Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm
Kraelyn sighed, "I couldn't be happy if you got hurt, Shel..I love you so much.." he said as he wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly, not willing to kiss her in his piggish form.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Shelby sighed. "But you're not happy like this either . . ." she murmured as she kissed his cheek easily, not at all disgusted or repulsed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm
((Piggy Kraelyn go 'oink'!!! ^-^ Bump!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm
(>_>...Sadist!)

Kraelyn felt a pang as she kissed him, and he wrapped his little arms around her neck, hugging her tightly. "I'm happier to be hurt if it means you're alright, my love.." he said softly. "You mean more to me than being myself.." Even though it was killing him to be this way, an abomination..and unable to love Shelby properly..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm
Shelby smiled and held Kraelyn a bit more tightly. "I love you Kraelyn . . ." she murmured softly. She was going to find a way to get him back to normal, and that was final.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm
Kraelyn cuddled into her, happy that she loved him and was willing to keep him close even with his current appearance. He smiled at her. "Oh, really? So no more changing me into random animals at your leisure?" he teased,.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:26 am
Shelby giggled. "Well . . . I can't guarantee that . . . after all . . . you make such a cute puppy . . ." she said, smiling at Kraelyn.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:33 am
Kraelyn grimaced, shaking his head against her. "That's just mean! I need something to do to you then..I suppose I could just seduce you silly.." he said thoughtfully, "Have you utterly adoring of me and all." he said playfully, grinning up at her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm
Shelby giggled a bit more and pressed a kiss to Kraelyn's head. "I don't think I'd mind . . . though my dad might have a different opinion." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm
Kraelyn winced at that, playfully. And then he smiled. "I'm glad you and your father have reconciled..he really loves you.." He felt that he was a good man, and he hoped that Shelby's father ad mother could reconcile as well.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:48 pm
Shelby nodded. "Me too . . . I feel a lot better now than before . . ." she said and sighed. "I hope that Mommy and Daddy will work out their differences . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:06 pm
Kraelyn nodded. "They both love you..and I believe they love each other..I'm sure it will work out.." he said softly.

Jyrek wandered the halls, looking for Emika. They'd gotten seperated for a bit after the incident with Shelby..and then he saw her, going up to her with a grin. One that didn't quite match his emotions..he didn't understand why she kept spurning him. He had no way of knowing that she wanted another proposal. "Emika, how are-"

A servant approached just then with a bow, ignoring Jyrek since he still hadn't been reintegrated as king. He saw merely a half wolf man with his queen. "Lord Maxim has arrived.." the servant said, before bowing and leaving.

Jyrek blinked before his hands clenched at his sides and his eyes narrowed. Emika's supposed 'fiance'. But there was no way in Kalos he was letting her marry him. She was Jyrek's wife! Anger flooded through him, and he gave an angry growl as he found himself in the wolfish form due to his temper, meaning he was stuck till it wore off or he calmed down and Emika gave him a kiss. Jyrek padded over to Emika, pushing his snout against her chest. "You're not seeing him. Tell the servant to send him home.." he growled, tempted to go and throttle the man, so much so that he was being commanding as well.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:56 pm
Shelby hugged Kraelyn a bit more tightly. "Thanks Krae . . ." she said and kissed him on his snout.

Emika frowned at Jyrek and then went after the servant. "Please, show Lord Maxim to the living room. I'll be there shortly." she said, going against what Jyrek said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Jyrek blinked at that, watching the servant leave to do as she said. He made a whimpering noise and went over to her, nuzzling against her arm. "Don't do this, Emi..please..I'm your husband..we're still married! I love you and you love me.." he said pleadingly. Emika and Shelby were about the only two people on Ioron he would ever be that way for. The ones he held dearest to his heart.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Emika frowned. "I told you before Jyrek . . . I'm waiting for something." she said and then walked off to go greet Maxim in the living room.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff