, she was bad with this sort of thing. She was a rabbit, how was she supposed to cheer someone up? Perhaps if she cuddled with the girl?
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Jessica was unfazed by his words, "Well you organized it once so you should be able to do it again and faster." She looked at the bunny, "Poor thing looks upset, see what you did." This man didn't frighten Jessica, he was no fiercer than Jilin or Zen so why did she have to worry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Renata gave a small smile and shook her head. Of course, no one could get along. Not everyone at least as she had hoped. It was silly to think such a thing might happen, she should have known from her family, which had been on the larger side. Anyways, she closed her eyes trying to block out the sound of the undead.  

forgottenmemory13

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia hopped closer to the Fount. She sniffed the girl and put her front paws on the girl's shin. All the while her nose twitched as she seemed to sniff everything. She looked into her eyes, those deep blue eyes seeming to hold a hidden sadness.
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games