Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:40 am
Miles stared back at Magdalena, surprised by her enthusiastic motion. He stifled a chuckle, he'd never seen her act in such an enthused manner.

"Even though you're so busy, I guess you're still a child at heart, huh Aggie?" She smiled up at her and laughed.

"Everyone likes magic." Trucy answered, glad to see how excited Aggie was about the show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:46 am
"Ehm... yeah. When I was little I wanted to be a magician... of course it didn't work out, but I've always kept that dream close to my heart," She told them, explaining her enthusiasm.

"Well, that makes sense then..." Her reaction was surprising, but her explination made sense.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 am
Trucy smiled sympathetically, "I see. That's tot bad, I bet you would have made a great magician!"

"Oh!" Felicja exclaimed with understanding, "I guess we all have little dreams like that."

"I guess things don't always go according to plan." Miles frowned a little.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 pm
"Maybe my dream didn't work out, but that's okay! I mean, look at all the people I met doing this other work!" she exclaimed with a smile. She didn't really regret not becoming a magician. She was happy things turned out as they did.

"That's true. And that's one reason why I won't become an opera singer...." He knew Trucy was going to try and push it later, so it was better to quash the idea sooner rather than later.

Milliana was feeling ignored so she mewled unhappily. She was staring intently at Apollo's hair and felt more and more like attacking.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 pm
Miles was glad to see that Magdalena was happy again, he watched the enthused girl closely. "Good to hear that you're happy either way."

Trucy pouted, looking back at Apollo sadly. If it worked before, maybe it'll work for this.

"I bet you like your job a lot then." The detective looked back at Apollo. "Minus the cat mauling mishap."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 pm
"Yeah.... Though I might have become a lawyer either way..." Magdalena mused, remembering the first events that triggered her becoming a lawyer in the first place.

"T-that won't work on me for this Trucy!" Apollo told her sternly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 pm
"Oh, really?" Felicja looked back at her, "Why is that?"

Miles continued to watch Magdalena with interest, "Yeah, I'd like to know that too."

"Pleeeeeeeeese." She frowned holding Milliana up too, trying her best to look teary eyed. She knew he was trying his best to against this, but she was still determined to push the idea.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:38 pm
"Well.... it's...it's because... well... I would be very interested in various things in High school. And I became interested in a certain lawyer's cases, so I followed them. My friends noticed my interest in case files and forced me to go to a school with a good law program. Then I decided to become a prosecutor for two reasons. One was that I like to get to know people, so talking to the witnesses was good for that. The other is that the lawyer that I followed was a prosecutor.

He looked at Trucy and started feeling really uneasy. She wouldn't let up on this, but he really didn't want to. Although, his not want didn't stop her before. "No! Trucy, I'm not gonna do it!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:51 pm
"Wow, that's quite a story!" Felicja beamed, "So that person's like your role model then?"

"Following in another footsteps," Miles nodded. "That's reasonable."

"Fine." Trucy huffed in defeat. She snuggled the cat close to her again, as though giving Apollo the silent treatment. "I'll just find another way." She grinned.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm
"Well, in reality that person is more than just my role model!" She said happily, glancing in Miles' direction.

"...I don't like the sound of that..." he said, unhappy and nervous.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Miles exchanged glances with Aggie and blinked several times, slowly point at himself. "...?"

Felicja followed Magdalena's gaze back to Miles and then continued to look between the two.

Trucy smiled mischievously, "Let us plot, Milliana." She muttered to her partner in crime.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:08 pm
She nodded with a smile. "You're first trial was when I was a senior in high school, right around when I had to apply for college. From then, I followed all your cases. You're the reason I became a prosecutor in the first place. I was kind of hoping to meet you in person if I became a prosecutor and, well... I did!" She was blushing slightly. It was a little embarrassing to tell anyone this. She had never even let her friends who forced her into law school know. But she didn't really mind, since she had already said a lot of embarrassing things that day.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." He said, getting more and more worried about what Trucy was planning... and why the cat was involved.

Milliana mewled in a way that was both affirmative and somewhat devious.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:21 pm
Miles listened, quite surprised how much of an influence he had. He never considered anything like this. "I, uhm." He suddenly sounded embarrassed, "Really?"

"Geez, that's sweet." She sighed happily, "You're quite the influence, Mr. Edgeworth!"

Trucy smiled and looked back at the others, who seemed to be deep in conversation between each other.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 pm
"Yes, really! You're really one of the most important people in my life!" She told him with a blush and smile, her hands clasped together around his.

He was still very worried about what Trucy was planning, but since her attention shifted, he felt somewhat safer to let his as well.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm
Trucy glanced down at Milliana. "..Cat hair.." She stuck her tongue out and put the cat down for a moment, proceeding to brush herself off.

He took note of the close contact and stared back at her in thought. "I'm glad then. I'm glad you made it this far."

Felicja noticed Trucy sweeping cat hair from her clothes and chuckled, "Forgot about that didn't you?"

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff