Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:59 pm
Anakoni
*She nods, and sits down on a large bag labeled "clothes".* "So, I guess we'll just sit around and relax for awhile, then..." *She layed back and closed her eyes, putting her arms behind her head.*

"That doesn't sound like much fun. Let's go try to find Jaq! I'm sure she'll be really happy to see me, or at least you anyhow. It's MUCH more interesting then just sitting around and waiting for stuff..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:08 pm
*She furrowed her brow, and reluctantly stood up.* "Alright...at least let me change first..." *She grabbed her clothes bag, and dragged it into the closest room.*

*Violet had been watching the monitors closely, partly too see what was going on...but mostly to watch how Miso worked.* "Hmph. I certainly hope he'll close the gate soon..."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:17 pm
Anakoni
*She furrowed her brow, and reluctantly stood up.* "Alright...at least let me change first..." *She grabbed her clothes bag, and dragged it into the closest room.*

*Violet had been watching the monitors closely, partly too see what was going on...but mostly to watch how Miso worked.* "Hmph. I certainly hope he'll close the gate soon..."

Grins as she manages to sneak in behind the other girl. Hopefully she'd be able to watch the other girl unnoticed, otherwise she could always blame it on violet. Boys were always good as scape goats.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:27 pm
*She unzipped her bag, and started tossing around all manner of outfits, ranging from Race Queen to Gothic Lolita.* "Gah...I have too many outfits..."

*Miso came into the main hall, setting Lutia down. Well, more of a slight drop.*

The Medbay is down this hall and to the left...Follow me.

*Miso began down the hall, walking a bit faster than normal.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 pm
Grinning at the other woman having so many outfits, she knew she definitely had a nice pick. It wasn't very often she found a woman with so many different and fun styles of clothing, many times they'd stick strictly to a single outfit...which got rather boring real quick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:41 pm
lutia holding her arm follows him to the medical bay noting the suroundings
"your miso of the imortal spirit army correct?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:20 pm
*Miso nods, opening the door to the Medbay. It looked amazingly high tech. He snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and put on a surgeon's mask.*

Yeah, that's me. Go ahead and sit on that operating table.

*He washed his hands, and turned around.*

Lutia, right?

*Lilith sighed, and turned around, holding up what looked like an office lady's attire.* "How about this?" *She quirked a brow, looking at Tennyo.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:21 pm
"Mm....it's nice....but the Gothic Loli would look better in my own personal opinion. Although I thought I sneaked in here without you noticing me. I must be getting rusty." Pouting cutely she continues to stare at the woman in front of her while making some plans in the back of her head.  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:28 pm
*She blinks a couple of times, and looks between the two outfits, then up at Tennyo.* "Say...what are you thinking?" *She furrowed her brow, and unintentionally made a ridiculously cute pouty face*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:26 pm
Anakoni
*She blinks a couple of times, and looks between the two outfits, then up at Tennyo.* "Say...what are you thinking?" *She furrowed her brow, and unintentionally made a ridiculously cute pouty face*

Grinning mischeviously at the girl in front of her. "A lot of naughty and mischevious things. I think we should find your brother and Jaq...go bother them after you finish getting dressed. There's gotta be a lot of fun to be had there!" heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:48 pm
*She shivers slightly, and shaking her head, puts the office attire back in the bag, and hooks the Goth Lolita dress on a hook.* "While I enjoy bugging Miso, I don't think it would be the best show of judgment to bug him while he's operating..." *She turned around, and tossed off her hat. She began to fiddle with the buttons on her Gung Xi robe.* "Gah...these things are rather unmanageable..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:24 am
Anakoni
*She shivers slightly, and shaking her head, puts the office attire back in the bag, and hooks the Goth Lolita dress on a hook.* "While I enjoy bugging Miso, I don't think it would be the best show of judgment to bug him while he's operating..." *She turned around, and tossed off her hat. She began to fiddle with the buttons on her Gung Xi robe.* "Gah...these things are rather unmanageable..."

"Heh. Allow me to help you my dear." Using her own skilled hands she helps the other woman take off the clothes that she's already wearing, before whistling at her. "Verrry nice view here."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:29 pm
*She blushes and throws a random shirt over Tennyo's head.* "Hey! you're embarrassing me..." *She grabbed the dress and slipped into it. Pulling her arms through the long sleeves of the dress, she realizes that she can't quite reach the back where the strings are.* "Agh...who thought that would be a good idea?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:00 pm
A wolf with one red eye and one brilliant blue eye made its way up to the front doors of the complex and sniffed the door with some interest.
She had read something on the back of the invite that had sent her to this place.The ISA,as soon as she read the name and its meaning it sparked her interest.so here she was.she used her large wolf body to thrust open the door and as she walked inside the metal tips of her claws clattered against the marble floor.

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:38 pm
lutia sighed sitting down on the table she straitened her arm as much as possible
"yes thats me," she winced slightly in pain from her arms condition
"last i hear you ruled over a citidel of demons that broke apart months back,
how did you come to this ship?"
isa...crossdressing leader, mass of demons, noted for causing a stir  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games