Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:09 pm

((That he is biggrin I even have an eeyore tattoo biggrin ))

Dimitri couldn't help but have some sympathy for Giamonde. "So...I need to try to figure out who Ayla's partner was," he said, thinking out loud. "Can you tell me what it was that she wanted? Was it the necklaces?" He was having a little trouble putting everything together.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 pm

(O-o I think you told me that before. But I'm not sure. T__T. O_o What is his posture like?)

Giamonde could no longer speak for the time being, but at the bit about the necklaces, he nodded. She and ---* wanted the necklaces very badly indeed. He brought up a webbed hand to his body which was just an extension of his head and brushed back in a gesture much like running one's hand through one's hair. And then he brought it back down as he gave Dimitri as apologetic a look as a toad could muster, it seemed truly genuine.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:18 pm

((He's resting on his haunches/butt/whathaveyou, and he's got angel wings and a halo biggrin I think I mentioned it in passing maybe))

"Its okay Gia," Dimitri said. "Will your ability to speak come back naturally? And do you think that Ayla and her accomplice will try to come for the necklaces again?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 pm

(^___^ That sounds so cute! Eeyore keeps you company! I <3 his voice. And his cheerful demeanor! *wink*)

Giamonde seemed grateful at Dimitri's telling him it was okay. And he was pleased to hear the other calling him Gia, as he'd used to. Better than some of the other names he'd been called lately by far. He nodded at the ability to speak bit, but seemed unsure about the last bit. Giamonde tested to see if he could speak, but only a ribbit came out. Giamonde's head lowered glumly and then he stiffened as the bathroom door opened.

Derrick had his reddish hair in a wet mess around his head, dripping and water darkened. His chest was exposed and glistening and a loose pair of sweatpants hung around his waist. He'd heard the ribbit and had narrowed his eyes on Giamonde, "More taboo words? Should have kept your mouth shut and stopped bothering Dimitri, toad."

Giamonde seemed to cringe just faintly, before his toadish eyes narrowed into a glare and then looked away. There would be no point in arguing even if he could talk at the moment.

Derrick glared back for a moment before sitting down beside Dimitri and brushing a hand along his fur, "You alright, Dim? He wasn't upsetting you was he?" his tone promised retaliation if Giamonde had been.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 pm

((That he does biggrin I tell ppl sometimes that the tat is the only thing angelic about me...lol))

Dimitri knew he had to still act indifferent to Giamonde for Derrick's sake, though he hated keeping up pretenses and basically lying to him. "No, he wasn't bothering me," he said. "Actually, he's being rather cooperative. He was reverted back to his frog form when he was talking about trying to help me long ago." He owed Derrick that much truth, but he didn't want to let him know of the sympathy he had felt for Gia, especially after Derrick's temper flare-up from before.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm

(O-o *blink* Well that just brings up all sorts of questions! Hahha, well as long as you have Eeyore to guide you, you'll always be gloomy! er..happy! *cough* ^__^)

Giamonde blinked and looked back at Dimitri in surprise. He'd thought Dimitri hated him throughout..but it could it be that a bit of his old friend remained? The thought was comforting, unlike his son, and he turned back and dipped a webbed hand into the water.

Derrick frowned slightly at that, glancing to Giamonde who was playing with his hand in the water. He then looked back to Dimitri with his jaw slightly clenched and it seemed that he might get angry again, but instead, he exhaled before asking quietly, but not angrily, "Help you with what, Dim?" he used the nickname especially to show that he wasn't angry, and was trying to stay that way for Dimitri's sake.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 pm

(( twisted <-- me. bwahaha. Not really sweatdrop lol))

Dimitri's ears lowered a bit when he saw Derrick's jaw clench, but he breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he was keeping hold of his temper. "Well, in the long run, the goal is to find out where my body is," he said. "But...in the short term, I'm just trying to get some questions answered."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:54 pm

(O-o don't lie! You know you're evil! ^__^..I mean..*cough* As purple as a crayon! <3)

Derrick considered this before nodding as he wrapped an arm around Dimitri and held the other close to his bare chest a moment, pressing a kiss to Dimitri's snout. "We'll find it." he assured the other as he pulled away, using his free hand to massage the other soothingly as he pressed his lips by Dimitri's ear and whispered with a smile, "And then we'll have that embrace you promised." he said playfully as he pressed a kiss to Dimitri's cheek before setting the other down on the bed as he went to one of the duffel bags and pulled out a loose-black shirt.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 pm

((teehee biggrin ))

Dimitri was grateful that Derrick didn't ask anything further. He nuzzled Derrick as the other held him close, and let out a happy growl as he was being massaged. Sneaking in a kiss as the other whispered in his ear, he replied, "I'm counting on it..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Derrick pulled on the shirt and picked up something from the duffel bag as he headed over to Dimitri. He sat down beside Dimitri on the bed and let his hand open a bit, dangling the Switcheroo necklaces. Derrick looked at them for a moment before smiling down at Dimitri as he unhesitatingly slipped one on. Before he put it on Dimitri, he scooped the other into his arms and gave him a tight hug, pressing his lips to Dimitri's head and letting them stay there for a moment before pulling away so that he could murmur, "Love you, Dim." Derrick then held Dimitri in one arm as he used his free hand to bring the other Switcheroo necklace around Dimitri's neck.

The one around Dimitri's glowed faintly and tightened, becoming part of the collar again. And then there was a darkness and cold feeling, before he found himself looking up at himself again. Derrick had changed them again as he'd promised, he trusted Dimitri implicitly. Derrick smiled doggishly and pressed his paws against Dimitri's chest as he licked the other's cheek, "My amazing magick trick." he said with a little growling chuckle. And what a trick it was.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Dimitri saw what Derrick was returning with and he wanted to protest. He didn't for two reasons. First, he knew Derrick wouldn't back out of a promise. Second, Lenoir had advised them to go through with the change. He nuzzled the other as he was picked up. "Love you, too, D. More than you'll ever know," he said as he felt the necklace being slipped over his head.

Moments later, Dimitri felt that same odd feeling and in a second, he was back in Derrick's body. He smiled warmly when he received the kiss to the cheek. After the other's comment, Dimitri smiled and scooped Derrick up in his arms. "I don't deserve a friend as loyal as you," he said softly, nuzzling him gently.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Derrick felt himself being scooped up and saw the warm smile. He nuzzled the other back and his doggish smile widened. "You deserve better, I think, but I'm too selfish to let anyone else have my Dimitri." he said with another growling chuckle.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm

"Good," Dimitri said before kissing Derrick's head. "Because no one else is going to have my Derrick." He gave the other's head a kiss before setting him back down on the bed, stroking his fur gently.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Derrick felt the warm feeling again and looked up at Dimitri with his ears perked and his tail flicking a bit. The possessive comment pleased him to no end, so much so that he leaned into the stroking and then playfully batted at Dimitri's hand to relieve some of his giddy energy. And then he yawned, his tongue lolling a bit as his jaw opened wide before closing. "I'm thinking it's about bed time. How about you, Dim?" he tilted his head and grinned doggishly, baring his fangs a little.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Dimitri grinned at the cuteness of Derrick's doggish yawn. "I think so, too," he said warmly, kissing the other on the top of the head. He stood and pulled back the blankets before crawling in. He set out a pillow specifically for Derrick. "I've always found it most comfortable to curl up on a pillow to sleep," he said, trying to help his friend out so he didn't have to switch between positions to sleep comfortably.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games