Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:56 pm
She smiled softly standing up straight, apparently not moving, all of a sudden one of the metal balls fell to the ground then another and another, untill they all fell. She turned her head and smiled. "that was easy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:01 pm
"alright time for the big guns" lutia grabs razriel by the collar and pulls him to the side of the room as three giant metal balls rolled into the room and advanced on loryn  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Loryn gives a slight smile and points her sword at the metal ball in the middle. She charges and jumps over the ball and slices it through. She then launches off the wall and into the next ball stabbing it through. Finally she pulled her sword out and threw it into the last metal ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:42 pm
lutia nods satisfied "good work you pulled that off splendidly"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Loryn smiled. "Well, it wasn't exactly hard."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Having enjoyed the spectacle thouroughly, he accepted the small pouch and round device without another word, moving towards the exit of the compound.

"Go easy on the new arrival, Lutia, I'll be back as soon as I can. Try not to work her too hard, alright?"

He gave a smile and a wave as he left, heading towards the Tryvan Headquarters.

((If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Tryvan Clan thread ^^))  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 am
lutia smirked at her response "oh? well once you stick around a bit you will get to be put at your paces"
lutia began making her way to the lounge area and motioned loryn to follow and checked on lori
she turned to neo "how is she?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:09 am
Loryn looked at the girl. "She's dieing."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:10 am
lutia holds loris hand "do you know whats wrong with her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:18 am
Loryn looked at Lutia. "Under what circuimstances did she collapse?"  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:24 am
lutia looked down "she had poured more magic than she should have maintaining the defenses.."
trying to protect me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:28 am
Loryn looked over Lori. "For a mage, magic is a life force. If she used all of her magic into a spell, she'd die..."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:34 am
"what can we do?" lutia asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:02 pm
"Well unless you know a mage who can transfer magical power...you have to find something that will."  

Lori Naoi

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:14 pm
"I can do it." neo said softly. "I'm not a mage but i can give her some of my power."
He stood up and looked at the new arrival silently. He was sure they were new. Although there could be plenty of people in the base that he would never meet...shaking his head Neo smiled.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games