Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:48 am
"Dude let me gaurd it ... if they kill me they can take my demon instead of the other ... give it to my son ..... yah to my son ... he is pretty good at them jutsu's" teddy said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 am
Kazuma raised his eyebrow "Syn-Sama I am anbu but then again I have to keep Hokage-Sama safe" he said and thought that many could die here including himself "Syn-Sama, Hokage-Sama if someth...." he then took a gulp of air and went on to continue his sentence and finish it "If something happens to me I want someone to adopt Xan, someone who is responsible and keep him away from sake"he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 am
((i am here scream ))

Reiko nodded. "that can be arranged." she finished gathering her medical supplies in her hip pouch. now to wait for a call...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:31 pm
Tai would sigh, realizing Reiko was more busy with protecting the Village and other things. He knew this was a bad time to try and talk to her about his question...it really wasnt important at all, besides who would trust Tai with information who Orion's son is anyway? He was obviously idiotic, and becoming slightly dark within himself for some reason. Knowing him, he would probably somehow hurt the kid, and Tai didnt want that. It would just be best if he didnt find out..."Yeah, I knew it was a bad time Hokage-sama...thanks anyway." Tai would then exit the office through the door leading to her room.  

Nebulosis

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Reiko watched him leave, then turned back to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm
The shadow wolf and Yuki, the dog walked into the office. They both jumped onto the desk and Yuki shouted, "Arf! Hiya!" The shadow wolf just sat there.

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Reiko recognized Yokai's dog, and vaguely rembered that Yokai had the shadow wolf summon. SHe let them stay in the office. If they need to do their buisness they better do it outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:54 pm
The shadow wolf had a note attached to it and it said :
Dear Reiko-sama,
This is my shadow wolf and Yuki. They are here to help you, and guard you. The shadow wolf is a unique wolf and is a very good wolf for sneak attacks and also military defense. It can litterally kill someone if it is ordered to or if it gets mad.
Sincerely,
Yokai Hasamoto

The shadow wolf nudged Reiko-sama to make her take the note and read it.

Dripples

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Bambi jumped in through the window into the office and summersaulted towards the office door, he knocked on it form the inside then asked "Whats all this talk of invasion then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Kazuma turned to Bambi-Sama "Bambi-Sama the akatsuki organization is invading for some lesser demons" he said and shrugged "We have all been assigned positions and I am gaurding Reiko" he said smiling, proud of his position.  

irishshamrock12

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:20 pm
2 giant bees appeared and the clone looked at them and looked at bambi. "Bambi they are after me and ryu for our demons" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 pm
S still leaning against the wall looks around at the people talking.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 am
Reiko nodded. "We recieved a tip off from tai saying that the akatsuki is coming. I decieded that the village needed to get prepared. All of the genin and academy students are in the safehaven, and everyone else is positioned somewhere in the village."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm
"Then id suggest sending a elite team to intercept them. Konoha has always been on the defensive, i think its about time we went on the offensive. It will stop putting the village and its people at risk too." Bambi thought up standing there  

Bambi Hyuuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games