Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:06 am
"...." Blaize blinked, looking between the three people. She nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. "And of course I miss a conversation....." She mumbled, looking at the wolf demon. He wants to know about Memon....? I wonder if wolf demons really have a good a nose as the rumors say.... Blaize dazed off, letting her thoughts wonder around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 am
we-are-all-MAD-here01
((hey Nero if you come back here then if you haven't already found the person you came to earth to save then wouldn't it be a twist that it was me? i saved you after you saved me or somehting like that))

[[Okay, that sounds cool. Did you read Nero's backstory? If not, read it to figure out what the saving that person thing is all about.]]  

Nero Demare

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:42 pm
He watched as the strange girl and the angel left. But it wasn't his concern now. He could feel the man's aura, and it wasn't suitable for his purposes. Shame, though. It would have been interesting.

He was still curious about the little girl though. Her aura was very familiar, but for some reason he couldn't place it. It was faint, which was probably why he couldn't trace it precisely. After a few moments he gave a slight shrug. Mysteries always unraveled themselves with time.

He approached his minions, who seemed caught up in conversation with two other individuals. One was obviously a male wolf demon, but the other he couldn't quiet place. She had Elven ears, but she didn't have the aura of a pure-blooded elf. A half-breed, perhaps?

"Who are your friends, my dears?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 pm
"I'm afraid I know as much as you do..... I've been ignored..." Blaize sighed, putting out the fire that had been on her thumb and shrugging. She turned her attention back to the wolf. "You want to know about Memon...? He is Memon... And my name is Blaize. Who are you....?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:37 pm
((Nero, so you fell in love wit the girl and saved her. It was against the law so you where banished from heaven. My character wasn't alwsys powerful by the way. SHe grew up in a little city called Staris. THey don't get powers until they leave the city as protection.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Ravyn stopped mentally slapping herself. "Sir! I'm SO sorry. I...nevermind." She stopped apologizing when she saw that she was being ignored. "Name's Ravyn." She said to the wolf demon in front of her. "And you would be...?" She gestured with her arm to indicate it was the wolf demon's turn to speak.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm
we-are-all-MAD-here01
((Nero, so you fell in love wit the girl and saved her. It was against the law so you where banished from heaven. My character wasn't alwsys powerful by the way. SHe grew up in a little city called Staris. THey don't get powers until they leave the city as protection.)

[[Kk good you got the gist of it lol. We'll say I saved you while you were within city walls, and I just fell down now because I had a sentencing period and everything.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu shook his head. "I may be old, but you don't have to call me sir." He replied and then grinned. "My name is Masakazu R. Chie the third. I'm a wolf demon prince in my home realm." He answered and couldn't help but feel a bit proud of himself. The feeling slowly faded away after he realized where he was currently at. "Anyways." He turned to Calypso. "Do you have anything to share, Calypso?"  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm
Nero Demare
we-are-all-MAD-here01

[[Kk good you got the gist of it lol. We'll say I saved you while you were within city walls, and I just fell down now because I had a sentencing period and everything.]]

((ok when are you going to figure it out?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 am
She was silent, merely observing as new people showed up and spoke. She was extremely curious abut the one who was signaled out as someone named Memnon, but wasn't about to ask. She knew some thing just weren't asked. Besides, the man seemed to have a presense about him that she didn't want to explore without her other half at her side.

When the wolf spoke again she was a bit surprised to hear prince mentioned in there. she was silent as she considered her answer, but then decided to just announce who she was bluntly. Drawing herself up she said, "I am the Great Mage of Elf and Vampire legend Calypso Garris...as well as the newly appointed appointed Clan Leader of Karaneshii."

Entering the Marketplace, they knew their half sister was somewhere here; they could feel her aura all over the place. Apparently she had been wandering around...it wouldn't do for her to get into some trouble. For some odd reason they could feel something might happen. Razen and Selsia seemed to weave in and out of bustling people around the Market, both had hands on the hilt of a dagger at their waists. Elven bodyguards at their best.

((lol Yea, me and two others have already played out a lot of the backstory for Caly. The legend bit is in the Northen Range thread. I think it's pages 2-6 if I remember correctly.))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:45 am
Ravyn screwed up her face in confusion. "Karaneshii? What's that?" She directed her question at Calypso, but kept one eye on the wolf demon, she couldn't trust him as far as she could throw him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 am
Caly hid a slight blush now in her fair cheeks. She hadn't meant to be so bold, but she hoped it put her station in Byako into perspective for some others. Either way she would protect her people at all costs if it came to that.

She blinked at the woman's question and then swallowed a bit. "It's my home and people, my Clan. We don't have a true calling in Byako just yet, but we are doing just fine. A group of many different types of people all in one place." her smile brightened as she spoke, her mind bringing up images of all the members she knew about. She still had yet to meet the new ones, but there were still those she cared deeply for.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu noticed that Ravyn kept an eye on him, and he couldn't help but feel a bit hurt; then again, it couldn't be helped as his race is not know for being turstworthy. He also noticed that someone was watching them from afar but he couldn't tell if they were friendly or not. Even time he sniffed the air, a fresh breeze or the intruder's scent wafted into his nose. With Ravyn keeping an eye him like she was doing, Masakazu felt conflicted because he nearly defenceless in this postition.

Masakazu tried to take his mind off of the possible enemy by listening to Calypso speak, but never letting the situation fully out of his mind. he leaned against the wall where he had been attacked by the spider and listened to their conversation while gathering information about Calypso.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am
Well, well. In the presence of royalty and a clan leader. This conversation had suddenly become much more interesting.

"Well aren't we lucky. Blessed with the presence of royalty and a clan leader. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Memnon, Lord of Nightmares. Greetings to you, Prince Masakazu, and to you, Mage Calypso."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Suddenly a creepy looking red skinned demon wearing a trench coat approached Caly and Masakazu.
"Hello children, would you like some candy? I have plenty inside of my windowless van in thay back alleyway"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games