Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Erika blinked and set Damien down next to the chicken that she had prepared for him. "Can I learn to do that too?" she asked curiously.

James blinked and then grinned. "Who's the little one?!" he shouted back and started running after James, easily catching up with and surpassing him.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:43 pm

(Is James in wolf-wolf form, or werewolf-wolf form?)

Damien blinked, licking her hand before beginning to eat.

Roland chuckled. "Any power I have, so you have to..with the exception of our Talent. Which is a particular power that each demon has that no other has, or some variation thereof." he smiled. "So yes, you could learn that. I'll teach it to you..how about, after breakfast?"

Anden whined. "No fair! I get furry and you still win! You're so mean!" he called after the little brother of his heart. And then he caught the scent of something in the air that made him stop..unfamiliar and yet, he knew it somehow..a female..a wolf.

A woman stepped forward out of what appeared to be a tear in the air..and Anden's jaw dropped. To say that she was beautiful would be an understatement..her hair was as silver as dark moonlight, her skin a creamy hazelnut, with lips like dark crimson and eyes like pale starlight. She was dressed in a skirt of black with chain mail over it, and black leggings, and a shirt that fit snugly against her curvy form, a pale lavender and silver color that complemented her. A sword was in a belt at her waist, and she bore an odd, slightly bug-like necklace..she was a werewolf, and a true alpha. Anden didn't feel desire for her..strangely enough, but she was a sight, to be sure..he glanced to James, not sure of what was going on.

The woman walked graceful, exuding power and something..predatorial with each step before she stopped in front of James, one brow lifting slightly. "You are the..alpha, James?" her voice was low for a woman's, but a woman's undeniably and naturally sultry..the voice of a seductress.. Of course, the way she hesitated at 'alpha' made it clear about how much she thought he deserved that title. Which was to say: not much.

User Image

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 pm

((Um . . . the bigger one?))

Erika smiled and nodded before stopping and shaking her head, remembering Damien. "Um . . . actually . . . I was hoping that after breakfast you could um . . . change Damien back to normal?" she asked softly.

James nodded and bowed lightly, knowing a true alpha when he saw one. "Unofficially, but . . . yes . . . What do you want?" he asked, trying to be as respectful as possible. It didn't help that his mouth had gone dry . . . Damn all . . .
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm

(o-o o-O that'd be the werewolf-wolf. Real wolves aren't human-sized, silly! Unless you're a toddler..or really short..>_<)

Damien perked and Roland chuckled. "No." he said, giving her a serious look before grinning. "After all, I'd rather see you do it, my love. Just place your hand on him, and imagine your magick doing as you will, giving him back his form..and breaking the seal I put on his magick..if you think he's earned it.." That last bit, Roland wasn't so sure on..Damien was still bound to an unknown contract owner..and he could control Damien without the other even realizing it.

The woman's brow lifted. "I am Rylara, True Alpha of the Vallynkoras." Fire Moon. "And member of the Lower Council." There were two huge powers in the wolfkin world..the High Council, which consisted of four elders, and the Lower Council which consisted of twelve of the worthy of the breed. And of course, there was the High King of the Wolves, currently married to the High Queen of the Witches. The 'end' of the fighting over the feud..not that there still weren't factions that hated each other.

"You have been given the title honorary alpha by starting a pack, and therefore you must attend the Kalsere..a meeting of the wolves..I know not whether your parents have taught it to you, living in the mortal realm..but you must come with me to Ioron and there stay for the meetings, and to prove your claim to the title alpha..should you win, you will be given the title Alpha Ser, a pack leader..and be eligible to attempt to win the title True Alpha...should you fail, then you will forfeit your first pack member to the pack who has defeated you, to be kept or given at their will." she said matter-of-factly.

Anden's eyes widened. "Wait..you mean, if he loses..then I can be just taken and given away?"

Rylara cast him a cool glance and said in a similar tone, "Just so," before looking back at James. For a pack member of no rank to address a True Alpha without being first directed was considered disrespectful, but she recognized that he was newly Bitten and let it slide.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:18 pm

((Okie! ^-^ Just making sure.))

Erika nodded. "Alright." she said and placed her hand on Damien and closed her eyes. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but she imagined Damien getting his form back, though she wanted the seal to still be there . . . she didn't trust him with his magick quite yet . . .

James's eyes widened and he grimaced. "It seems I have no choice then do I?" he muttered and then changed back into a human, ruffling Anden's fur. "Don't worry buddy. I won't lose . . ." he said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:26 pm

(*cracks up* T__T I have to go now..*needs to finish art project* >_< I'll have to go back upstairs, and I might, just might post again, but it won't be till way later cause this could take awhile..*sigh* o-o GO TO BED! T__T I don't want to catch you on in the wee hours..you need sleep! *big sisterly worry* *givez you a cookie and pats your head* ^__^ Nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Damien found himself growing..growing..and then he grinned as he looked down and caught sight of himself as a human..except not the same. His magick was bound..and he still had furry cat ears and a tail. Damien blushed just slightly. "Oh great. Now I've gone from kitten to cat-man.." And then realizing he might hurt Erika's feelings by his slightly sarcastic words, he impulsively stepped forward and embraced her tightly, not quite a hug fitting the situation..but he was trying his best. He held her tightly. "Thank you...little sister." he said, trying the words out before smiling somewhat childishly as he finally held her.

Anden watched the other change back, looking up at him and then shaking his head. "You shouldn't have to fight at all. What does it matter?" he demanded of Rylara.

