Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am
Ralph followed him. He was about to say something to Daiki, but he tripped and they both fell onto the bed. Ralph blushed deeply. "Ah... Sorry." He apologized.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:50 am
Daiki blushed, being as red as ever. "I-it's okay." he said, and he didn't realize that when Ralph fell onto him, he held Ralph's back, so if he wanted to get off Daiki he would fall back onto him.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:02 am
Ralph blushed as he looked into Daiki's eyes. They were so close he could almost taste Daiki's breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 am
Daiki saw Ralph's eyes and they were marvelous. He didn't knew what to do, he still didn't realize he was holding Ralph by the back. He just looked at Ralph's face, still blushing.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 am
Ralph decided to take the risk and kissed Daiki's lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am
Daiki blushed, but went on with the flow. He continued to kiss Ralph, where his hands were slowly going up from Ralph's back towards his neck.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 am
Ralph shivered slightly when he felt Daiki's hands on his back. He kept on kissing Daiki.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 am
Daiki continued kissing, enjoying the moment, then he realized who he was kissing. Startled, he backed up, then looked to the other side, still blushing. "I... Uh, I-I'm sorry..." he mumbled.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 am
Ralph frowned when Daiki pulled back. He then sat up. "It's okay..." He said, not knowing what else to say. He was blushing deeply and he looked away from Daiki. His heart was racing so fast he thought that it was going to fall out of his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:58 am
Daiki felt sad when he saw Ralph frowning. When Ralph sat up, he pulled him down towards him again, and kissed him, not uttering any word.

((this looks like a bit more fun. xDD))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:07 am
Ralph was surprised, but he was happy again. He kept kissing Daiki and he also started to slide his hand up Daiki's shirt.

[[time skip?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 am
((hmm.. okay. what will they be doing then?))

Daiki felt Ralph's hands up his shirt, but he didn't care, since it felt warm. He held Ralph's back, and continued to kiss him.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 am
[[well... usually when characters are having intercourse, we skip that part and go on RPing when they're finished.]]

Ralph then pulled back. "Wait... this isn't right..." He said and held his head. He was so confused. He had never liked another man this way before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 am
((ohh okay.))

"Oh, why is that?" Daiki said, curious with what Ralph is thinking.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 am
"It's just... I've never felt anything like this with another guy before..." Ralph admitted. His head was spinning like crazy. He wasn't sure how to feel, disgusted or happy.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games