Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 am
"Well... that's interesting to know...." Blaize spoke, watching Izunami try the trick out herself. "It takes a lot of concentration..... And for it to be useful... You have to be able to split your concentration... If you have to... Let the fire burn something else... Like the gases in the air.... It helps a lot." Blaize smiled, starting to play with a small flame on her hands, tossing it back and forth. "Warn me before you chomp down on this one..... It'll burn you." Blaize directed this statement to Masakazu.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Hearing Blaize, Izunami nodded, taking her advice. She already had the flame atop the boulder, and she now created another flame. Tossing it in the air, she let it catch the gasses, making it burn. This made her smile. She then turned back to the boulder, seeing it still not burning the rock. This made the girl even happier. She was getting the hang of it.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:52 pm
Masakazu nodded to Blaize and then began to play his own shadow, literally. He held his hands out over his shadow and began to make little pupets out of them, smiling softly to himself as he did so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm
The frivolities around him caused a rare appearance to appear on his face. A smile. A true, sincere smile. But almost as suddenly as it had appeared it was gone, leaving behind his usual stoic expression.

"If you're going to be taking on an apprentice, Blaize, then at least have her sign the book. And since you two are apparently from the same demon tribe, you two can share the same room."

He approached Rayvn, beckoning for her to follow him inside as he made his way into the temple.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Blaize blinked, watching as Memon went inside. She sighed, turning back to watch Izunami's progress, a smile on her face. I might as well...... Blaize gave it another moment's thought before smiling. "Should we take a break to get you settled in....? I suppose you've stayed around here near the lava pools... But would you like to stay with me instead...?" Blaize smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm
Masakazu watched as his new boss walked into the temple. He floated around the immediate area trying to find something to do, his tail swaying back and forth slowly as he played with all the shadows around him..

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 am
Without another glance at the group outside, Ravyn looked at her boss, confused, and followed him inside the temple. Jogging to catch up with him, she asked him softly, "You need me for something, sir?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Ceasing her small training session, Izunami turned to Blaize, listening as she spoke. "Settle..in?", she said softly, tilting her head to the side. Her eye's then set upon the building that stood behind them, her sights then landing on the two figures entering it. Everything then began to make sense and her eye's fell back upon Blaize. Izunami was very happy now. She was once alone, but now she had friends, or a friend. Clasping her hands together, Izunami smiled happily. "I would love to" And out of happiness, Izunami began to glow fiery red. Flames engulfed her body and as they soon disappeared, there in her place floated a tiny fire sprite. Izunami then flew over to Blaize, sitting on her shoulder.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Blaize blinked, shocked. "How'd you do that?" Blaize asked mystified as she moved t the large pyramid building. She headed over to the tome stopping and grinning. "You gotta sign your name, then I'll show you my room..." Blaize paused looking at the fire sprite sized Izunami. "Can you hold a pen at that size...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami only giggled, as she witnessed Blaize's shock. "I'm not sure. I've always been able to do it", she stated softly, a smile still upon her small face. Soon they moved towards the large structure and suddenly stopped. Izunami was then asked to sign her name, before anything else could be done. She leaned over, looking over at the pen and where she would be placing her signature. "Hehe...guess not" Izunami then flew off of Blaize's shoulder and transformed back into her large human form. Taking the pen from Blaize, she proceeded in writing her name. "There...", she said upon finishing. "What is this for anyway?", she asked. "And who is that man"

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm
Masakazu sighed happily as Blaize left, letting his thoughts stretch out again. "Like being trapped in a small hole or something.." He muttered and then looked over at Izunami as caught fire and shrunk into a tiny fire sprite. "Wows.." He said astoundedly as he floated over to the pyramid with them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 pm
"Ah.... That's Memon, my boss. He likes to keep track of who stays here.... And since I'm teaching you, it makes since that you stay here, no?" Blaize smiled, mentally inviting Izunami to her room. The door appeared to her and Blaize smiled. "Come on in..." Blaize gestured to the door, opening it and stepping on the first stair. "Feel free to join us Masakazu."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 am
Masakazu's tail swayed back and forth as he was invited into Blaize's room again. "Okay, sure. I wanna see more of this." He said happily and then started floating around in circles up and down the hall until Blaize opened her room door, absolutely bored out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

"Oh, I see...", Izunami stated, growing more interested in Memon. She then turned to Blaize, giving a smile. Agreeing that what she spoke made sense. The fiery haired girl then gave a nod, following her inside into her room.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Blaize smiled, spinning on her tip toes as she stepped of the last step. she always felt refreshed when she came down here, maybe because of the heat off of the magma pool in the center of th room. "What do you think? Pretty cool huh?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff