Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Lydia jerked her shoulder away from Leonard's grip and bared her teeth a little. However, she started to walk back, slowly, to the quarantine room. She decided to finally listen to her crystallis and let this go, for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

"Pardon me for my mistake." Psadas replied smoothly as if Rick's, or rather the virus within Rick's, scathing tone had no effect on him. For in fact it didn't, really. Psadas tended to let most things go. Even things such as bodily injury to himself. It was just in Psadas' nature to be like that, and no one really understood. The one thing he would never forgive, however, was someone injuring Desmona. The times were few and far between, but those that made that fatal error found that Psadas' wrath could decend like a storm the likes of which they had never seen. Just because he had no weapons save Delilia and his fists, didn't mean he was helpless, and that was a mistake people seemed to make quite often. "Come along now, child. We've got to get you back." Psadas said with a small laugh as he pulled his guitar off his back and set his hands on it just in case.

Judging by the look on the girl's face, however, there probably wouldn't be much need for force. The poor little thing looked frightened out of her mind, like things around her were happening that she had no control over. Of course, she didn't really have any control over the things happening around her, so Psadas could understand. Instead of deciding to go with force, Psadas began playing an uplifting tune, his fingers dancing over the metalic strings covering his brilliantly polished black guitar. Psadas took quite good care of Delilia, and the reason was quite obvious considering she was the source of his powers. At the same time, however, he had an attachment to her that no one but a musician would be able to understand. The music coming from Psadas' guitar seemed to flow like a warm breeze through the hallway, wrapping those that could hear in a comforting presence as if the embrace of the music was instead that of a loving mother's. A few of the others nearby seemed to pause in order to listen to the music, smiles crossing their faces as the music started altering their emotions.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm
When Psadas and Lydia left, Rick looked back to his 'wife'.
"Honey, what is going on?" She demanded. She knew something was up.
"There's nothing wrong sweetie. Lets' go into the lab and we'll talk in private okay?" Rick said with a sickeningly sweet voice. He glanced to Leonard, "I will be back in a few minutes. Just wait here for me," He said and started to lead the woman into the lab where Rick once worked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Lydia's head tilted to the side as she began to feel something warm from inside her chest. She didn't understand it, not really having felt something like this before. She sort of swayed to the beat, almost being lulled by the music.
HEY! her crystallis screamed, not being affected by Psadas's music. Wake up! He's doing something to you! Snap out of it!
Lydia instantly clapped her hands over her ears and walked back down the hallway towards her cage. She glanced back at the others, frowning a little. She wanted to do something, but it was hard to tell from her face.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Leonard nodded. he was remain outside and make sure no one interupted his leige's conversions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

The music was pleasant as always, Desmona thought, for she could hear things that Desdemona registered, but Desdemona seemed to care less. Her face remained neutral, her eyes pale and empty, though they shifted upon the small girl in front of Psadas. His music had the power to change the emotions of people with the exception of herself. She didn't have emotions, so they could not be changed. Emotions were pointless and simply showed weakness. Take that little girl for an example, she was absorbed into the music, but her expression shifted dramatically as she clamped her hands over her ears and dashed away from Psadas and herself. Lifting her eyes, Desdemona stepped from behind Psadas and moved to his side before speaking.

"Peculiar..." She said slowly, through the vocabulary she quickly learned in the last two years. "Why is she running?" She asked, clearly not understanding why. Her voice was strange... It had the smoothness Desmona's did, but at the same time it sounded rough and coarse from lack of use. Like silk and sand paper. It wasn't necessarily very high either, but it wasn't deep. Her pitch was pleasant, like that of Desmona's, yet difficult to listen to due to the fact that it resembled her so greatly. Her eyes watched the girl flee down the hallway until she could no longer be seen, then stared straight ahead, though her words were directed to Psadas, yet they were announced indirectly.

"What are we to do..."