Rylara lifted a brow again and looked to James, an unspoken warning to rein in his pack member, but she 'magnanimously' answered. "If we let every bite-happy b*****d just make a pack and call himself an alpha, our kind would not only be in danger, it would be damned pathetic. So alphas must be tested, and since the weakness of an alpha is not a fair reason to leave a wolf packless..he is given to the winning pack." she said, as though this were perfectly logical..and in a way, it was. There had to be some measure of control, for wolfkin sake and human sake, as well as that of the other races in hiding.

Anden frowned wolfishly. "James isn't a bite happy b*****d," he protested, "He shouldn't have to fight if he doesn't want to."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:33 pm

((I've got a religion project that I need to finish up so I'll probably be up late too . . .))

Erika smiled and reached up and rubbed his cat ears. "You're welcome . . . big brother . . ." she said softly, enjoying the furry feature of her brother.

James cleared his throat a bit. "Anden . . ." he murmured softly, trying to get the message across that he should be quiet.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:54 am

(NOOOOO! T____T> My worry was for naught! >_> I'm done with my art project..I worked on it a lot today since I wasn't on the comp >_< so I had not a lot to do after I got off. Although there's quite a bit of white space left..but it works! Cause I made it as part of the English Flag! *project=a tribute to a famous person* I chose my favorite person in history, Elizabeth I <3 o-O what is your religion project on?)

Damien found himself making a sort of purring noise, and blushing as he clamped his mouth shut, silently enjoying the rubbing. He could live with the cat features, he supposed, particularly since they seemed to make Erika happy. As she called him big brother, his smile faded and he pulled away to look at her in surprise before leaning forward and kissing her forehead softly. "You have no idea what it means to me..to hear you call me that.." he said, very softly.

Anden looked back up at James and then his ears lowered. He was being shushed. Anden sighed slightly and looked back up at the woman.

Rylara seemed wryly amused and she motioned him towards his house. "Take what you need and pack it quickly, you're to come with me immediately. Your parents are there, by the way, as brother of the True Alpha of the Moonstar Pack, your father and his mate were required to attend." The Moonstar Pack had been James' pack, until he'd now made his own.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:07 am

((The themes of Catholic Social Teaching -.-; I hate this project . . .))

Erika smiled and giggled a bit. "Well then I call you it a lot more often then." she said happily and then pulled away to stop a piece of french toast from burning as she flipped it over to cook the other side. "So do you like powdered sugar or syrup, or butter, or all three on your french toast?" she asked, smiling at Damien.

James sighed and headed to his house and packed a change of clothes and some snacks before heading back to Rylara. "Ready." he said, not exactly thrilled, but respectful.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:43 am

(o-o..that sounds..not fun..T___T)

Damien smiled at that, feeling a softening in his heart..he didn't have his powers..but he was feeling strangely..good. "All three." he said without hesitation, sitting down in a chair at the table with a chuckle. "What about you, sister mine?"

Anden, having determined that this was in fact happening, mumbled. "Hang on.." and darted into the house which had been left open a bit, passing Theresa on the way and pausing to give her a look that suggested he wanted to say something, but of course, he couldn't so he darted into the kitchen to Erika, not even noticing Damien for the moment. "Erika..something's happened..there's some kind of werewolf meeting and they want James and I there now..he's got to fight and if he loses, I'll be given away to another pack..he doesn't have a choice..but I'm going to keep an eye on him..be careful, Erika..I love you." he said, nuzzling against her hands and looking up at her with a slightly frustrated expression, not wanting to go, and wishing he could at least hug her.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 am

((It isn't . . . but I'm almost done! ^-^))

Erika smiled and was about to anwer when Anden came in. She frowned and knelt down, hugging him. "I love you to Anden . . . be careful okay . . ." she said softly, pressing a kiss to his snout, worried for him.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:59 am

(YAY! *high fivez*)

Anden nuzzled against Erika, licking her cheek. "I'll do my best.." he said softly, nuzzling against her and pressing his snout against her cheek in a 'kiss', before pulling away. "Love you." he murmured before heading out, passing Theresa again. He was reluctant to leave her for some reason, and he pressed his snout against her stomach..Anden found himself wishing she could come along, though why he wanted that so strongly, he wasn't sure..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:08 am

Erika sighed and looked to Damien and then hugged him tightly. She needed the comfort of a family member for the moment . . . and Damien was closer than Roland at that moment.

Theresa frowned a bit, looking over at James and that alpha woman. She didn't like what she thought would be happening. She absently rubbed Anden's head and then started heading over to James and the alpha.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:14 am

Damien's eyes widened slightly and then he held her close, stroking her hair. "Erika.." his tone was soft and he leaned his head against hers. "Don't worry..Anden's tough, and James is no pushover either..they'll be fine.."

Anden watched her, leaning into the rubbing a little before following and looking up at James and Rylara as he reached them.

Rylara stiffened upon seeing Theresa before frowning. "A witch.." she seemed surprised, not entirely pleased, but not angry or hateful at least which probably meant she was one of the wolves who didn't see the need to constantly war and hate the witches.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:20 am

Erika bit her lip. "But what if they get hurt?!" she asked worridly.

Theresa frowned. "I mean no harm. James is my cousin so I want to come with him." she said, crossing her arms.

James frowned a bit. "Theresa . . ." he murmured, feeling a little embarrassed.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games