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  

Evil Fonist

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Rick and his wife entered the lab. The lab was built to be nearly soundproof so only the sounds of louder things like explosions could filter into the room.
He closed the door behind him and locked it just in case.
"Honey, are you going to tell me what's going on?!" Rick's wife demanded again, getting worried and angry all at once.
Rick walked over to her without saying a word.
She started to back away, "...H-Honey...?" She started to get scared now. This was definitely not Rick, "Honey, what happened to you?"
Rick grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her close to his torso. He kissed her on the lips. He closed his eyes and a small tear ran down his face. He couldn't stop the virus, and now it was infecting the person he cherished the most.
But before it happened, something in his human mind snapped. He pulled away and fell to his knees. He screamed in agony, but the sound never once escaped the room.
"Honey?!" His wife knelt down with him.
"GET OUT!!!" Rick screamed at the virus and his wife at the same time.
Rick's wife was scared, and she didn't know what was happening, "Rick! Please! Tell me what's wrong!"
"There's no time!!! You need to run before I-!" His voice was cut short. He lunged at her and dug his fingers into her flesh in her shoulder. With his wife now pinned under him, he started to infect his wife with an ancient virus that should have remained in it's containment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:00 pm
Leonard stood calmly right outside the door of the lab, as the one formerly known as Rick infected another person. he could physically feel the shift... but he put how out of his mind for now. watching calmly, he waved on guards and researchers alike as they walked through trying to get everything under control... until one of the lab people wanted in. "That may not be allowed sir, I'm under orders to keep this lab closed." The scientist wouldnt listen though, and tried shoving past. grabbing his shoulder, Leonard grinned as no one else was in sight, and focused, causing the man to try screaming as his entire body expanded and burned from the energy Leonard poured into him... then he was all over the place, on the walls, ceiling, and floor, but not on Leonard, who formed a barrier.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Lydia ran back to the quarantine room, feeling more helpless than she had in a long time. Then she went back to her cage and sat down in the middle of the floor of it, hugging her knees against her chest.
We should have escaped when we had the chance, her crystallis grumbled.
But I just watched while that happened. I have to do something.
This isn't your fight. This is the scientist's problem.
Lydia just sighed and watched out the door of her cage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Rick suddenly jumped back from what he was doing. He looked horrified at what he had done, "No...No!!!" He buried his head in his hands and cried. How could things have gone so horribly wrong?! It was all that Angel's fault! That black winged Angel! That harbinger of death! That monster!
But Rick couldn't criticize Kir for being a monster when Rick is much worse. He looked up again at his wife. She wasn't moving. He knew her mind instantly went. He was amazed he lasted this long. But now he had nothing to live for. His love was gone, turned into a monster just like him. His family didn't care about him because he always treated test subjects with respect and he looked up to his cousin who did the same in secret. He wanted this nightmare to end! Anyone he cares about is going to become monsters! He had to stop himself!
But it was too late. The virus in his blood recovered quickly and he stood up, looking down at the woman on the floor with a scowl, "You humans and fighting back..." He sneered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Leonard grinned as he felt the virus finish. glancing back and forth down the hall, Leonard waited for his lords exit calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:31 pm
"Get up," Rick ordered the woman.
She climbed to her feet and looked at Rick with empty eyes, "000527, what do you want me to do?" She asked.
More teardrops rolled down Rick's face but he ignored them, "I need you to do something for me," He said and hugged her, "I need you to have a little fun with the men in this place. Do what you have to, but don't get caught. You're my darling now, not Rick's," He whispered in her ear.
"Yes," She said. They kissed for a few seconds, "I need to return to my lab," She said when she pulled away.
Rick's voice was more natural now, "Good. Go and do your job well. Don't disappoint me, my love," He said. He unlocked the door and walked out of the room. His wife did as well and continued on without so much as a 'goodbye,' "It is done," He said to Leonard.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

Psadas watched as Lydia suddenly ran off back towards the quarantine chambers with her hands clamped over her ears so she couldn't hear his music. "What a shame, that she can't appretiate good music." Psadas said with a small chuckle to Desdemona. Even though he knew she wouldn't react, he couldn't stop himself from making jokes. It was just the way he was, and he wasn't about to change that anytime soon. "Let her go. She's going back to the chambers without us, it seems." he said in reply to Desdemona's question, even though she hadn't technically asked him directly, but rather had been speaking aloud to herself. So instead of following her, Psadas instead just finished playing the last few notes of his song and placed his hand over the strings to stop the vibrations and noise. A few guards moaned slightly as the comforting feeling left, and Psadas grinned and bowed slightly.

The 'guard' from before caught his attention, however, when he suddenly refused entrance to a scientist into a room for no apparent reason. The scientist then tried to force entrance into the room that he should have rightly had access to, and when Psadas saw the 'guard' suddenly touch the scientist and the scientist start expanding, he knew that something was about to happen. At probably the last minute, Psadas began playing a wild tune on his guitar that caused the winds in the hallway to suddenly begin blowing in such a way that it kept the various debris from the scientist's body off of himself and Desdemona when the scientist suddenly exploded. "Well now, are you sure you're a guard, friend?" Psadas said as he turned to face Leonard, silencing his guitar so the winds would settle down. "I'd like to know why you killed a scientist for no reason." he asked with a smile at the man as his fingers rested on the strings once more, ready to play a different tune if the man grew hostile.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Do you think he's going to infect everyone here? Lydia questioned.
Without a doubt, her crystallis replied. That's why we need to leave, and soon! Before he decides to come for us.
Lydia still couldn't shake the feeling that she had let this happen. She couldn't just turn her back on everyone here. It would be wrong.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 pm
Rick heard Psadas and also seen the mess Leonard had made, "Actually I'm a bit curious as well. Are you sure your occupation is guard?" The guards wouldn't kill scientists for no good reason. And Leonard should have been able to hear the door locking. So why did he kill this perfectly good host body?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games